Teachers Arrested After Weekend Sex Party With Students

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Ida Siegal NBC News Channel NEW WINDSOR, NY -- A New York teacher and a teacher's aide are in trouble with police after allegedly performing sexual acts on two ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
fgf

Stalowa Wola, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2007

fd
LILEDENS_ROSE

Mexia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2008

WHY DO THEY KEEP HIRING YOUNG FEMALE TEACHERS TO TEACH YOUNG BOYS SEX EDUCATION THEN FUSS ABOUT WHAT THEY TEACH.I THINK THE PEOPLE IN MY GENERATION DID BETTER BEING TAUGHT PRAYER IN SCHOOL AND SEX AT HOME.TV AND MOVIES,GAMES BOOKS,AND SCHOOLS ARE ALL ABOUT SEX,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.TAKE SEX OUT OF SCHOOL AND PUT GOD BACK IN.

Since: Nov 07

Kingsley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2008

LILEDENS_ROSE wrote:
WHY DO THEY KEEP HIRING YOUNG FEMALE TEACHERS TO TEACH YOUNG BOYS SEX EDUCATION THEN FUSS ABOUT WHAT THEY TEACH.I THINK THE PEOPLE IN MY GENERATION DID BETTER BEING TAUGHT PRAYER IN SCHOOL AND SEX AT HOME.TV AND MOVIES,GAMES BOOKS,AND SCHOOLS ARE ALL ABOUT SEX,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.TAKE SEX OUT OF SCHOOL AND PUT GOD BACK IN.
I realize that being from Texas, we should excuse your ignorance, nonetheless, I feel compelled to point out that there wasn't any 'sex education' involved with these teachers. They were simply violating the children and the law.

This is an example of having so few people willing to take the pittance offered to local teachers that they are led to hire anyone who can barely make the grade.
Twisted Truth

Poughkeepsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2008

LILEDENS_ROSE wrote:
Firts of all you have the information ALL wrong. I live near the town where this happened. The shool is a school for troubled youth. The teachers were not and I repeat were NOT sex education teachers! They were teachers who taught regular subject matter to troubled TEEN BOYS. They are two very sick women who were thankfully caught. If you want the real story please go to therecordonline.com (our local Orange County NY newspaper. Now I know how truth can get twisted. Don't believe everything you read but question, question, question!
sam

Newburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2008

hey twisted truteh, good to know that my school is a school for troubled youth.
WonderWoman

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2008

LILEDENS_ROSE wrote:
Amen!
CHEGO

Piedmont, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2008

Wat teacher would do something like this. Thankfully she got caught sooner than later.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

New Windsor News Video

•••
•••

New Windsor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Windsor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE