Venue Review: Le Lupanar - Restaurant...

Venue Review: Le Lupanar - Restaurant & Lounge

There are 1 comment on the JoonBlog New York story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Venue Review: Le Lupanar - Restaurant & Lounge. In it, JoonBlog New York reports that:

“We wanted something kind of goofy, something exotic”

Le Lupanar is a just opened Lower East Side French restaurant. Where does the name come from? One of the most important things about opening a restaurant, we're told, is choosing a name. via JoonBlog New York

Join the discussion below, or Read more at JoonBlog New York.

miss swiss

New York, NY

#1 Dec 2, 2007
The place was fabulous, service was impeccable. One of my favorite haunts during my visit in the states!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lower East Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chelsea Manning Headlines New Yorker Festival Nov '17 lavon affair 2
Real Reason Why There is Beef with Smith Projec... (Dec '09) Jun '17 Castle killers 22
News Francis Hall, Host of Faceboyz Open Mike (Jul '07) Feb '17 Q Public 2
News Inside the Western Hemisphere's Only Romaniote ... (May '16) May '16 open borders policy 1
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... (Jun '15) Apr '16 38 DD one snap 265
News The luxury condo boom in New York and Miami cou... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MARY HARTGROVE 1
News Lower Manhattan flood barrier gets $176M in fed... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Cordwainer Trout 3

Lower East Side Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lower East Side Mortgages