The ladies of heartland medical

The ladies of heartland medical

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

medical info

Tazewell, TN

#1 Feb 5, 2011
What do you all think or know about them please?
Kay Campbell

Tazewell, TN

#2 Feb 5, 2011
I think that they are hard working women who would not enjoy being gossiped about on a public forum!
Amen

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2011
Kay Campbell wrote:
I think that they are hard working women who would not enjoy being gossiped about on a public forum!
I think so too!!!! Someone must couldn't get their meds!

“You'll NEVER out talk meh”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2011
Have always been, are now and will remain tramps !
Curious

Tazewell, TN

#5 Feb 26, 2011
Valarie Tazewell wrote:
Have always been, are now and will remain tramps !
Since you know so much about them, lets hear it!
Sum Yung Guy

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Mar 1, 2011
I liked the one that looked like cher,i dont think she works there any more,,really cute and Dr. Smith is my hero !
Maynardville-Tn

South Charleston, OH

#7 Mar 9, 2011
The one lady in the office "Lois" takes pills and gives them to her boyfriend which is not a patient there. I believe that would be theft. The office manager should know that-----and stop that.
White Dove

Tazewell, TN

#8 Mar 9, 2011
The one lady in the office "Lois" takes pills and gives them to her boyfriend which is not a patient there. I believe that would be theft. The office manager should know that-----and stop that.

Its not theft stupid. They are drug samples. They only have cholesterol or blood pressure pills and crap like that. They give my mom free inhalers sometimes. How can you steal something that is free? All you have to do is ask for them and if they have them they always give them to me so I don't have to pay for it at the drugstore because my co-pay is so high. They don't keep hydros or xanax or anything like that.
notonthedraw

Tazewell, TN

#9 Mar 10, 2011
Don't complain about them unless you walk (or rather run) in their shoes for just one day. They work very hard to keep up with the fast paced environment that they work in. Usually the negetive posts on topix are from the "citizenry" of Claiborne County who do not work, but feed on the hard work of others, those who receive their medical care and medication free thanks to tenncare, and eat on the "flag cards" paid for by these hard working ladies. So, back off with your redneck, sorry butt complaints, that is unless you want to go to work and put up with what these ladies do.
Amen Sista

United States

#10 Mar 10, 2011
Very well said!!!!!!!!!
flush

Speedwell, TN

#11 Mar 10, 2011
all i have to say is do not pay them with a credit card ,or debit card ,they made a mistake and owed me a refund ,and it took 4 trips out there to get my money back
wonder

Morristown, TN

#12 Oct 20, 2013
flush wrote:
all i have to say is do not pay them with a credit card ,or debit card ,they made a mistake and owed me a refund ,and it took 4 trips out there to get my money back
Was this at Heartland pharmacy?
snitch

United States

#13 Oct 25, 2013
Well the fat one behind glass that wears glasses Jerry cupps thing well her an Jerry are on pills Meth an then some an ain't got no right to judge people same can happen to yal! Fire her fat butt brown! Smith Dr Teresa!
oxy

United States

#14 Nov 1, 2013
Yea she does drugs drives tht Jeep messed up an she can't. See anyway blind an over weight with a very bad attitude! Jerry is bad on Meth an bi with Larry R. They are swingers nasty! Come on heartland!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
justin retarded pridemore 9 hr toodlezz 9
VOTE YES vs VOTE NO 9 hr penpal 13
Jeremy O'neal 11 hr You know 1
Jeff Ramsey 14 hr tell 1
Roger Hagard/911 16 hr 911 2
Thef 19 hr anonamus 1
New Tattoo place "Alchemy Tattoo" (Mar '11) 21 hr Mejustme 69
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages