American Girl visits Lower East Side ...

American Girl visits Lower East Side | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 8 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from May 31, 2009, titled American Girl visits Lower East Side | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

When Abraham Foxman met Rebecca Rubin, he was impressed. "I'm surprised," said Foxman, the director of the Anti-Defamation League, as he gazed at Rebecca, a brown-haired doll who was sitting on his desk recently, her hazel eyes locked unwaveringly onto his.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

alex

Bentonville, AR

#1 Apr 9, 2010
lol
HangUpAndDrive

Woodland Hills, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2010
I've never met Rebecca Rubin before; do you post her picture and phone number please.
HangUpAndDrive

Woodland Hills, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2010
Oh Geeze! Shoulda been: can you post...?

More coffee needed.

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Apr 9, 2010
Does she have a myspace page?
HangUpAndDrive

Bethpage, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2010
Slappy Sanchez wrote:
Does she have a myspace page?
I hope she's not shy!

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Apr 9, 2010
They should think again about their marketing strategy...In certain regions/cities the chucky style could be a hit...

http://www.merlinsltd.com/WebRoot/StoreLGB/Sh...

“The '60s was really stupid”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9 Apr 9, 2010
As a person who is frequently drunk by 1pm I find this doll to be extremely offensive. It reinforced the stereotype that Jewish woman are sexually stiff and frigid, Obsessed with Plastic surgery, and 18 inches tall. These dolls should be banned. Now Iím off to Barneys pub for a late breakfast meatloaf and bourbon.

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Apr 9, 2010
The unwashed wrote:
Now Iím off to Barneys pub for a late breakfast meatloaf and bourbon.
Sounds like a plan! Enjoy and forget the offensive puppet. Hope you can sleep tonight...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lower East Side Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chelsea Manning Headlines New Yorker Festival Nov 16 lavon affair 2
Real Reason Why There is Beef with Smith Projec... (Dec '09) Jun '17 Castle killers 22
News Francis Hall, Host of Faceboyz Open Mike (Jul '07) Feb '17 Q Public 2
News Inside the Western Hemisphere's Only Romaniote ... (May '16) May '16 open borders policy 1
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... (Jun '15) Apr '16 38 DD one snap 265
News The luxury condo boom in New York and Miami cou... (Jan '16) Jan '16 MARY HARTGROVE 1
News Lower Manhattan flood barrier gets $176M in fed... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Cordwainer Trout 3

Lower East Side Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lower East Side Mortgages