Husband Of Woman Found Slain In SUV S...

Husband Of Woman Found Slain In SUV Surrenders To Police

There are 1 comment on the WNBC New York story from May 15, 2008, titled Husband Of Woman Found Slain In SUV Surrenders To Police. In it, WNBC New York reports that:

The estranged husband of a woman found with her throat slit in a Lower East Side parking garage has surrendered to police for questioning, law enforcement officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNBC New York.

mermaid2141

New York, NY

#1 May 19, 2008
Marisa was a great individual, she was a hardworking mother and i still can't understand why he would do such a horrible act!!

Her wake is today & Tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lower East Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... Aug 7 Serratus Anterior 350
News Bisexual man gets prison for hate-crime murder ... Jul '16 Nomad 18
News Inside the Western Hemisphere's Only Romaniote ... May '16 open borders policy 1
News Lucky Luciano: Criminal Mastermind (Dec '13) Apr '16 Gentile 2
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... (Jun '15) Apr '16 38 DD one snap 267
News Yiddish theater's evolution is focus of NYC exh... Mar '16 JOANNE 1
News 12 Things to Do in Your Manhattan Neighborhood ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MARY HARTGROVE 1

Lower East Side Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lower East Side Mortgages