Tatum O'Neal Accused Of Buying Crack

Tatum O'Neal Accused Of Buying Crack

There are 26 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Jun 2, 2008, titled Tatum O'Neal Accused Of Buying Crack. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

Police said Oscar-winning actress Tatum O'Neal has been arrested for buying crack cocaine on Manhattan's Lower East Side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joi

Irving, TX

#2 Jun 2, 2008
Did they bother to catch and arrest the dealer(s)?
Bonnie

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jun 2, 2008
OMG lowly crack ??!!! Come on girl, how low can you go ?
Chale

San Diego, CA

#4 Jun 2, 2008
she dumb
Bonnie

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 2, 2008
I was thinking about how her kids are going to react to this too Jenny but I'm not sure how old they are. If they are of age and can understand what's happened, then maybe this is what she needed to pull herself together.
Holly Would

New York, NY

#7 Jun 2, 2008
So what? She just happened to get caught!
oh well

United States

#8 Jun 2, 2008
She is no different than anybody else that does crack.
TRIPLE K

United States

#9 Jun 2, 2008
Another child actress gone bad in the middle years, must be the pressure of having money, good thing I am poor
Rutnasty

Springdale, PA

#10 Jun 2, 2008
I wonder if 50 cent sold it to her.
Rubi - South Elgin

Lyndhurst, NJ

#11 Jun 2, 2008
No surprise here......
rambo5254

Lake Worth, FL

#12 Jun 2, 2008
joi wrote:
Yes, they also arrested the dealer.
Dave

Hollywood, FL

#13 Jun 2, 2008
How can people knowingly smoke crack when it's certain to hook them beyond any control?
What kind of idiot takes a first hit of this stuff?
MORON's ,THAT'S WHO!
lynn

Kennesaw, GA

#14 Jun 2, 2008
I don't feel sorry for her. She is 44 years old, she knows better. And I can remember about her doing drugs back when she was younger. So no I don't feel sorry for her. She needs to get a grip, she is not the young actress she once was, so get over it.
Mike

Bronx, NY

#15 Jun 2, 2008
Who cares. If an adult wants to buy cocaine, let them.

When will the stupid government just tax the fcuk out of drugs and let it operate like everything else.

We waste so much money on "the war on drugs". That money could be used for better things.

If someone wants to use drugs let them, their choice, their liberty.
joi

Irving, TX

#16 Jun 2, 2008
rambo5254 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they also arrested the dealer.
Good to know; thanks. He's probably already bonded out, but hopefully he will be punished, too...prolly not, but hope so.
keri

Chicago, IL

#17 Jun 2, 2008
Good Going,time for a new book Tatum, but this time don't blame anyone but your own drug addiction, or is your dad still your reason for everything, no I mean your husband, or your mom that passed away.........face it this is you..........
FussyButt

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Jun 2, 2008
She must have been seriously desperate to use a street supplier -- Usually the rich and famous have private suppliers at their beck and call.

But as to reality -- she's got a disease -- it's called addiction. She had a slip -- and with any luck, she'll use this as her "bottom" from which to climb back on the sobriety ladder. Good luck kiddo -- you need it.
Bubba

San Jose, CA

#19 Jun 2, 2008
It's called an addiction folks. Just like smoking, drinking, etc. She has no control. Just like probably half of you on here have some time of addiction. She's still a beautiful women, and I dam sure would LOVE to give her a poke in the whiskers. Yea Baby. By way, my addiction is "P".

Since: Feb 08

El Cajon, CA

#22 Jun 3, 2008
joi wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to know; thanks. He's probably already bonded out, but hopefully he will be punished, too...prolly not, but hope so.
I agree... between that and prositutions no
state or US goverment would be in the RED if
they just legalized this stuff and tax it.
Denny Crane for President !!!!!

“Kiss Me You Fool!”

Since: Jan 08

Atlanta via Brooklyn NY

#23 Jun 3, 2008
Wow, a whole page of comments and no idiotic racist statements to condemn a whole race.

That would lead me to believe the perp in the story is white.
charlieb1950

Charlotte, NC

#24 Jun 3, 2008
joi wrote:
I dought it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lower East Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herea s a timeline of Carson McCullersa life Jan 21 Elton Bach 23
Monday Night dance Party at Cielo Nyc Jan 15 JosephAnthonyNyc 1
Check this out Dec '16 Nicole 1
Visit beautiful Harvey's Lake Pennsylvania Dec '16 Arnald 1
Greenwich Village 11-18-2016 Nov '16 G Hawthorne 1
Chinatown Music Forum (Dec '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 11
News Inside the Western Hemisphere's Only Romaniote ... (May '16) May '16 open borders policy 1

Lower East Side Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lower East Side Mortgages