Teachers Arrested After Weekend Sex P...

Teachers Arrested After Weekend Sex Party With Students

There are 7 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Dec 21, 2007, titled Teachers Arrested After Weekend Sex Party With Students. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Ida Siegal NBC News Channel NEW WINDSOR, NY -- A New York teacher and a teacher's aide are in trouble with police after allegedly performing sexual acts on two ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

fgf

Stalowa Wola, Poland

#1 Dec 31, 2007
fd
LILEDENS_ROSE

Mexia, TX

#2 Jan 8, 2008
WHY DO THEY KEEP HIRING YOUNG FEMALE TEACHERS TO TEACH YOUNG BOYS SEX EDUCATION THEN FUSS ABOUT WHAT THEY TEACH.I THINK THE PEOPLE IN MY GENERATION DID BETTER BEING TAUGHT PRAYER IN SCHOOL AND SEX AT HOME.TV AND MOVIES,GAMES BOOKS,AND SCHOOLS ARE ALL ABOUT SEX,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.TAKE SEX OUT OF SCHOOL AND PUT GOD BACK IN.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Feb 1, 2008
LILEDENS_ROSE wrote:
WHY DO THEY KEEP HIRING YOUNG FEMALE TEACHERS TO TEACH YOUNG BOYS SEX EDUCATION THEN FUSS ABOUT WHAT THEY TEACH.I THINK THE PEOPLE IN MY GENERATION DID BETTER BEING TAUGHT PRAYER IN SCHOOL AND SEX AT HOME.TV AND MOVIES,GAMES BOOKS,AND SCHOOLS ARE ALL ABOUT SEX,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.TAKE SEX OUT OF SCHOOL AND PUT GOD BACK IN.
I realize that being from Texas, we should excuse your ignorance, nonetheless, I feel compelled to point out that there wasn't any 'sex education' involved with these teachers. They were simply violating the children and the law.

This is an example of having so few people willing to take the pittance offered to local teachers that they are led to hire anyone who can barely make the grade.
Twisted Truth

Poughkeepsie, NY

#4 Feb 10, 2008
LILEDENS_ROSE wrote:
Firts of all you have the information ALL wrong. I live near the town where this happened. The shool is a school for troubled youth. The teachers were not and I repeat were NOT sex education teachers! They were teachers who taught regular subject matter to troubled TEEN BOYS. They are two very sick women who were thankfully caught. If you want the real story please go to therecordonline.com (our local Orange County NY newspaper. Now I know how truth can get twisted. Don't believe everything you read but question, question, question!
sam

Newburgh, NY

#5 Feb 11, 2008
hey twisted truteh, good to know that my school is a school for troubled youth.
WonderWoman

Hernando, FL

#6 Feb 11, 2008
LILEDENS_ROSE wrote:
Amen!
CHEGO

Easley, SC

#7 Mar 15, 2008
Wat teacher would do something like this. Thankfully she got caught sooner than later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Over 1,000 confirmed flu cases in region Feb 13 Ethelyn G 1
News Hasidic Jews in upstate New York Jan '18 Johnny 5
News Defender of yeshivas should face the painful facts Jan '18 Moses Kestenbaum ODA 1
Anyone know what Caleb & Lexie Banks are up to ... Dec '17 Whats up 1
Review: Gilman Ciocia - Ken Copans CPA (Sep '11) Dec '17 ken copans 2
News Newburgh man admits to driving over gas station... Dec '17 Insektenvernichter 2
News Putnam Valley music teacher accused of sexually... (Sep '07) Nov '17 Realist 11

New Windsor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Windsor Mortgages