Tensions grow between Washingtonville...

Tensions grow between Washingtonville mayor, trustees

There are 1 comment on the Times Herald-Record story from Nov 21, 2012, titled Tensions grow between Washingtonville mayor, trustees. In it, Times Herald-Record reports that:

Village trustees who have grown deeply distrustful of Mayor Kevin Hudson vowed to keep challenging him, despite a growing frustration that there was little they could likely do to rein him in.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald-Record.

Since: Apr 12

Monticello, NY

#1 Nov 25, 2012
The mayor should be in prison. His behavior is outrageous! He's the poster child for dirty politics! He's a crook and destroying the village in the process. I can't wait to read the headline showing him in handcuffs! Maybe that will cure him of his smugness. We know what villagers did to the monster! History will repeat itself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legislative panel urges St. Luke's to keep Corn... Jul 24 joelkramer534 1
Does anyone know Keith Brulatour? Jul 8 chanigan 2
Blue Diamond Painting and Contracting Jul 8 chanigan 1
News Blooming Grove supervisor suggests ward system ... Jul 3 JamesPliskin 4
News Dozens arrested in welfare fraud sweep Jun 30 Eyes wide open 1
News South Blooming Grove Residents Solicited to Sel... Jun '16 Miguel D 1
News Thurway traffic stop leads to drug charges Upda... Jun '16 internet troll 1

New Windsor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Windsor Mortgages