First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“"K 9 I'm all agog"”

Since: Jan 11

Tazewell, Tn

#62 Oct 10, 2011
In the vicinity of where Cecil Hurst and Jimmy Greever's houses were?
jello wrote:
It will be just past the Imperial Inn on the main highway. Tazewell is really starting to grow. New Tazewell needs to kick it up a notch!
coug

Nashville, TN

#63 Oct 10, 2011
Maybe it will be better
anon

Gallatin, TN

#64 Oct 15, 2011
There is going to be a new Walmart Supercenter, it is supposed to be done by Fall of next year so get over it people. I for one will be glad to be caught up to the rest of fricken America! Tazewell/New Tazewell is about 15 to 20 years behind every other town on everything.
BoogityBoo

United States

#65 Oct 16, 2011
I was at the new SUPERDUPER Walmart one night in Halls. When I was checking out, I started a conversation with cashier about how impressed I was with the new store and how crappy the one is in New Tazewell. He told me that Walmart is closing down ALL regular stores and replacing them with super Walmarts. So, the odds are good we will have a new super Walmart in the TNT area.
I Do Know

Ooltewah, TN

#66 Oct 18, 2011
The new Walmart will be built on the Roger Ball property on the east side of Skyview Hill north of the Imperial Inn. Where trucks used to park. Core drilling has been completed.
Time OUT

Tazewell, TN

#67 Oct 18, 2011
SInce I moved in this town and yeah I have seen it growing ..Slowly but surely. I have been searching for any site that showing Wal Mart building in Tazewell, but couldn't find it. Can anybody tell me where I can find the site?
can you tell me

Ooltewah, TN

#68 Oct 18, 2011
Finally Tazewell is getting some of the businesses that we need.New Tazewell has had it all.
Whoa Now

New Tazewell, TN

#69 Oct 18, 2011
I haven't seen any sort of official news concerning this supposed move.

The old does pretty good...and isn't too crowded either.

I'll wait for Wal Mart corporate to comment.
walmart

United States

#70 Oct 26, 2011
Walmart is looking at Roger Balls property across from Movie 1. I spoke with one of the surveyors two weeks ago and he specifically said that he was surveying water flow for walmart. There has been alot of activity there for the past two weeks (dozer work, several surveyors, and what looked like a core driller). Not trying to start rumors just sharing what I was told.

“"K 9 I'm all agog"”

Since: Jan 11

Tazewell, Tn

#71 Oct 27, 2011
Oh I am so relieved. I have been so concerned over poor Roger's financial status.
walmart wrote:
Walmart is looking at Roger Balls property across from Movie 1. I spoke with one of the surveyors two weeks ago and he specifically said that he was surveying water flow for walmart. There has been alot of activity there for the past two weeks (dozer work, several surveyors, and what looked like a core driller). Not trying to start rumors just sharing what I was told.
just saying

Tazewell, TN

#72 Oct 27, 2011
I sure wish Ball Hardware would've sold enough of their property to the state when the road was being built. That traffic light, the turn at the intersection makes it difficult for the big trucks. If it gets much busier at that intesection there will be major traffic problems. There is just no room for the big trucks. It would've been so much safer to just go straight on then having a bend in the road.

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#74 Nov 2, 2011
actually wrote:
I think all 3 sisters are dead!
Yes all his sisters have passed... He just buried one of his sisters last weekend.. God Bless this family...

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#75 Nov 2, 2011
MarvinsK9 wrote:
When did Marge die?
<quoted text>
last weekend....

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#76 Nov 2, 2011
Ptaerehsahh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes all his sisters have passed... He just buried one of his sisters last weekend.. God Bless this family...
Sorry Sue is still alive. I was talking about the 3 mentioned..
Gourmet cook

New Tazewell, TN

#77 Nov 3, 2011
just saying wrote:
I sure wish Ball Hardware would've sold enough of their property to the state when the road was being built. That traffic light, the turn at the intersection makes it difficult for the big trucks. If it gets much busier at that intesection there will be major traffic problems. There is just no room for the big trucks. It would've been so much safer to just go straight on then having a bend in the road.
Roger Ball did that on purpose. He is a piece of shit and Claiborne County will be a better place when he's gone.
actually

Harrogate, TN

#78 Nov 3, 2011
TDOT done it, Not Roger!
I know

New Tazewell, TN

#79 Nov 3, 2011
actually wrote:
TDOT done it, Not Roger!
If you would look at the original plans the road was to go across his hardware store and come out at Y road and 25E in Springdale. But Roger Ball stood to loose a lot with that road. He has pull in Nashville so he used some favors and got the road moved so that his hardware would be a corner lot at a red light and the road would also go past his other properties. Corruption in Claiborne county, who would have guessed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dtr gossip 6 hr Truth 5
Who out there knows/likes Ami Vanover?? (Jun '09) Mon Rockwood 22
Chumley Trucking Jun 25 IMNOSEY2 1
Maci coffee Jun 25 Judges 12
England Furniture (Jul '08) Jun 25 Melissa 32
Why is there not a redlight at the Walmart? Jun 24 hum 15
denver maples (Oct '12) Jun 23 Autumn truax 28

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages