Beacon man stabbed to death

Apr 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Poughkeepsie Journal

BEACON - A 24-year-old City of Beacon man was stabbed to death Monday night outside the South Davies apartment complex off South Avenue in the city.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mother

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

Judged:

To all the ignorant commenters on this page "Judge not, lest ye be judged"...
dj Laboy

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

Mother wrote:
To all the ignorant commenters on this page "Judge not, lest ye be judged"...
to mother my hart goes out to you and your family in this time of need and iam sorry for your lost ..i do see alot of people make some very bad statement on here about persons and things they know nothing about which is sad becouse if it were there son iam sure they would not like some of the things said about your son may he rest in peace and may the lord take care of him and i pray for all the jerks and there day will come to stand before god may he have mercy on them ...and there souls ....

Since: Feb 11

New Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2011

Judged:

Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
And...may you rot in hell when you get there!!!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!!!
I feel you people on these forums are ignorant dont worry things will getbetter keep yo head up girl
u know who

Pompton Lakes, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
And...may you rot in hell when you get there!!!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!!!
dont forget to a life from this world too thats just god paying you back it should have been you to die that day

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

I understand the debate back and forth but in the end, we should probably focus on what can realistically be done to stop this.
When I first moved to Beacon a few years ago, there was a big issue with police brutality including the FBI investigation that had been going on prior. With the new mayor and some changes in personnel and policy, while not perfect, it doesn't seem as intimidating as it was at one point.
With that said, I would agree with the poster that they put more patrols, even bike patrols around the complex and possibly within. While there are crimes being committed, the bulk of the people that live there are trying to do the right thing, raising their kids, and working hard to make a living.
So for the few that are committing these crimes, they create a blight on a city that is trying to remake itself, and making it harder for those that live in/around it to feel secure.
Maybe increased patrols are what we can bring up at the next city council meeting.
And for Mother, I am deeply sorry for your loss; sadly, between gangs coming in from south america (MS40?) and others, its just getting worse everywhere.
My parents retired to the South and even there, in rural areas, the gangs are coming in and killing innocent people, so again, my condolences.
Bobo

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

u know who wrote:
<quoted text>
dont forget to a life from this world too thats just god paying you back it should have been you to die that day
I bet he was stabbed by a psychopath from NEWBURGH;
Beacon NY I CARE

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Judged:

simple minded wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me... He's been honored with a beer bottle memorial, right?
Oh come on! You mean to tell me that you do not have a drink or two when a family member dies in their honor...please do not be so high and mighty...why make it out to be more than what normal people do. So what if they did have a beer memorial, I have seen some family members get stupid drunk at funerals, and that is ok??? Reading comments on here make me sick, people are so darn high and mighty....SMH!
Concerned Childhoo Friend

Hopewell Junction, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

law bidding citizen wrote:
<quoted text> RA G the Latin queen got his skirt lifted and poked wit no lube gotta love
the hood rot in pieces
Hey A....Hole!!!! How about something like this ahppens to your child and siock comments like yours are put on here, how would you like it. Insensitive bastard is what you are!!!!!!!!!!That was my friend for many years, defending himself from someone who tried to steal hi jacket. Why so judgemental when you did not even know him. He was a charming, caring, sensitive young man that did not deserve to die this way.....asshole!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

New Windsor News Video

•••
•••

New Windsor Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Windsor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE