Season dedicated to William Gibson

Season dedicated to William Gibson

There are 1 comment on the Berkshire Eagle story from Dec 14, 2008, titled Season dedicated to William Gibson. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Characters created by Neil Simon, Henrik Ibsen and Brian Friel will be mixing it up next summer with stage incarnations of Albert Einstein, Baseball- and Radio Hall of Famer Red Barber and a very contemporary ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Olga May Milligan

Albany, NY

#1 Dec 15, 2008
Kate Maguire is one of our Berkshire Treasures. Kate always presents The BTF season with wonderful shows with talented directors,(including her husband.) Those acting in the productions always give great performances, as Kate knows how to choose the most talented artists!
I have had the great pleasure of always interviewing her each new season for my CTSBTV show "Getting To Know You." She is always such a delight to interview, and a pleasure for the viewers to hear , this not only articulate lady, but to see Kate, who is just as every bit as lovely a any of the "so called Hollywood beauties." Kate also, is a most wonderful, exciting actress herself!
Looking forward to once again this new upcoming season visiting with Kate Maguire for another wonderful , affordable season at the BTF!
Olga May Milligan, Host and Producer, CTSBTV, Channel 16

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lower East Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... Aug 7 Serratus Anterior 350
News Inside the Western Hemisphere's Only Romaniote ... May '16 open borders policy 1
News Lucky Luciano: Criminal Mastermind (Dec '13) Apr '16 Gentile 2
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... (Jun '15) Apr '16 38 DD one snap 267
News Yiddish theater's evolution is focus of NYC exh... Mar '16 JOANNE 1
News 12 Things to Do in Your Manhattan Neighborhood ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MARY HARTGROVE 1
News The luxury condo boom in New York and Miami cou... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MARY HARTGROVE 1

Lower East Side Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lower East Side Mortgages