Pooping in public?????
Reynoldo

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Sep 2, 2012
I traveled through New Vienna last night, and I seen someone right in town taking a poopright out in public. Why? Is there something wrong with plumbing? It was down by the fire station. I bet the poois still there if anyone wants to do research on it.
Quest Love

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Feb 9, 2013
Its some people that live on West Street. They have like a ton of kids and they send them outside to poop. Its the house with the ten commandments out in front of it. Yard Poppers!
Dawn

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Thats is too funny. i know that house you are talking of. its also the swingers house.
Fish Dealer

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Is it the house with the white Ford car, and that woman that looks like a crackhead?
FUKU

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Sep 2, 2013
You are talking about Shaunda Bolin house
chevyman

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 25, 2014
Thats funny.
the brown bomber

South Webster, OH

#7 Feb 28, 2014
i'm gonna take a dump in the mayor's yard.
cINDY

Cygnet, OH

#8 Dec 15, 2014
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT/ HER DAUGHTER USED TO GO AROUND TELLING EVERYONE SHE PEE"S I THE BATH TUB WHEN ALL THE TIOLETS ARE OCCUPIED. gROSS
Cesar

Marysville, OH

#9 Dec 1, 2015
cINDY wrote:
I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT/ HER DAUGHTER USED TO GO AROUND TELLING EVERYONE SHE PEE"S I THE BATH TUB WHEN ALL THE TIOLETS ARE OCCUPIED. gROSS
Funny

Funny
Really

Xenia, OH

#10 May 2, 2017
Actually peeing in the bathtub is sanitary if the toilet is taken she's a toddler u dumbfuck she can't hold it
barn pooper

Xenia, OH

#11 Jul 28, 2017
Poop is great fertilizer. It tastes funny tho . I recommend adding curry it gives it flavor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Vienna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Highland man indicted for sex crimes (Sep '08) 20 min JustSomeGuy 52
Desiree Surgener 3 hr Josh friend 2
Easy chicks 8 hr 45133rar 9
Tara Dehaas 15 hr JOHN 26
Jennifer day button 19 hr JOHN 6
Stop Indoctrinating Children-Teach Flat Earth T... Sat Celebrate Truth 1
Peeping Paradise Sat Peter Peeper 7

New Vienna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance