Newburgh Four trial starting

Aug 23, 2010 | Posted by: Dux | Full story: www.recordonline.com

The long-delayed trial of the Newburgh Four has moved back into the courtroom as attorneys on both sides prepare to make their opening statements.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 8, 2010
here in newburgh

Newburgh, NY

#1 Aug 24, 2010
i cant see how any one could convince them selfs to do this and then make them self believe that they would get away with it...
mcccmar

AOL

#2 Aug 24, 2010
they all deserve life in prison with no possibility of parole - WHEN will they learn
Local

New Windsor, NY

#3 Sep 5, 2010
here in newburgh wrote:
i cant see how any one could convince them selfs to do this and then make them self believe that they would get away with it...
I can't see how anyone could convince themselves to fly a plane into a building to purposely kill thousands. Then a gain, with Muslims anything is possible.
here in newburgh

Newburgh, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2010
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see how anyone could convince themselves to fly a plane into a building to purposely kill thousands. Then a gain, with Muslims anything is possible.
yeah but these people were not muslims they went to jail n turned in to one they r american 3 of them
Local

New Windsor, NY

#5 Sep 8, 2010
But they're supposedly Muslims now, so nothing they might do would surprise me.

Funny how the only significant source of Muslim converts in the civilized world is black criminals (and their women who can't do any better). I guess having 4 wives and being allowed to beat them if they act up is appealing to a certain segment of men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 9 hr Lol 16,781
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
Blind Faith Aug 27 pusherman_ 1
Elliot Rodger RIP Aug 18 sure 8
Debate: Ferguson - Beacon, NY Aug 17 Louis 1
Debate: Ferguson - Newburgh, NY Aug 17 Brian Ellis 1
"Newburgh Liz" Aug 13 Mcgiiver 1
•••

New Windsor News Video

•••
•••

New Windsor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000