Women on Top

There are 4 comments on the EDGE story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Women on Top. In it, EDGE reports that:

Lesbians are great leaders -- you can find them in the upper echelons of government, heading major nonprofits, running LGBT community centers and delivering breaking news.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

JrEsq

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I doubt that lesbians posess any intrinsic quality that gives them an advantage over any other woman.
This appears to be just another pro-gay article in the greatest mis-information campaign in history.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Dec 18, 2012
JrEsq wrote:
I doubt that lesbians posess any intrinsic quality that gives them an advantage over any other woman.
This appears to be just another pro-gay article in the greatest mis-information campaign in history.
No. The Obamaniac's campaign for PTUS was the GREATEST MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN in history (Just give me ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND QUADRILLION DOLLARS that we'll borrow from teh communist Chinese and I'll SPEND OUR WAY TO PROSPERITY !:)")(Nevermind that the next 432 generations will have to pay it back with interest).
Ralph

Germany

#5 Dec 18, 2012
A lesbian is probably great at running a carpet cleaning service.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Judging by the comments on here, I guess the 'little boys' are all afraid, More power to ya girls!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tribeca Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shrimp Grown In Tanks Make A Splash, Coming To ... Aug 21 Stephany McDowell 1
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... Aug 7 Serratus Anterior 350
News Anti-vaxxer's Tribeca triumph: Discredited doct... May '16 VAXXED 23
News Toddler, Nanny Missing in New York May '16 between the lines 1
News Why De Niro is backing the MMR doctor hounded o... May '16 Go See VAXXED 2
News Police: Man detained outside Taylor Swift's NYC... May '16 inquiring mind 1
News NYC salt shed, hailed as art, gets first winter... (Jan '16) Jan '16 DILF 2

Tribeca Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Tribeca Mortgages