First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Soldier

Stanley, ND

#1 Feb 18, 2008
Stay away from stanley, ND. They are a cruel people there. They treat outsiders like crap. They think they can rake in the money without having to make change. Just ask some of the Natives south of stanley. They have been treated poorly for many years, and they are suppose to be neighbors. Preachers in this area are afraid to loose there job, if they tell the residents in stanley, that they are wrong in how they treat people, how to love your neighbor. Go to kenmare or tioga. They are much more pleasant and receptive.
Nativve Daughter

Coleharbor, ND

#2 Feb 27, 2008
What a load of crap "soldier boy" speaks. I visit my home town maybe 10- 12 times a year. The people are great. When I needed medical emergency help, they could not have been more competent or nicer. When I visit the local merchants, they are always glad to see me and my family. When we buried my dad and my grandparents, people took care of us with words of comfort and in their good deeds. Even just taking my dog for a walk about the town, people say hello. It has been my experience in life that when you treat others the way you want to be treated, you generally are. So ... here's a thought ... what did you do to make people treat you so cruelly?
Jane Doe

Stanley, ND

#3 Feb 27, 2008
I think that "Soldier" has some underlying issues that have nothing to do with "Stanley". I have read his other posts and he sounds like a very unintelligent/uninformed person. How long have you lived here Soldier or are you from here? Every single city, state, country has rude people. It is part of life, deal with it. Are you telling me that all 1200 (estimated population) treated you in an unfair manner? If this is true I would have never moved back to Stanley on purpose to raise my children. I chose Stanley for a life for my children because I want them to grow up in a community of good honest people and the greater majority of the town are good people. I DO NOT want my children to grow up with the attitude of "Soldiers".
As for the post of "Soldiers" under Stanley Man Missing. How dare you say that. The community reached out to help find Russel, if you live in Stanley did you help spread the word of him missing, did you take a drive out in the country to look for his car, did you send an email to all people in you address book? Do you really know all of the facts of that night? If you really have a problem with the investigation I suggest you take it up with the county sheriff and tell him how to do his job and hopefully he will tell you how to do your job, it sounds like you are highly intelligent, did you go to college and earn a BS degree. Bachelor of Science is not what I mean. If you do live in Stanley you are the one who gives the town the bad reputation. I can point the finger at you because I am a resident and you grouped me in on one of the "cruel people".
As far as the post under the sex offender, the victims are the ones that need protection, not the offender. I am speaking of sexual offenders in general. The offender spends some time in jail and is released into the public to pretty much do as he/she wants. Meanwhile the victim is left with the trauma for life. Why is it okay for the offender to walk freely among us, while the victim hides under the scars left behind forever. For my family and friends and community safety I want as much information to go around about this person as possible. Sexual offenders take a part of a victims life, why can't society make it a harder for them to get back thier life.
Stanley

Bismarck, ND

#4 Sep 18, 2008
Jane Doe sounds like you think Stanley is just the place to be!! Do you know Breeann Dralle a local from Stanley born and raised? She went to school there and works at a local diner! Well she is married with two kids!! She sleeps with married oil rig workers that come in to the diner she works at! I know multiply families she has broken up! She states there wives should keep them happy!! Really I know the men are also at fault but it takes two!! You think Stanley people are so great explain what kind of values she has!! She was born and raised in Stanley maiden name Sorenson! Woman should not have to worry about sluts stealing there husbands when they go off to work at the rigs! Stanley raises some people with great values HUH!!! Hope your kids don't turn out like HER!!!!!
john doe

Stanley, ND

#5 Sep 28, 2008
Maybe we should judge u off the people that live in your community there a small amount of people like this in each community bismark does to and like bismark. Point is dont jugde us over couple of people iam proud of some of the people here.
Uneducated waitress

Minot, ND

#6 Sep 29, 2008
Stanley is a very nice and friendly community...and I think that after reading multiple posts from you we get the point that you have an issue with Breeann...you can now shut up. First of all...she doesn't live in Stanley anymore...so I guess the innocent men who could be wound up in her web are safe....whew. It amazes me how men lie and cheat and the girl is to blame...that is so dang fair.
To call waitresses uneducated is pretty unfair, unless you are making about over 30 bucks an hour you are paid far less than they are...not that they don't deserve it as they run their butts off for people who obviously believe them to be dirt like yourself. Even the one you are referring to has been to college and is educated, however, education does not always constitute good choices, I am sure you have not made any bad choices tho...as you are perfect and educated.
Parents do their best to give children values, as did Breeann's parents, but there is this little thing called free will that we all have that doesn't always make what are parents have taught us stick. But then I am sure that you do everything as you were taught growing up.
Just remember...when you point your finger at someone else there are four pointed back at you.
Have a lovely day.
WILLISTON OBSERVER

Williston, ND

#7 Sep 30, 2008
LIVING IN NORTH DAKOTA IS ABOUT THE GREATEST PLACE THAT YOU CAN LIVE. AS FAR AS STANLEY HAVING NOT SO NICE PEOPLE, GET REAL, THOSE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE ANDIF YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT, WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM?????????? SMALL TOWNS HAVE VALUES AND MORALS THAT FAR EXCEED THE LARGER CITIES AND THE VIOLENCE IS ALMOST NILL, AND YOU HOLLER? THE SORENSON PERSON IS A PERSON IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER AND IT SOUNDS LIKE THE PEOPLE HOLDING HER NEED A BOOT TOO AND NOT JUST THE LADY, AS IT DOES TAKE TWO TO TANGLE AND WE MUST ALL LOOK IN OUR OWN CLOSETS AND PICK OUT THE SKELETONS THAT HAVE BEEN HANGING IN THERE FOR YEARS. THE SHERIFF OF STANNLEY HAS BEEN THERE FOR YEARS AND I AM SURE THAT HE HAS DONE HIS FAIR SHARE OF GOOD THINGS THAT HAVE WENT UNNOTICED AND NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEGED. THAT JOB IS A VERY THANKLESS JOB SUCH AS THE LADY THAT DELIVERS THE FOOD TO YOU ON A PLATE, WAITS ON YOU, CLEANS UP YOUR MESS AND ALSO HAS TO TAKE THE STARES AND THE COMMENTS THAT I AM SURE SHE KNOWS ARE BEING SAID ABOUT HER. AND I AM SURE THAT SHE IS NOT MAKING A VERY GOOD LIVING AND DO YOU LEAVE A TIP??? MAYBE NOT, AS I AM SURE THAT YOU THINK YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM TO HER ARE TIP ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!! WE ALL HAVE ONE PERSON AND ONE PERSON ALONE TO BEG FOR FORGIVENESS AND HE IS THE ONE THAT WILL MAKE THE FINAL DECISION. I THINK THAT MAYBE YOU HAVE YOUR THEORY WRONG, WHY MAKE IT A LIVING HELL FOR A PERSON HERE ON EARTH??, LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR THAT. WE CAN DISAGREE WITH WHAT SHE DOES AND MAYBE SHE DOES NOT LIKE WHAT SHE IS EITHER, BUT I GUESS IF PEOPLE GIVE YOU THE NAME WHY NOT PLAY THE GAME. SOMETIMES ALL THAT PEOPLE HAVE TO DO IS TRY TO DEGRADE OTHER PEOPLE AND BELITTLE WHAT THEY HAVE AND WHAT THEY DO. I KNOW I HAVE BEEN TALKED ABOUT LIKE THAT AND IT HURTS FOR A LONG, LONG TIME, BRUISES WILL HEAL, BUT WORDS STAY FOR A LIFETIME. SO, BEFOR YOU SPEAK, STOP AND THINK, WHAT IS THIS ACCOMPLISHING FOR HER OR FOR YOURSELF. JUST DO NOT COMMENT. AND I THINK THAT STANLEY IS FORTUNATE TO HAVE THE SHERRIFF THAT IT HAS. HE IS A HOME GROWN BOY, AND A PRETTY NICE ONE AT THAT. I HAVE FRIENDS IS STANLEY AND I THINK THAT IS JUST VERY VERY DISRESPCTFUL TO DEGRADE ALL OF THEM. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK.
Have a Good Day

Plaza, ND

#8 Oct 14, 2008
For "soldier"...go away then. I know from experience that you reap what you sew in this town, and if you waltz into town expecting to be treated like royalty and demanding respect when you don't give it, no shit their not going to praise you princess. If you have a problem, go then- one less ignorant person to give us a bad rep.
For "stanley" with the exclamation marks..are you serious? Have you heard of a period? Or any sort of other punctuation? Sounds like you are happy to speak of it. Yeah, she probably sucks for doing that. But it sounds like you do too, if you're going to rate an entire town on one person's behavior. You have no idea, so can it. People with "values" don't talk like that you know. Is is good values to call one person out BY NAME on the INTERNET, along with every other ridiculous thing you claimed? Hopefully God doesn't smite you people. Get over it and get on with your lives people.
Amanda

Bismarck, ND

#9 Oct 15, 2008
Have a good day? Really! I feel people who do wrong there story and names should be put out there for the world to see. To many people in the world today have no values, if you get married don't cheat. How hard is it. If you don't love someone don't get married and if you know someone is married have some respect for yourself and don't sleep with them. Girls money doesn't truely matter it will not make you happy so sleeping with a married man with money and no values will not work. If you think he is going to leave his wife for you do you really think he will be true to you! Once a cheater always a cheater. Breeann Dralle did he leave his wife for you? The words he told you got you in bed but were they true after all? I bet not! People know what to say when they want something! I feel very sorry for you and your children. You are a mother put your children first respect yourself.
hahaha

Stanley, ND

#10 Jul 28, 2010
hahaha....

Stanley is an alright place.

Much of what i've read is highly judgmental, cruel, unproductive, and belittling of absolutely nothing then the posters themselves.

If I was going to judge a town, I wouldn't do it by reading the comments here. I would do it by going and looking for myself.

Thankfully other people are as intelligent.

Use Common sense.

Thank you for being absolutely not helpful on Topix.

Sincerly,
hahaha
Wifey

Huntsville, TN

#11 Jun 12, 2011
Breeann "Dralle" Sorenson is stealing my husband as I write this. She's an ugly thing, but he went working up there and got horny. She's trying to get pregnant less than a MONTH after meeting him. So if you see her with a man, that's my husband!!!! WE WERE NOT SEPERATED WHEN THEY MET!!! But her STUPID ASS parents think that we were.
meeeeee

United States

#12 Jul 13, 2011
This sounds like a little Peyton Place! One side of town against the other. I love it keep me informed as to how things turn out in the next episode. lmao
Wisconsin Lady

Crystal Falls, MI

#13 Apr 26, 2012
WOW!!!!! I can definately understand the hurt/humility of being cheated on, but REALLY??!! One person does NOT make the town. To actually pinpoint and name this "woman" (loosely used term) is...immature! Learn to deal with your problems in a mature, responsible and respectful way!!
I am contemplating coming out to this area, however, the ignorant comments have NOT changed my mind. Sounds like these few "women" need to get a life!!
sup

Billings, MT

#14 Jun 23, 2012
hahaha wrote:
hahaha....
Stanley is an alright place.
Much of what i've read is highly judgmental, cruel, unproductive, and belittling of absolutely nothing then the posters themselves.
If I was going to judge a town, I wouldn't do it by reading the comments here. I would do it by going and looking for myself.
Thankfully other people are as intelligent.
Use Common sense.
Thank you for being absolutely not helpful on Topix.
Sincerly,
hahaha
thats exactly what me and my little lady are going to do this weekend. come and check it out for ourselves. the comments posted on here are worse than that facebook thing
cgoodie

Frankston, TX

#15 Jul 13, 2012
Wow! What an example of small town America. Everyone all up in everone elses business. I hope, for my husband's sake, that all the negative comments are just bitter people in isolated incidents.It is bad enough to have to travel miles from home in order to earn a living but to stumble into some hornets nest would be sad. Live and let live, folks. You'll be much happier for it.
smorgan

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2012
Well I was contacted from a local trucking company ,from Stanley the offer to move me and My family from tn .and offered housing to move there and a good wage. But not sure after reading all this but I believe in you need to see it first hand to believe it but the money the offer I can stand the rude people
just another wife

Colorado City, AZ

#17 Sep 30, 2012
Stanley wrote:
Jane Doe sounds like you think Stanley is just the place to be!! Do you know Breeann Dralle a local from Stanley born and raised? She went to school there and works at a local diner! Well she is married with two kids!! She sleeps with married oil rig workers that come in to the diner she works at! I know multiply families she has broken up! She states there wives should keep them happy!! Really I know the men are also at fault but it takes two!! You think Stanley people are so great explain what kind of values she has!! She was born and raised in Stanley maiden name Sorenson! Woman should not have to worry about sluts stealing there husbands when they go off to work at the rigs! Stanley raises some people with great values HUH!!! Hope your kids don't turn out like HER!!!!!
Wow, is this woman for real. I can't even believe this. I have a great guy in N.D ... up there for work ... to support his family .... so hard being apart ... he eats at her diner. Been married for a while ... up until recently I thought it was going strong. He calls ... says its over .... wants to see other people ... Yeah, men stumble ... fall. They aren't perfect. Well, today, I found a copy of this post on my door step. I didn't understand it .. until I googled this girl and found out thats who my husband is sleeping with. Been crying for quite a while now. If anyone knows this girl, please put your arms around her and let her know that these wives, they are real people. I am sure that they love their men. I know I do. I know that my husband is the one who tore our family appart. I don't blame this girl. However, after reading these posts ... I have to say on behalf of the broken families, please, married men should be off limits. But, seeing as how you are currently housing mine.... be good to him, love him, feed him ... I heard you have kids ;) he is a great family man. I have 5. Two under the age of 4, one with special needs. I know the stress of our family life has been hard. I Don't really know what to say .. but ... goodbye.
idle

United States

#18 Oct 8, 2012
just another wife wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, is this woman for real. I can't even believe this. I have a great guy in N.D ... up there for work ... to support his family .... so hard being apart ... he eats at her diner. Been married for a while ... up until recently I thought it was going strong. He calls ... says its over .... wants to see other people ... Yeah, men stumble ... fall. They aren't perfect. Well, today, I found a copy of this post on my door step. I didn't understand it .. until I googled this girl and found out thats who my husband is sleeping with. Been crying for quite a while now. If anyone knows this girl, please put your arms around her and let her know that these wives, they are real people. I am sure that they love their men. I know I do. I know that my husband is the one who tore our family appart. I don't blame this girl. However, after reading these posts ... I have to say on behalf of the broken families, please, married men should be off limits. But, seeing as how you are currently housing mine.... be good to him, love him, feed him ... I heard you have kids ;) he is a great family man. I have 5. Two under the age of 4, one with special needs. I know the stress of our family life has been hard. I Don't really know what to say .. but ... goodbye.
Are you being serious? She did this with my husband too....lol. He didn't stay though and neither will yours. She has 4 kids now, I believe.
idle

United States

#19 Oct 8, 2012
This obviously isn't an isolated incident. Plus there's nothing but bars. It's immature of the men and women who do this. It's not immature to point it out.
Anonymous

Colorado City, AZ

#20 Oct 10, 2012
Thanks for the vote of confidence "idle" ... I hope my husband comes to his senses and conciders coming home. No one ever gets married thinking hey ... when my husband leaves for work he might just not come home. I would never imagine using a public thread to air my so called dirty laundry .. but someone left a hard copy of this blog on my door step. It shocked me to no end. I think that makes 4 woman who have lost their husbands to this girl. I wonder what dr. laura would have to say about this. And yes. I am serious. This girl works at a local place that my husband apparently frequents. As for the other contributors to this thread, I am sure N.D is an amazing place to live. I don't concider myself immature, just courious as to how 4 woman found a blog about the same girl sleeping with their husbands ... ha ha maybe we should start a club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Town Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lady at Cenex in Stanley, ND that drives a blac... (Jan '14) Nov '14 blu 5
Review: Hurricane Express Truck Wash Oct '14 Jack 1
Review: Stanley Black Gold Suites Aug '14 Anonymous 2
Review: Oilandgasrecruiter.com (Mar '14) Mar '14 Bobby 1
Islam in the US - A brief history (Feb '14) Feb '14 Faith 1
Riding the Pipelines (Feb '14) Feb '14 Mixa 3
Do you approve of Tom Conklin as State Represen... (Jan '14) Jan '14 shmillie 1
New Town Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web