Rock royalty join Trayvon Martin's mom at NY rally

Jul 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Times Herald-Record

Hundreds of demonstrators, including music superstars Jay-Z and Beyonce, joined Trayvon Martin's mother Saturday in New York City at one of about 100 rallies around the country calling for justice for the slain black teenager.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Spooner

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Slain, really ? How do you slay a person, and be found not guilty ? Explain that topix.

Let's stir the pot a little more. You anti-American justice sheep.

Why not revisit the oj trial, if you want injustice, with racial overtones ?

Left wing, pro black, anti-anything else racist.

Has anyone noticed the Whitehouse turning black ? Obama, the great divider has spoke.

A "white" latino, give me a break media, you suck.
LazarKaganovichw asKosher

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

July 12, 2013

2 Haredim Who Threw Metal Bars, Stones, Glass Bottles At Police Indicted; Judge Orders House Arrest
Handcuffs right openTwo of the many haredim who attacked police as they tried to rescue a haredi soldier who had been attacked by a haredi mob in the haredi Mea Shearim neighborhood of Jerusalem Tuesday night were charged this morning with aggravated assault of a police officer, disturbing a police officer in the line of duty and rioting. Despite throwing metal bars, stones and glass bottles at police, a judge ordered the pair to be released to house arrest.

Haredim Who Threw Metal Bars, Stones, Glass Bottles At Police Indicted; Judge Orders House Arrest
Shmarya Rosenberg • FailedMessiah.com

Two of the many haredim who attacked police as they tried to rescue a haredi soldier who had been attacked by a haredi mob in the haredi Mea Shearim neighborhood of Jerusalem Tuesday night were charged this morning with aggravated assault of a police officer, disturbing a police officer in the line of duty and rioting, Ynet reported.

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

July 11, 2013

Denial And Rage: Inside Violent Haredi Neighborhood Where Haredi Mobs – Not Police – Rule
Haredim throw stone at cops Mea Shearim 7-13-11"The rabbit’s warren of alleys surrounding the scene of the crime on Nahum Ish Gamzo [sic] street feature walls plastered with pashkvils — printed public notices — denouncing participation in national elections and graffiti berating ultra-Orthodox Jews who enlist in the IDF. Spray-painted Palestinian flags and statements like…"

Haredim throw stone at cops Mea Shearim 7-13-11
File photo: Haredim throw stone at police in Mea Shearim in July 2011

The Times of Israel describes the scene of an attack Monday night on a haredi soldier in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Mea Shearim by a haredi mob that reportedly numbered between 100 and 150 men and teens:

…The rabbit’s warren of alleys surrounding the scene of the crime on Nahum Ish Gamzo [sic] street feature walls plastered with pashkvils — printed public notices — denouncing participation in national elections and graffiti berating ultra-Orthodox Jews who enlist in the IDF.

Spray-painted Palestinian flags and statements like “hardakim [a slur for "lightweight" ultra-Orthodox] out” and “hardak, if you go this far, you erred” present themselves on the masonry. The Hebrew and Arabic on the street sign for Ish Gamzo Street were blackened out, leaving an only partly legible English name.

Most of the residents of the immediate neighborhood were unwilling to discuss Tuesday’s incident. Some flat-out denied anything had happened.…

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

May 28, 2013

Petition To D.A. Asking For Maxium Penalties For Alleged Haredi Drug Dealer
Rabbi Shlomo EttlingerWe, the undersigned, unite our voices in grave concern for the safety of our communities, and specifically the future for our teenagers, urging that drug-dealers be strictly prosecuted. It was recently reported…that a man from Monsey, NY, Rabbi Shlomo Ettlinger, was arrested for multiple felony and misdemeanor charges, including drug possession of over two pounds of marijuana and 370 grams of hash oil, a .357-caliber Smith & Wesson revolver with ammunition.

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Before any more sh*t hits the fan, do we have anybody today who is labelled "white Native American", "white Asian American" or "white African American"? Howzabout a "white Caucasian"?

I just wanna make sure I have my hatred properly aligned.

Poughquag, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

May 21, 2013

Video: Haredim Hurl Large Garbage Dumpsters At Mounted Police
Haredim hurl large garbage dumpsters at mounted police Jerusalem 5-16-2013Three views of the incident, which took place during last week's haredi riot in Jerusalem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

George 9millimon

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

How is Jay Z the former crack guru of marcy houses a member of Rock royalty. Now thats offensive we should march on him. Jay Z is crack rock royalty turned rap lyric thief. Baby baby. You lucky biggie not here. Stand your ground, protect your corner, slang them thangs. Black people protect their block with violence. The minute a black petson dies oohhhh its a racial. Lets play the ole race card one more time.
Ziggy

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

It cracks me up that they call them rock royalty. Has the meaning of rock music changed? They are about as far from being rock artists as you can get. I guess they didn't want to label them rap royalty. Why?
George 9millimon

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Because rap royalty has no meaning. Ok he sold enough crack to buy recording equiptment, make alot of albums full of stolen lyrics, mostly straight of biggie smalls. Then use those sales to buy more crack and more equiptment. Did the Rolling Stones sell crack to get a first album out?
Ziggy

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

George 9millimon wrote:
Because rap royalty has no meaning. Ok he sold enough crack to buy recording equiptment, make alot of albums full of stolen lyrics, mostly straight of biggie smalls. Then use those sales to buy more crack and more equiptment. Did the Rolling Stones sell crack to get a first album out?
But they are royalty and black. Doesn't matter to Hollywood people. Actually It's a plus.
George 9millimon

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

This is what happens when you spill the beans about your crack sales quota early in career then try turning into a legit business man. We heard you, and the proof is right there in all his early albums. Crack Rocker! Homeboy you killed your own people and strung out your own people, neighbors, family, friends, kids, anyone was your customer. Now you a saint who buy into barclays and march around with fat head sharpton. Clapping for you!!!!! Here in NY we say this to fake ass people like him, gethafugouttahee bitch.
Leroy

Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

I wonder if they will join in for this girl who was raped then tossed off a roof by two black males:

http://gothamist.com/2013/07/19/cops_seeks_2n...
Ziggy

Republic, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

George 9millimon wrote:
This is what happens when you spill the beans about your crack sales quota early in career then try turning into a legit business man. We heard you, and the proof is right there in all his early albums. Crack Rocker! Homeboy you killed your own people and strung out your own people, neighbors, family, friends, kids, anyone was your customer. Now you a saint who buy into barclays and march around with fat head sharpton. Clapping for you!!!!! Here in NY we say this to fake ass people like him, gethafugouttahee bitch.
Yikes. I'm moving on. Um.....maybe you should too. Actually I'm sure of it.
Imbecile Detector

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Spooner wrote:
Slain, really ? How do you slay a person, and be found not guilty ? Explain that topix.

A "white" latino, give me a break media, you suck.
Two questions that tag you as an imbecile. You don't need education.
You need a brain transplant. Assuming the brain won't panic and reject you.
Chrobry

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

HangUpAndDrive wrote:
Before any more sh*t hits the fan, do we have anybody today who is labelled "white Native American", "white Asian American" or "white African American"? Howzabout a "white Caucasian"?
I just wanna make sure I have my hatred properly aligned.
Whaats are as whaat as caulk, so 'dey be "Caulkasians."
Jan

Baldwin, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Good ol Show Biz
Spooner

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Imbecile Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Two questions that tag you as an imbecile. You don't need education.
You need a brain transplant. Assuming the brain won't panic and reject you.
Elf Ewe, boy.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I know exactly what happened that night because I have been paying attention to the liberal media, Al Sharpton Obama, The Black Panthers, and the NAACP!

9-year old Trayvon Martin was on his way home from choir practice and delivering hot meals to the elderly.

He stopped to hold umbrellas for a Girl Scout Troop which was raising money for quadriplegic AIDS victims in Africa. After he helped the Girl Scouts, he then delivered 10 Golden Retriever puppies which were breach birth.

That's when George Zimmerman pulled up in his Hummer, on his way home from a White Hispanic KKK meeting. High on meth and shouting racist slogans, GZ saw TM and opened up with his twin roof-mounted 50 caliber machine guns.

TM saved all the Girl Scouts and then went back to save the Golden Retriever puppies.

GZ ran out of ammunition so he unholstered two Desert Eagle .44 magnum pistols and started firing at the puppies and TM.

That's when TM was hit in the back by 32 rounds of hollow-point, teflon-coated & explosive ammunition.

GZ then called his cop buddies who were at the KKK rally. They cleaned up the site and made the Girl Scouts and Golden Retrievers "disappear" in the Everglades so there would be no witnesses. They washed the blood from GZ's greasy jowls after GZ gnawed on TM's still beating heart.

It must be true! Justice for Trayvon (and his mother's merchandising rights)!

Oh yes, GZ is the current world champion for ALL schools of martial art and had just escaped from a mental institution for the criminally insane. A few years earlier, he was indicted for murder eight times but got off only because his father was a Supreme Court Justice.
George 9millimon

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

I wondering where all these people crying race have been for last 55 years? People with hoods go out to commit crimes. Black neighborhoods are extremely violent towards any outsider in any hood across the nation. You think I joking go take a walk thru any hood and find out. This case was soo blown up and spun out of control. Now you really started a racial problem. Before this case it was all Obama land we all together. The old days are the old days, we learn and move forward. Now every black politician spinning this to put themself out there for their agenda. Don't believe the hype like Spike said. This all media bullshit. People fight and kill rob and steal for millions of years. Get over it. Color is for old people, anyone under 40 don't see people like that. Wait til our generation takes over and you going to see big changes.
Boycott

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

George 9millimon wrote:
I wondering where all these people crying race have been for last 55 years? People with hoods go out to commit crimes. Black neighborhoods are extremely violent towards any outsider in any hood across the nation. You think I joking go take a walk thru any hood and find out. This case was soo blown up and spun out of control. Now you really started a racial problem. Before this case it was all Obama land we all together. The old days are the old days, we learn and move forward. Now every black politician spinning this to put themself out there for their agenda. Don't believe the hype like Spike said. This all media bullshit. People fight and kill rob and steal for millions of years. Get over it. Color is for old people, anyone under 40 don't see people like that. Wait til our generation takes over and you going to see big changes.
If someone can be so easily killed on the grounds of a self-righteous vigilante not allowing those trained and experienced to execute the law in doing so you are inviting anarchy and murder. Freedom to move and go about your legal business is a human right.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
New York Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harlem Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Harlem People Search