Stolen guns found in Baltimore drug raid

Stolen guns found in Baltimore drug raid

There are 13 comments on the Evening Sun story from Dec 26, 2010, titled Stolen guns found in Baltimore drug raid. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Hanover Police have charged a 24-year-old with stealing his roommate's guns and selling them to an alleged drug dealer in Baltimore, only to file a false burglary report with police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

angry white man

Shippensburg, PA

#1 Dec 27, 2010
So the junkies stole daddy's guns, and sold them in Baltimore for drugs. Didn't see that coming.

See how quick Lakeisha (I won't touch that one) flipped on you, you idiots.

And Jeff, that's what you get for letting that piece of trash at your daughter in your own home. Geez, let's hope she is the pill. That's what we need around here, more Maryland seed.

And you really don't understand why we're pissed off. Just go back down to that swamp you crawled out of, and leave me and mine alone.
angry white man

Shippensburg, PA

#2 Dec 27, 2010
And posted $10,000 bail-I bet it was 10%, so now he can steal more guns, and have them out on the street somewhere.

Hopefully "Helen Keller" Dubs will be able to see the probable cause in this one. Wouldn't wanna re-think that bail though, after all, "Justin" is helping to stimulate the Baltimore City economy.
USA Patriot

Baltimore, MD

#3 Dec 27, 2010
Just goes to show, folks... Those unique tattoos will get you every time.
USA Patriot

Baltimore, MD

#4 Dec 27, 2010
angry white man wrote:
So the junkies stole daddy's guns, and sold them in Baltimore for drugs. Didn't see that coming.
And Jeff, that's what you get for letting that piece of trash at your daughter in your own home. Geez, let's hope she is the pill. That's what we need around here, more Maryland seed.
And you really don't understand why we're pissed off. Just go back down to that swamp you crawled out of, and leave me and mine alone.
You hope she IS the pill? Weird. Are you so angry you have "fat finger syndrome" and forgot to type "on"?
memyself

Gettysburg, PA

#5 Dec 27, 2010
angry white man wrote:
Your comments are really ignorant.You have a serious anger problem and should go to counsilng.The comments more Maryland seed- right down to your name suggests YOU have a serious problem. The ONLY thing I agree with you on is in your second post ; the bail should have been higher. I'm proud to say that I have lived in Pennsylvania for the last 19 years , but was brought up and raised in Maryland. I happen to like both states and would live in either one.The people could have been from California or any other state and you would have found something wrong with that place too. I'm ashamed to have you say in a paper that you are from Pennsylvania. You give us good Pennsylvanians a bad name. Have you heard of anger management? You should try it.
angry white man

Mount Wolf, PA

#6 Dec 27, 2010
USA Patriot and memyself-I couldn't give a crap about what you think about me, my opinions, or anything else. The heroin in Hanover comes from Baltimore. You have not shown any error in what I said. You just attack the messenger, and call me names. Ouch.
I always hear this whining about crime around here "We moved up here to get away from this." Well, news flash, you are this.
By the way, your mom likes my fat fingers.
USA Patriot

Baltimore, MD

#7 Dec 28, 2010
angry white man wrote:
USA Patriot and memyself-I couldn't give a crap about what you think about me, my opinions, or anything else. The heroin in Hanover comes from Baltimore. You have not shown any error in what I said. You just attack the messenger, and call me names. Ouch.
I always hear this whining about crime around here "We moved up here to get away from this." Well, news flash, you are this.
By the way, your mom likes my fat fingers.
I asked my mother about your fat fingers, and she disagrees. Something about them being too short and stubby or something.

Anyway, you talk about attacking the messenger. Let's analyze that, shall we? You say that heroin comes from Baltimore, so Baltimore is to blame for the troubles of Hanover. However, you decline to attack the people of Hanover that actively go to Baltimore to get the drugs. Who held the guns to their heads for that? What compelling reason did they have, those pure, wholesome Hanover residents that would never fall into drugs or any other ill repute were it not for Baltimore?

In all seriousness, there are a number of counselors I can refer you to in the Hanover area that can help you deal with your rage before your rage deals with you. Wouldn't you rather act to fix society's ills than sit at your computer with your short, fat, stubby fingers, furiously typing away at the computer, saying you don't care what we say while making an effort to answer? I mean, if you don't care, then why reply, right?

Your turn...
hmmmm

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2010
The border patrol needs to be reallocated from the Rio Grande to the Mason Dixon line. A few articles have discussed race related to crimes in the area...if you really want to stereotype it, its Marylanders in general, not just black ones...
wowww

Mount Airy, MD

#9 Dec 30, 2010
none of you have any idea what you're talking about, clearly. i'm convinced you just sit on the computer all day reading articles that you can respond to all the while enjoying each others ignorance and pitiful company. go get lives. i hope you all get proven wrong. i'll turn around and laugh. have a nice day after all, ignorance is bliss, right?
wowww

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2010
Again, you know nothing. People like you all are the reason innocent people get thrown in jail. Go try it out for yourselves and let's see how you feel about being falsely accused.
damifino

Gettysburg, PA

#12 Dec 30, 2010
Has anyone ever heard of the Second Amendment?? Well when trash steals your guns & trade them for drugs,,it's just another reason for the damn liberals to scream Anti Guns!! As a gun owner I can guarentee if he stole my firearms he would be hung by his nuts when i found out who he was!!
Amused Baltimorian

Dundalk, MD

#13 Jan 25, 2011
I find it funny how people who know absolutely nothing about peoples situations will be so quick to judge them. Angry white man- unless you know the father Jeff then you have absolutely no place in shit talking him on a forum. Some people know the situation and believe me buddy you are WAY OFF!

Thank God you are in Carlisle where no one wants to go anyway, unless they are going to a car show. Whippy freaking doo. No wonder kids are doing drugs.

Anyway, point to this comment. Don't judge the victims.

And no before you ask, I am not, nor have I ever been, a junkie in my life.
Very Amusing

Gettysburg, PA

#14 Jan 25, 2011
It is ashame how uneducated"Angry White Man" and how racist a lot of Pa. residents are. Cry about Marylanders, It is so ironic how the endless sea of cars travel to Md.,D.C. and Va. each day. Why? Because thats where the real money is made. The ones that stay in Pa. and work probably will never make decent money or have a nice home or vehicle. Fly their rebel flags (strange that Pa. is north) sit on their porches of their double wides or tailgates of their beat up pick-up trucks and curse Md.
Pa. has a bad drunk driving status and a lot of domestic and child abuse issues. Md. has a drug and murder problem. So look whats in your backyard first before you blame your neighbors for their issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Windsor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Westminster Music Thread (Feb '14) Jun '17 Musikologist 7
News Ex-Bowling Brook counselors arrested (May '07) May '17 J Brown house II 33
Silver Oak Academy Prison School (Feb '10) May '17 Bowling Brook Stu... 26
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 Bill Grimes-Wyatt 20
Bowling Brook Prep (Jan '06) Feb '17 jstanley 2005 bbp 702
Kreg Cutsail (Dec '12) Aug '16 JwbSr 3
4th of july (Jun '16) Jun '16 Drew1277 1

New Windsor Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Windsor Mortgages