Trent Bussell facing 20 years in pill...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
proverbs

New Tazewell, TN

#22 Nov 10, 2012
Whoever guards his mouth preserves his life; he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin
fyi

Monticello, KY

#23 Nov 20, 2012
get your facts straight wrote:
<quoted text> Billy Mize was the only Mize that was involved in Trent's drug ring & yes he is currently serving his time. Rest the Mize family are doing just fine but thanks for being so concerned about them tho!
I wasn't concerned about them. I just asked a question.
well

Monticello, KY

#24 Nov 29, 2012
<quoted text> Billy Mize was the only Mize that was involved in Trent's drug ring & yes he is currently serving his time. Rest the Mize family are doing just fine but thanks for being so concerned about them tho!
What about J. Mize and his family? I heard that his sons and his daughter & son in law was also arrested.
get your facts straight

Tazewell, TN

#25 Nov 29, 2012
Unless Jackie has an identical twin, I saw him the other day @ his house on the river.
READ

Monticello, KY

#26 Nov 30, 2012
Unless Jackie has an identical twin, I saw him the other day @ his house on the river.
Get your facts stright. I didn't say he was still in jail... I said he had been arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
harmon Rd 14 hr karma 10
where is the best pain management clinic close ... (Oct '10) Sun Stupidpeople 29
who are the drug dealers in the county (Aug '11) Sat Liars 10
eddie lawson (Sep '09) Jul 22 NosyRosy 13
Maci coffee Jul 20 Talking Snake 17
denver maples (Oct '12) Jul 20 Really 35
david mcdonald Jul 20 crew 5

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages