Bank robber gets 92-month sentence

Full story: NewsTimes.com

A federal judge in New York on Tuesday sentenced a Poughkeepsie man to a 92-month prison term for a three-state bank robbery spree that included holdups in Danbury and Brookfield earlier this year.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated May 4, 2009
samantha surico

Middletown, NY

#1 Dec 3, 2008
ive writin on all these things...im franks daughter hes a fucking low life piece of shit and i hate him hes done this shit my whole lie and that dumb judge thinks is gonna change? i can tell u one thing my father doesnt get help or want help and hes not gonna change i willbet my life on that.
SideshowBob

AOL

#2 Dec 4, 2008
With all the felony convictions he has had and the fact that he rob MULTIPLE BANKS IN 3 STATES, why did he ONLY GET 7 YRS AND 8 MONTHS ??!!!
SideshowBob

AOL

#3 Dec 4, 2008
Hey Samantha, if you didn't get Dad his Xmas present yet, he could use $25 in his commissary account !!

Also, don't forget, you need to sign up with the DOC in order to visit him.
Frank

Naugatuck, CT

#4 Dec 4, 2008
samantha surico wrote:
im franks daughter
Yeah, Sure you are...
Sharpshooter

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2008
The timing of the story is rather odd. I used to think that WLAD read the New-Times over the air for their hourly news update. WLAD related this story yesterday on the 8am news. Could it be that WLAD does it's own investigations and the News-Times depends on their reporting?
proud to be illegal

New Haven, CT

#6 Dec 4, 2008
common american citzen
Grammar Police

North Haven, CT

#7 Dec 4, 2008
He obviously didn't spend the loot on an Ivy League education for his family.
Joe

Fairfield, CT

#8 Dec 4, 2008
News reporting is nothing more than legitimized information theft. And they can't even get the informtion right half of the time either.
sickofthem

Bethel, CT

#10 Dec 4, 2008
proud to be illegal wrote:
common american citzen
common illegal nitwit
Danburian

AOL

#11 Dec 4, 2008
I cannot believe this guy only received 7 yrs. He is a repeat offender and will do it again when he gets out. He probably did it so he could go back in. When are the courts going to wise up and keep these criminals where they belong, behind bars for life. What happened to 3 strikes, you're out?
SideshowBob

AOL

#13 Dec 5, 2008
Danburian wrote:
What happened to 3 strikes, you're out?
That only pertains to the grossly overpaid and underproductive Yankees !!
samantha surico

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2008
ok....FRANK! wann know or would u like me 2 prove he is my dad..? i hate when ppl dnt believe me xmas he got me a new cell phone but hwat would that matter 2 u lets go more in depth shall we.. my mother kim shea they were highschool sweethearts got mesed up in the wrong shyt wrong ppl my dad and he robbed a bank next to south hills mall heading to fishkill i was 9 i believe in year 2001 i think everyday if when he gets out if he will stop my hearts totally worn from him my grandmother whom i live with his mother ive lived with since i was 4 does it sound like i would just make this shyt up to entertain u ppl ...my dad did bad things doesnt make him a bad person he got almost 8 yrs think thats enough this time maybe hell learn when hes out ill write ya all and tell ya what he decided so in the end FRANK ,,,,believe me or not but im his daughter
samantha surico

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Dec 6, 2008
dan....w.e ur thing is...yes i do believe my dad is somewhat comforted by prison he has no responsibilitys nothing hes gatta do he just is....and just lives but he didnt do it to go back in hes addicted to heroin...the higher amount he can consumes gets larger the more his body reuires which costs more money the money he got from roofing with my uncle was not enough to pay for hwat his body required to he resorted to what he knew wuld get him money...
john doe

Wading River, NY

#16 Jan 23, 2009
shes telling the truth she is his daughter
Red

Suwanee, GA

#17 Jan 24, 2009
"Jesus"
Many will say that he doesn't even exist.
Seek the truth from your creator and you'll
find he's just in the midst.
God knows we weren't around to see the life
of Christ 2000 years ago.
So with all your heart say jesus if your real
the I have know.
He wants you to believe and he will not let
you down.
Seek Him with all your heart,he'll come around.
This is how you find the Rock.
This how you seek, and this is how you knock.
he'll open his door and give you a key to the
lock.
he'll lovingly accept u as a part of his flock.
Cincinatti Kid

Central Valley, NY

#18 Mar 9, 2009
Frank is a great guy, and anyone who says otherwise should try to do time with him then talk about the judge throwing the book at him. Mind your business.
Cincinatti Kid

Central Valley, NY

#19 Mar 9, 2009
Samantha i did time with you father... hes a great guy and i'm sorry that you feel the way you do, butlike you said he musta had a problem, hopefully through his time you guys can learn to work it out
samantha

Middletown, NY

#20 May 4, 2009
i love my father very much im just sick of his bullshit... u prolly know him better then i do...u did time with him??? where? when?? did he ever talk abt me?? plz get back to me...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Fri Lol 16,781
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Vote Zornow 6,408
Blind Faith Aug 27 pusherman_ 1
Elliot Rodger RIP Aug 18 sure 8
Debate: Ferguson - Beacon, NY Aug 17 Louis 1
Debate: Ferguson - Newburgh, NY Aug 17 Brian Ellis 1
"Newburgh Liz" Aug 13 Mcgiiver 1
•••

New Windsor News Video

•••
•••

New Windsor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000