Anti-fascists Attack White Nationalis...

Anti-fascists Attack White Nationalists in Chicago Suburb

There are 3 comments on the Daily Kos story from May 20, 2012, titled Anti-fascists Attack White Nationalists in Chicago Suburb. In it, Daily Kos reports that:

A group of 'anti-facists' are being credited with Saturday's mob-style attack inside a Tinley Park restaurant pic by NICK SWEDBERG White Nationalists were targeted inside the Ashford House restaurant and physically attacked, causing several injuries and completely shutting down their meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Kos.

Packoftwenty

Netherlands

#1 May 20, 2012
Remember, white people aren't allowed to simply live among their own kind any more.

Can any 'anti-fascists' tell me WHY?

So if a group of a million women wanted to form their own, all female country, free from men, you think that they shouldn't be allowed to? I guess loads of men could start invading their country, and call them 'sexist' every time the women complained about the presence of men, who were clearly ruining their lives by committing crimes against them (since men commit 99% of crime, women 1%), raping them, etc.

Imagine if some of the women in power in that country decided to open the borders to MEN, against the clear wishes of the women, and then brought in the National Guard to FORCE the women to accept these men into their schools, and workplaces... "Sexist" "Sexist" "Sexist" would be the chant of the male rapists to the women, as the men FORCED themselves into their living space...

Exactly the same thing is happening to white people.

You'll notice that Leftwingers, i.e. anti-whites, can't rationally discuss any of their (insane) political beliefs, because the facts aren't on their side, and they know it.
Packoftwenty

Netherlands

#2 May 20, 2012
Saying that ALL white people have to be FORCED to accept millions of third world people in OUR countries, is exactly the same as saying that a 12 year old girl should have to accept a FORCED 'marriage' to a 50 year old man.
You don't believe in freedom of association.

You actually think that FORCING whites to accept non-whites in the countries that WE built, FOR OURSELVES, is going to work out, when all that non-whites bring with them is a third world standard of living, and the endless destruction of everything that white people have created. For ourselves, by the way.

So, please enlighten me: why don't non-whites want to live in their OWN countries? Could it possibly have anything to do with the fact that they're full of people like THEM?
AFFA

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 18, 2012
Hey nazi turncoat colleberator You must then think it was ok for the german blitz attack on your country in world war two. at least we americans never forgot like you traitor. even the real good blue blood brits i know would even smash you for treason. thank god hitler is dead. and if your not careful you will join him too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Sun mselmst1 1,685
Affordable beauty/wellness services in HARLEM! May 15 Bobo Brazil 2
Harlem understands and appreciates Al Sharpton. May 15 Bobo Brazil 1
News Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... (Jul '14) May 12 Bobo Brazil 101
sin is the problem May 10 Bobo Brazil 2
looking to start a local chapter May 9 Bobo Brazil 1
News Tiger' running amok in Manhattan was actually r... Apr '18 consider the source 1

Harlem Jobs

Personal Finance

Harlem Mortgages