Newburgh Four trial starting

Newburgh Four trial starting

There are 5 comments on the www.recordonline.com story from Aug 23, 2010, titled Newburgh Four trial starting. In it, www.recordonline.com reports that:

The long-delayed trial of the Newburgh Four has moved back into the courtroom as attorneys on both sides prepare to make their opening statements.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.recordonline.com.

here in newburgh

Newburgh, NY

#1 Aug 24, 2010
i cant see how any one could convince them selfs to do this and then make them self believe that they would get away with it...
mcccmar

AOL

#2 Aug 24, 2010
they all deserve life in prison with no possibility of parole - WHEN will they learn
Local

Newburgh, NY

#3 Sep 5, 2010
here in newburgh wrote:
i cant see how any one could convince them selfs to do this and then make them self believe that they would get away with it...
I can't see how anyone could convince themselves to fly a plane into a building to purposely kill thousands. Then a gain, with Muslims anything is possible.
here in newburgh

New Windsor, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2010
Local wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see how anyone could convince themselves to fly a plane into a building to purposely kill thousands. Then a gain, with Muslims anything is possible.
yeah but these people were not muslims they went to jail n turned in to one they r american 3 of them
Local

Newburgh, NY

#5 Sep 8, 2010
But they're supposedly Muslims now, so nothing they might do would surprise me.

Funny how the only significant source of Muslim converts in the civilized world is black criminals (and their women who can't do any better). I guess having 4 wives and being allowed to beat them if they act up is appealing to a certain segment of men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Firth Villa - Cornwall, NY 16 hr CCHS Class of 1965 1
North Miller st? Is this one of newburghs worst st (Oct '06) Sep 26 Ron 305
Leukemia Sep 24 lil miss karma 1
Accident blocks Route 32 Sep 24 lil miss karma 1
News Kiryas Joel officials file petition to expand, ... Sep 20 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
News Blooming Grove supervisor suggests ward system ... (Feb '16) Sep 20 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 6
News NYC Explosion: Multiple People Injured In Chels... Sep 18 lgbt is silly 2

New Windsor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Windsor Mortgages