What about Donna @ CatDaddy's

What about Donna @ CatDaddy's

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 18, 2010
Does anyone know the 411 on this ho my boy said he was hittin it and I want to get in line

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2010
Damn dawg you must want this broad bad i've seen this sh@t all over this site.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2010
Hell yea man I hear she's one hot red head with skills

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 20, 2010
BgBruthu wrote:
Hell yea man I hear she's one hot red head with skills
So what's up bruthu have you hooked up with that skanky wh**e yet?
HA HA

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Aug 22, 2010
let me tell u low life shit eating dogs she is married to my nephew and i double dog dare any of u to face to face with him and talk your trash cause you aint got the brass balls to it. better yet walk up and say this shit to any of the family and be prepare to go to affordable dentures who ever started this shit is probably someone she pissed off so my advice to u is back off BACK THE HELL WAY OFF cause i promise u will bite off more than u can chew JUST ONE QUESTION? have u seen her husband
Think

United States

#6 Aug 23, 2010
HA HA wrote:
let me tell u low life shit eating dogs she is married to my nephew and i double dog dare any of u to face to face with him and talk your trash cause you aint got the brass balls to it. better yet walk up and say this shit to any of the family and be prepare to go to affordable dentures who ever started this shit is probably someone she pissed off so my advice to u is back off BACK THE HELL WAY OFF cause i promise u will bite off more than u can chew JUST ONE QUESTION? have u seen her husband
I think the guy wants to see her,not the hubby..Don't much blame him.....Hubby is really ugly.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 24, 2010
HA HA wrote:
let me tell u low life shit eating dogs she is married to my nephew and i double dog dare any of u to face to face with him and talk your trash cause you aint got the brass balls to it. better yet walk up and say this shit to any of the family and be prepare to go to affordable dentures who ever started this shit is probably someone she pissed off so my advice to u is back off BACK THE HELL WAY OFF cause i promise u will bite off more than u can chew JUST ONE QUESTION? have u seen her husband
HEY momma!!! All I got to say about that is ...if dude starts thumpin on all the dudes this chick is doing he's goin to be a BUSY man,I don't think he wants to start sumpthin he can't possibly finish. Any way i still want to hook up with her.....and I WILL, it's just a matter of time

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 24, 2010
Seen my hot red head today....hope she doesn't think i give a sh*t about her old man.....word is that girl is worth an a$$whoppin

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 25, 2010
HA HA wrote:
let me tell u low life shit eating dogs she is married to my nephew and i double dog dare any of u to face to face with him and talk your trash cause you aint got the brass balls to it. better yet walk up and say this shit to any of the family and be prepare to go to affordable dentures who ever started this shit is probably someone she pissed off so my advice to u is back off BACK THE HELL WAY OFF cause i promise u will bite off more than u can chew JUST ONE QUESTION? have u seen her husband
Lady if you believe any of this you're delusional..... THE TRUTH IS......Donna does cheat and her husband knows it, maybe the "family" should pay a little more attention.As for being pissed off, it sounds to me like a lot of people know a lot of details for there not to be any truth.....THINK ABOUT IT!
thought about it

Powell, TN

#10 Aug 25, 2010
I thought about it and I didnt see any "details" I dont know what your reading but no one said anything that someone can't say about any woman. Only detail I seen was she is red headed and where she works. And who cares anyway? If her husband knows it as you say then so what.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 25, 2010
thought about it wrote:
I thought about it and I didnt see any "details" I dont know what your reading but no one said anything that someone can't say about any woman. Only detail I seen was she is red headed and where she works. And who cares anyway? If her husband knows it as you say then so what.
apparently you didn't read the tazewell thread BEFORE it was taken off....i don't see what bgbrutha sees in this chick anyway went by and had a look.....not much to look at!!! and i believe my comment was to HA HA
HA HA

New Tazewell, TN

#12 Aug 27, 2010
just keep jacking your s!!t eating jaws and find out for yourself

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 28, 2010
HA HA wrote:
just keep jacking your s!!t eating jaws and find out for yourself
Find out what....that Donna is a who*e or that her husband is a Pu$$Y? Like I said before maybe "the family" should keep a better watch on her. Don't defend someone who doesn't deserve defending after all you did say you were her husband's aunt, looks to me like you should be defending your nephew because she is making a dam* fool out of him EVERYDAY!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#14 Aug 30, 2010
Ew Gross wrote:
<quoted text>Find out what....that Donna is a who*e or that her husband is a Pu$$Y? Like I said before maybe "the family" should keep a better watch on her. Don't defend someone who doesn't deserve defending after all you did say you were her husband's aunt, looks to me like you should be defending your nephew because she is making a dam* fool out of him EVERYDAY!!!!!
I can't believe you are calling my gurl a who*e...just because a woman spreads it around doesn't make her a who*e. I still want to hit it.....AND I WILL!
JaneDoe

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Sep 5, 2010
I don't understand why anyone likes this girl. I went into Catdaddys the other day just to pay for gas and I stood there waiting for her to take my money for 5 minutes. She stays on her cell phone so much that she doesn't have time for customers. She acts like customers bother her when it is her job to deal with the public. She's a MAJOR B*TCH !!!!
Ur Full of It

Tazewell, TN

#16 Sep 6, 2010
My BFF has really made somebody mad. Sounds like jealousy. Must be somebody she works with. Wonder who's wanting her job, doesn't have a husband of her own, or both. That's why their trying to get her fired.
Smart move trying to make it sound personal.
She does a good job at work and somebody doesn't like it.
Being professional and friendly at work doesn't mean anything except to stupid people. And the being on the phone all the time is rediculous
All the trash talk is bull.
Walk up face to face to my girl and if you got something to say, say it. See what happens.
DW just ignore all the trash, you know better and your man does to, and your great leader knows you better than that.
BgBruthu sounds like "he's" not a guy but a girl that got problems with you because you've got more class and brains.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather We know she's a washed up, lying and th... 28 min justajoeblow 2
Best doctor to get cilias from? 57 min Johnathan 1
Any women up for a good time this weekend? (Jan '15) 2 hr Steve 3
sue earls 'taylor' Wed interested 1
HepC Tue jack Johnson 6
parents of children with autism Tue Faceoff 3
Major bray Aug 24 Knows 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages