CMI do not work there.
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2009
i have worked for CMI for a number of months now. and it is the most unorganized pile of crap that exists in this town please if you have worked here i would love to hear what you have experienced.
tazewellsucks

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2009
i agree 100% with you
Toot toot

Tazewell, TN

#3 Mar 8, 2009
I know people that work there and they love it.

United States

#4 Mar 9, 2009
Toot toot wrote:
I know people that work there and they love it.
....lol theres nooooo way. that would be like me saying i know people in hell and they think its nice there. eather the people you know are in the office away from the drama (and or bull shit) or your a liar. eather way they obviously havent experenced: the drive 15 miles to cmi on your day off to sign a time sheet ,or get called into a meeting in order to be bitched out for 32 mins or get writin up for a mistake made by one of the office mannagers.
Terra

Sugar Grove, IL

#5 Mar 9, 2009
CMIstands for:
Crappy
Melonheaded
Ignoramus'
and that is exactly who runs this joke of a company.
tnt

United States

#6 Mar 9, 2009
i worked for cmi for a year and a half and it is the worst place i have ever worked. people will try and screw you over for no reason. and for what they don't get anything out of it. the place is a joke and it always will be. and for everybody that works there watch out for the office people. they are just as bad.
IWonder

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2009
Who is running cmi since scott ferguson left?
tnt

United States

#8 Mar 9, 2009
Steve Minton

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2009
IWonder wrote:
Who is running cmi since scott ferguson left?
steven mitton. he use to work at the claiborn co school. as a principle i think.
UGH

Tazewell, TN

#10 Mar 9, 2009
I also know a couple of people who work there on the day shift and like it. I've hardly ever heard them complain over anything more then how the paper sucks.
blahblahblah

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2009
work there if you like to be sceamed at told to do something and them get in trouble for doing it this is what the office people will do to you they all lie to cover their own mistakes
I see

Madisonville, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2009
UGH wrote:
I also know a couple of people who work there on the day shift and like it. I've hardly ever heard them complain over anything more then how the paper sucks.
Of course the day shift like it, they sit and do nothing the little paper "work" they have is all they have.
brown nosers

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2009
all the office people are kin they get the office jobs by being kin or friends it is not what you are quilified to do but who you know
alan

Sugar Grove, IL

#14 Mar 10, 2009
You are correct like most b.s. companiies...

It's who you know;
and who you blow.

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2009
well the day shift at cmi A.K.A the workshop is easy, as one of the employees put it: " its the closest thing to stealing." not a bad job if you can get it. but the rest of us have it super shitty.
work there

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2009
i have worked there for 2 years and think it is a great place to work! and no dayshift doesnt have it any better than anyone else.it is an excellent place to work w-great benefits. so 4 everyone talking shit.... what was ur reason 4 getting fired? or are u just pissed cause u had to stick w- ur lame ass factory job cause they wouldnt hire ur ass???
btw

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2009
and as far as having a job where u sit and do nothing for 8 hours.....dont u wish ur life could b so sweet?lol (i see)
please

United States

#18 Mar 21, 2009
y dont we talk about englands or may b homesteader perhaps??? where some are either f**king around on their spouses or so strung out on drugs its pathetic!!! or one of the other awesome jobs there are to work at in this town?
Rebecca

Ooltewah, TN

#19 Mar 21, 2009
please wrote:
where some are either f**king around on their spouses or so strung out on drugs its pathetic!!! or one of the other awesome jobs there are to work at in this town?
LOL. I agree with that.
dont look back

United States

#20 Mar 23, 2009
work there wrote:
i have worked there for 2 years and think it is a great place to work! and no dayshift doesnt have it any better than anyone else.it is an excellent place to work w-great benefits. so 4 everyone talking shit.... what was ur reason 4 getting fired? or are u just pissed cause u had to stick w- ur lame ass factory job cause they wouldnt hire ur ass???
i didn't get fired i quit my pay went up and my stress went down my hours are better my boss is much more mature like they should be i feel like i work for a REAL company now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Oaks 57 min cheaptrick 1
Worst drivers in thorn hill/washburn (May '13) 3 hr Scared to drive 26
Stolen concrete T shaped boat dock from Island ... 3 hr pickedon 4
Where can you buy glass bongs around here? 3 hr Smoke 6
Anne pasqueretto Fri r bailey hensley 6
Bunch Hollow Campground Resort (Jul '13) Aug 25 Tourism 23
Tyler Parker (Feb '15) Aug 25 Christopher 5

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance