Ron Goins & Steve Combs accident

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taz biker

Tazewell, TN

#1 Dec 4, 2011
has anyone herd anything about a police chase and accident today i herd it happened and both were in ut hospital.im looking for any info plz.
Meet Ur Maker

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Dec 5, 2011
Yea,,i heard they were high on cocaine they bought from ronnie seabolt,and flipped thier truck in knoxville.
lori

Tazewell, TN

#3 Dec 5, 2011
u are ful of shit mr maker he was not he wasnt in a truck smart ass
Meet Ur Maker

Ooltewah, TN

#4 Dec 5, 2011
sorry lori,,a car then
taz biker

Tazewell, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2011
ron was ejected from a car when they lost controle in a curve he dide at the scene.and no they werent drunk or high ron didnt even drink i no because he was my friend and i will miss our conversations very much. rest in peace my friend ill will see you again
LISTENER

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2011
WELL ANYONE WHO THINKS RON GOINS DIDNT DRINK OR DO ANYTHING IS FULL OF SHIIT AND FROM MY UNDERSTANDING RONNIE SEABOLT WAS GOING TO SET RON GOINS UP TO HAVE HIM KILLED. I KNOW ALL ABOUT THEIR DRUG RING THEY HAVE GOING ON . SEE, SEABOLT THOUGHT HE DESERVED MORE MONEY BECAUSE HE HAD THE CONSUMERS AND GOINS FELT LIKE HE DESERVED A BIGGER CUT BECAUSE HE WAS THE MANUFACTURER. OH LET'S NOT FORGET TO MENTION THE FACT THAT GOINS WAS GOING TO REPORT SEABOLT TO THE GA STATE POLICE BECAUSE SEABOLT HAS AN ACTIVE WARRANT ON HIM FOR DR SHOPPING .. SPEAKING OF POLICE, ANYONE EVER WONDER WHY THE POLICE DEPT CONTINUES TO DO NOTHING ABOUT THIS? WELL, WONDER NO MORE BECAUSE I MAY JUST HAVE THE ANSWER, SEABOLT HAS MADE THE STATEMENT SEVERAL TIMES THAT HE HAS MORE THAN ONE CO CONSPIRATOR THAT WORKS AT THE CLAIBORNE COUNTY PD. OH BY THE WAY KRISTIE DONT WORRY IM GONNA MAKE U "TOPIX" FANOUS TOO BY MENTIONING THAT U AND SEABOLT HAD PLOTTED TO GWT EVEN WITH GOINS FOR TURNING HIM INTO TO GA AND ALSO WITH GOINS GONE SEABOLT COULD BE THE BIG KING PIN AND RUN THINGS HIS WAY. RONNIE.SEABOLT U MUST BE WONDERING HOW I KNOW ALL THIS, WELL ALL IM GONNA SAY IS "HAVE U TOLD UR WIFE ABOUT THE METH TRAMP U HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH? " YEAH, U REALLY SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL OF WHO U CONFIDE IN U DUMB A$$! BUT DONT WORRY SEABOLT THE CLAIBORNE COUNTY POLICE DEPT MAY NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT UR DRUG RING ( HECK ACCORDING TO U THEY ARE IN ON IT) BUT U BETTER BET UR SWEET METH MAKING A$$ THAT THE FBI HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED AND THIS WILL ALL BE INVESTIGATED AND UR GOING DOWN LIKE A $5 HOOKER ON CHECK DAY!!
LISTENER

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2011
Hmm , what's wrong none of u dope dealing delinquents have anything to say in defense of ur fellow comrade? Ha ha ha, funny that no one is gonnna comments.t on this. It's because u all know it's true! Pretty soon people are gonna be scattering out that house( like roaches in a fire) trying to evade the big raid (no pun intended) that's about to take place.. Man, I wish I lived back in that town again, I may even come in for a visit just to watch old Ronnie seabolt and Kristie cupps world come crashing down!
well

Speedwell, TN

#8 Dec 6, 2011
can you all stop talking about ron cause he's gone,nothing more to bitch about now. now what in the hell are you going to talk about now!!
listener

United States

#9 Dec 6, 2011
Sure I can stop talking about him but guess what? I'm not going to. Its called freedom of speech and it's in the amendment laws. If u don't like what I post simply dnt read it. I'm not going to stop until Ronnie seabolt is floating up Shiit creek without a paddle. U must be one of their associates . Don't worry if ur buying ur dope off him when he gets busted u take a ride up sh!t creek with him ..lol so go put that in ur crack pipe nd smoke on it. P.s just because someone is gone that doesn't mean that all the negative (drug dealing) things he has done left with him! Most of.the people.they sold to and turned into addicts are still here. I had no respect for.this man when he was here so y would that change just because he's gone. B!tch I'm what u call a realist .. I say it like.it is and call em like I see em.
Knoxville Gal

Hermitage, TN

#10 Dec 7, 2011
Are you all sure you are writing about the same Ron Goins? You know there are several people named Ron Goins in East TN! I don't think that the Ron Goins that was killed was any type of drug dealer. From what I've heard he was just a working guy trying to keep people from stealing everything he had. As far as "listener" goes, dang you know a whole lot about people in the area, maybe you need to sweep under your own feet first. Or you just shedding light on these people to keep the heat off of yourself. Think just a minute to see if you are bad mouthing the right person.
goleeeeeeee

Lancing, TN

#11 Dec 7, 2011
Knoxville Gal wrote:
Are you all sure you are writing about the same Ron Goins? You know there are several people named Ron Goins in East TN! I don't think that the Ron Goins that was killed was any type of drug dealer. From what I've heard he was just a working guy trying to keep people from stealing everything he had. As far as "listener" goes, dang you know a whole lot about people in the area, maybe you need to sweep under your own feet first. Or you just shedding light on these people to keep the heat off of yourself. Think just a minute to see if you are bad mouthing the right person.
Sounds like another scumbag like thorn hill has, snitches on everyone else to cover up what he's doing, selling his drugs at the parkway mkt, sic em Bushman
listener

United States

#12 Dec 7, 2011
goleeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like another scumbag like thorn hill has, snitches on everyone else to cover up what he's doing, selling his drugs at the parkway mkt, sic em Bushman
what is with u a$$ holes that u always want to take up for the dope.dealers? Yes it is the right person . And to answer ur question no I'm not trying take attention away from myself. The policy here are welcome to come search my home anytime they would like .. lol the strongest thing they will find is a tylenol.. I love it when u folks get a stirred up, it just proves how u low lives all stick together .. kinda like a big turd. Defend him all u want, call me a rat all u like, lol I find it funny. U people are pathetic, when u would rather have a dope dealing piece of sh!t out on the streets as opposed to the safety of the community..
Its called family

Speedwell, TN

#13 Dec 7, 2011
my uncle. it is called family and no I am not one of his "associates"!
friend

Harrogate, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2011
ron may of had his faults but he was a good person. and for the people who really knew him they know all this talk about him is just bull. Have you ever heard of the saying dont throw stones at a glass house r u without fault and dont look in someone elses backyard til you look in your own. NO ONE IS FREE OF SOME TYPE OF SIN so dont sit in judgement of others. Ron was and still is greatly loved and he will be missed dearly. So talk all u want but it will never change him in our hearts.
YOUR CONCIENCE

Ooltewah, TN

#16 Dec 8, 2011
Thank you LISTENER YOU TELL IT LIKE IT IS!!! this is one less scumbag my children or grandkids have to deal with in life. Was money that important that this piece a shit ruined so many lives???I say good riddance an the bible says(YOU LIVE BY THE SWORD YOU DIE BY THE SWORD!!)Well good luck explaing to the good lord on judgement day why you thought the almighty dollar was more important than the lives of human....
taz biker

Tazewell, TN

#17 Dec 8, 2011
my goodness some of u think your so perfect but if you would read your own posts you are inflicting pain on other people and passing judgment and breaking all kinds of comandments while u quote the bible condeming others.talk about holier than thou. you shuld be ashamed!!! and anyone that knows that much about the drug trade is def. involved in it.JUST MY OPINION,MAKE IT YOURS.lmao!!!!!!!
yeah

United States

#18 Dec 8, 2011
a sin is a sin. so weither somebody is a "dope head" or gossiping...it's all the same in God's eyes.
listener

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2011
Lol, u crack out Meth heads r just pissed because the big hand of justice is about to come down on up all (FBI) doesn't bother me what u say about me ... and if u ppl are hurting well it's always been said that "the truth hurts" while ur slinging snot and crying don't take time to dry ur eyes cause if.I were u Id cry myself a river and float on out of here before it all goes down ...
lori

Tazewell, TN

#20 Dec 8, 2011
why dont u just go to hell
listener

United States

#21 Dec 8, 2011
lori wrote:
why dont u just go to hell
lol, no I'm afraid my seat will be next to lemo .. u know he is chaufering Satan and his demonds around now like driving miss Daisy ... ron has room in that lemon for.those of u who support him but u will have to tale a back.seat cause the devil called shot gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
to all you foster parents in Claiborne county w... (Mar '14) Thu Judges 35
Maci coffee Thu English Major 2
Sue in Burchfield Trailer Park Thu Jennifer 10
dont go to tn iron motorcycle shop Thu Snezzer 9
School Attendance Rates % Wed SmartEmUp 4
Experience with Heather Kinningham? Apr 26 anonymous 1
Spouse messing around Alexa colabaugh need info (Jul '16) Apr 23 theyalldoit 43

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance