Tatum O'Neal Accused Of Buying Crack

Tatum O'Neal Accused Of Buying Crack

There are 26 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Tatum O'Neal Accused Of Buying Crack. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

Police said Oscar-winning actress Tatum O'Neal has been arrested for buying crack cocaine on Manhattan's Lower East Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rambo5254

Lake Worth, FL

#25 Jun 3, 2008
charlieb1950 wrote:
<quoted text>I dought it!
Yes they did arrest him...and this is how "doubt" is spelled:)
rambo5254

Lake Worth, FL

#26 Jun 3, 2008
OneRyder wrote:
Wow, a whole page of comments and no idiotic racist statements to condemn a whole race.
That would lead me to believe the perp in the story is white.
And your comment leads me to believe that "your'e not"
Brian

San Diego, CA

#27 Jun 3, 2008
This just goes to show that even ppl who seemingly have "it all" can't be content. She's just another Hollywood idol knocked off her pedestal.
CAL

Philadelphia, PA

#28 Jun 3, 2008
Mike wrote:
Who cares. If an adult wants to buy cocaine, let them.
When will the stupid government just tax the fcuk out of drugs and let it operate like everything else.
We waste so much money on "the war on drugs". That money could be used for better things.
If someone wants to use drugs let them, their choice, their liberty.
Drugs destroys lives!! The government doesn't need to tell us that! Money spent on saving lives is not money wasted.
no really

United States

#29 Jun 3, 2008
OneRyder wrote:
Wow, a whole page of comments and no idiotic racist statements to condemn a whole race.
That would lead me to believe the perp in the story is white.
until now
sd bh

Lahaina, HI

#30 Jun 3, 2008
its the black dealers fault for selling it to her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lower East Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... Aug 7 Serratus Anterior 345
News Inside the Western Hemisphere's Only Romaniote ... May '16 open borders policy 1
News Lucky Luciano: Criminal Mastermind (Dec '13) Apr '16 Gentile 2
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... (Jun '15) Apr '16 38 DD one snap 267
News Yiddish theater's evolution is focus of NYC exh... Mar '16 JOANNE 1
News 12 Things to Do in Your Manhattan Neighborhood ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MARY HARTGROVE 1
News The luxury condo boom in New York and Miami cou... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MARY HARTGROVE 1

Lower East Side Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lower East Side Mortgages