Board of Directors (New Election)

Board of Directors (New Election)

Posted in the Lower East Side Forum

carmen Soto

New York, NY

#1 Jul 11, 2011
July 1, 2011

I have been away from New York and have come backto see that (now the Election is wrong) or whtever you want to call it. I do not live in bldg. 3, but if I did, I would not vote again.

Also this Don West who I have known for a long time is making trouble as he usually is. I do not know why he is being allowed to do this. Also Michelle Schiller, an uneducated, evil thing is also starting things. She is very bad and is going around to the older people telling them that "they are going to be thrown out of Seward if they do not do what she tells them.

I am not an old person, but she is really getting away with her going into each building and getting the old folks all upset.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lower East Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inside the Western Hemisphere's Only Romaniote ... May '16 open borders policy 1
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... (Jun '15) Apr '16 38 DD one snap 267
News The luxury condo boom in New York and Miami cou... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MARY HARTGROVE 1
News Lower Manhattan flood barrier gets $176M in fed... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Cordwainer Trout 3
News New York Is Getting Less, Not More Cramped (May '15) May '15 enforce FARA 1
Real Reason Why There is Beef with Smith Projec... (Dec '09) May '15 TheVoiceOfReason 20
News On This Day: Boss Tweed Escapes From Prison (Apr '15) Apr '15 barolyat 1

Lower East Side Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lower East Side Mortgages