nazi lord

Union, NJ

#1 Oct 21, 2012
All you blacks need to pack up and leave clayburne county while you still can that goes for the pages espcialy before you end up like bill page stay away from the white girls to yacks you ain't wanted here your a paricite..... leave now...
white guy

Tazewell, TN

#2 Oct 21, 2012
I think you need to learn how to spell before threatening others.
Realistic

Greer, SC

#4 Oct 21, 2012
nazi lord wrote:
All you blacks need to pack up and leave clayburne county while you still can that goes for the pages espcialy before you end up like bill page stay away from the white girls to yacks you ain't wanted here your a paricite..... leave now...
Ah, nazi lord, there is a difference between Ni$$er and a Negro. A Negro is an African-American and although I am white, all races whether African-American, Asian or whatever are my sisters and brothers of this world. Claiborne County does not have room for your ignorant, dumb, ugly, racist, prejudice opinions. You are the definition of a Ni$$er and the reason there is a hell.

I would open my arms to any Negro before I would to a racist, prejudice, lowlife scumbag such as yourself. There are many fine Negros here and no white person here is any better than any one of them.

Now I know I'm going to anger bible thumpers with the following, but reality is all people are descendants of black people, in fact Ethiopia, this proven by science. I'm not knocking Christians, an "intelligent" Christian even knows science is factual. Only narrow minded bible thumpers cannot grasp evolution.

You, nazi lord, will either get little to no responses on here OR you are about to be educated. I suspect I know a few that are going to tear you a new one on here. And I promise all will be telling you how you are the lowest form of life to ever exist. Every race has good and bad people, but nothing is as ugly as racism, prejudice and bigotry. I'm sure you have an evil aura surrounding you and hope I never have the displeasure of being anywhere near you.

Have at it!
IMO Probably

Knoxville, TN

#5 Oct 21, 2012
This was started as a bad joke, imo...just something to tweak others to see what kind of responses would result.

It seems to be falling flat.

Since: Oct 12

Tazewell, TN

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, nazi lord, there is a difference between Ni$$er and a Negro. A Negro is an African-American and although I am white, all races whether African-American, Asian or whatever are my sisters and brothers of this world. Claiborne County does not have room for your ignorant, dumb, ugly, racist, prejudice opinions. You are the definition of a Ni$$er and the reason there is a hell.
I would open my arms to any Negro before I would to a racist, prejudice, lowlife scumbag such as yourself. There are many fine Negros here and no white person here is any better than any one of them.
Now I know I'm going to anger bible thumpers with the following, but reality is all people are descendants of black people, in fact Ethiopia, this proven by science. I'm not knocking Christians, an "intelligent" Christian even knows science is factual. Only narrow minded bible thumpers cannot grasp evolution.
You, nazi lord, will either get little to no responses on here OR you are about to be educated. I suspect I know a few that are going to tear you a new one on here. And I promise all will be telling you how you are the lowest form of life to ever exist. Every race has good and bad people, but nothing is as ugly as racism, prejudice and bigotry. I'm sure you have an evil aura surrounding you and hope I never have the displeasure of being anywhere near you.
Have at it!
dude you make yourself look worse than the Nazi guy
Who cares

Clover, SC

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, nazi lord, there is a difference between Ni$$er and a Negro. A Negro is an African-American and although I am white, all races whether African-American, Asian or whatever are my sisters and brothers of this world. Claiborne County does not have room for your ignorant, dumb, ugly, racist, prejudice opinions. You are the definition of a Ni$$er and the reason there is a hell.
I would open my arms to any Negro before I would to a racist, prejudice, lowlife scumbag such as yourself. There are many fine Negros here and no white person here is any better than any one of them.
Now I know I'm going to anger bible thumpers with the following, but reality is all people are descendants of black people, in fact Ethiopia, this proven by science. I'm not knocking Christians, an "intelligent" Christian even knows science is factual. Only narrow minded bible thumpers cannot grasp evolution.
You, nazi lord, will either get little to no responses on here OR you are about to be educated. I suspect I know a few that are going to tear you a new one on here. And I promise all will be telling you how you are the lowest form of life to ever exist. Every race has good and bad people, but nothing is as ugly as racism, prejudice and bigotry. I'm sure you have an evil aura surrounding you and hope I never have the displeasure of being anywhere near you.
Have at it!
No people were not descendents from ethiopians, actually everyone started out as one race. In Babylon, which is now Iraq.
4 Real

Ooltewah, TN

#9 Oct 22, 2012
nazi lord wrote:
All you blacks need to pack up and leave clayburne county while you still can that goes for the pages espcialy before you end up like bill page stay away from the white girls to yacks you ain't wanted here your a paricite..... leave now...
Does this comment mean you had something to do with Bill's death?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 28, 2012
nazi lord wrote:
All you blacks need to pack up and leave clayburne county while you still can that goes for the pages espcialy before you end up like bill page stay away from the white girls to yacks you ain't wanted here your a paricite..... leave now...
Go back to school. Learn how to spell. You are giving rednecks a bad name.
aryan pride

Monroe, NC

#11 Dec 3, 2012
I tjink it takes a low life white girl to slee lo with a yack.they r soe nasty hós
aryan pride

Monroe, NC

#12 Dec 3, 2012
I think it takes a nasth white girl to sleep with a yac they r some nasty hòs
u r a dumbas5

Harrogate, TN

#14 Dec 7, 2012
aryan pride wrote:
I think it takes a nasth white girl to sleep with a yac they r some nasty hòs
for real man. you tried twice and still can't get it right why don't ya go kill yourself before youyou knock up your sister/aunt
Duh

Ooltewah, TN

#16 Dec 16, 2012
Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, nazi lord, there is a difference between Ni$$er and a Negro. A Negro is an African-American and although I am white, all races whether African-American, Asian or whatever are my sisters and brothers of this world. Claiborne County does not have room for your ignorant, dumb, ugly, racist, prejudice opinions. You are the definition of a Ni$$er and the reason there is a hell.
I would open my arms to any Negro before I would to a racist, prejudice, lowlife scumbag such as yourself. There are many fine Negros here and no white person here is any better than any one of them.
Now I know I'm going to anger bible thumpers with the following, but reality is all people are descendants of black people, in fact Ethiopia, this proven by science. I'm not knocking Christians, an "intelligent" Christian even knows science is factual. Only narrow minded bible thumpers cannot grasp evolution.
You, nazi lord, will either get little to no responses on here OR you are about to be educated. I suspect I know a few that are going to tear you a new one on here. And I promise all will be telling you how you are the lowest form of life to ever exist. Every race has good and bad people, but nothing is as ugly as racism, prejudice and bigotry. I'm sure you have an evil aura surrounding you and hope I never have the displeasure of being anywhere near you.
Have at it!
Lol, I think it's funny when you say "negro," that sounds racist to.
nut

New Tazewell, TN

#17 Dec 16, 2012
You need to learn how to spell. You want someone to leave the county and you can not even spell the county name correctly. CLAIBORNE COUNTY you moron. Also, all of the other misspellings in your stupid, racist comment.
nazi lord wrote:
All you blacks need to pack up and leave clayburne county while you still can that goes for the pages espcialy before you end up like bill page stay away from the white girls to yacks you ain't wanted here your a paricite..... leave now...
geez

Knoxville, TN

#18 Dec 18, 2012
This was just an article to get people pissed off,and guess it worked for some.
Most people who mispell on here do it on PURPOSE,because they don't want to give away their true,educated,identity.
Sorry to disappoint you
Black gal

New Tazewell, TN

#19 Dec 19, 2012
I am black and white and so proud of my people black
white green blue
I am a woman of color and you prejudice one go back under your rock of shame!
Black gal

New Tazewell, TN

#20 Dec 19, 2012
I hope your kin of redneck gets ran over b4 you screw your Mama and reproduce your kind of inbreds!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Seals (May '15) 6 hr Ole getter 13
HepC (Jun '15) 6 hr Ole getter 15
head 8 hr bill 2
Bloodhound puppies, ready today! 20 hr Info guy 2
Justice for Maci Sep 26 brandi tindall 6
Women at DTR (Mar '14) Sep 25 looking listening 25
Judy Lester Sep 24 AnnaKiki 1

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages