First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ND woman

Kenmare, ND

#21 Nov 26, 2012
I can`t believe all the uproar over this! First of all I was born and raised in ND..about 25 miles from Stanley, I don`t know the woman or "soldier", but if you are going to judge a place by one person, you are really being narrow minded. Those of us who used to have a fairly quiet, calm place to live, now have thousands of "outsiders" right in our back yards..and with the boom, attracting all sorts of people..good, bad, and ugly. I don`t mind the people who are here to make a living for their families, they are more than welcome, we don`t like the disruption, but understand that people need to make a living. There are always people who make poor choices..does`nt matter who started what or who did who. The choice was made and I`m sorry if it broke your marraige, but it took two to decide what they wanted to do.
Stanley

United States

#22 Apr 26, 2013
The Stanley cops are very unfair but make it seem what they do is fair. The school is very behind in education. The people here are vey judgemental and most do not welcome anyone they don't know. Stanley is a majority of stuck up judging rich people and shitty roads. Then again there's a positive side.....the built a park which every other town has
Moving for work

Brunswick, MO

#23 Apr 29, 2013
Reading this I can't help but ponder one question........How many of those negative comments are from the same person logging in as different people. LOL You guys will make drama out of nothing.
Hands Off My Man

Dallas, TX

#24 Jul 11, 2013
Stanley wrote:
Jane Doe sounds like you think Stanley is just the place to be!! Do you know Breeann Dralle a local from Stanley born and raised? She went to school there and works at a local diner! Well she is married with two kids!! She sleeps with married oil rig workers that come in to the diner she works at! I know multiply families she has broken up! She states there wives should keep them happy!! Really I know the men are also at fault but it takes two!! You think Stanley people are so great explain what kind of values she has!! She was born and raised in Stanley maiden name Sorenson! Woman should not have to worry about sluts stealing there husbands when they go off to work at the rigs! Stanley raises some people with great values HUH!!! Hope your kids don't turn out like HER!!!!!
Ok, What's the name of the local diner she works at? I will be sure to steer my man far away from that trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Town Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hurricane Express Truck Wash Oct 15 Jack 1
Review: Stanley Black Gold Suites Aug '14 Anonymous 2
Lady at Cenex in Stanley, ND that drives a blac... (Jan '14) Aug '14 stanleygal 3
Review: Oilandgasrecruiter.com (Mar '14) Mar '14 Bobby 1
Islam in the US - A brief history (Feb '14) Feb '14 Faith 1
Riding the Pipelines (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mixa 3
Do you approve of Tom Conklin as State Represen... (Jan '14) Jan '14 shmillie 1
New Town Dating
Find my Match

New Town Jobs

New Town People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Town News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Town

Personal Finance