Woman airlifted after accident on Ska...

Woman airlifted after accident on Skaneateles Turnpike

There are 3 comments on the WKTV story from Mar 26, 2013, titled Woman airlifted after accident on Skaneateles Turnpike. In it, WKTV reports that:

A woman was airlifted to the hospital after a car accident on the Skaneateles Turnpike Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Mercedes white

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Hello kidney searchers I'm Mercedes, 47 years of age and very athletic with a joy of racing. I know that there are people searching for a genie to grant them wishes, sadly those dreams just consist of a kidney to escape death. I am willing to give you a chance to live again, in exchange for a shopping spree in multiple top stores worth $221,000. The first person who accepts my offer will have life. myblood is B.
hank hill

Elm Grove, WI

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Rather have the cash.
Daniel

Bronx, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2013
Mercedes white wrote:
Hello kidney searchers I'm Mercedes, 47 years of age and very athletic with a joy of racing. I know that there are people searching for a genie to grant them wishes, sadly those dreams just consist of a kidney to escape death. I am willing to give you a chance to live again, in exchange for a shopping spree in multiple top stores worth $221,000. The first person who accepts my offer will have life. myblood is B.
mercedes copy and pasting lol, don't you have a mind of your own or are you just that stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New York Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHICH Assistant DA RESIGNIED over Utica Court W... 8 min HEY KING 32
Hit and Run, Lady on the Bicycle 15 min The Truthiest 1
Here is the best Utica Weather Site Ever! 24 min WeatherNut 1
matt sullivan 31 min Confused 8
Why is Lansob Cretin Dave The Only One Going Down 45 min SlobSmith 4
Cretin, list your predictions that have become ... 48 min SlobSmith 9
Valley View Golf 50 min Buck 5

New York Mills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance