First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Wazzzupppp?!?!?”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#81 Aug 18, 2009
newkid wrote:
<quoted text> I have short hair and it has a little natural curl and no it isn't colored
Get Gorgeous is the best!
Nicole

Ripley, TN

#82 Dec 2, 2009
I work at Sanderella Salon and Spa located between Ingles and Wal-Mart in New Tazewell. I recently moved to Middlesboro, KY from Knoxville, TN and have been doing hair for almost 6 years. I've been working at Sanderella's for 5 months now. We have lowered prices and right now I am offering $10 off any color service until December 30th. I always do a consultation before the service to make sure we both agree on exactly what you are looking for. Aside from hair, we offer acrylic nail services, manicures, pedicures, massages, waxing, permanent cosmetics and piercings. Come by and see our new location, enjoy a cappuccino or hot chocolate and receive excellent service.
hates

United States

#83 Dec 2, 2009
eena wrote:
<quoted text> patty rowland is the best hair stylist , she got a bad rap by a pure creep. but, shes good at what she does.
i think patty rowland needs stick her nose where it belongs she cant cut hair and she is a WItch with a capital B
JUST A LOCAL

Tazewell, TN

#84 Dec 3, 2009
If you're looking for a great haircut or style my vote would be for Patty Rowland @ E'clipes. She's done my hair on and off for years. I've gone to some of the best around, paid high dollar in some of the finest in Knoxville. But, I always come back to Patty. She's got the touch!
knowz her

Ooltewah, TN

#85 Dec 4, 2009
JUST A LOCAL wrote:
If you're looking for a great haircut or style my vote would be for Patty Rowland @ E'clipes. She's done my hair on and off for years. I've gone to some of the best around, paid high dollar in some of the finest in Knoxville. But, I always come back to Patty. She's got the touch!
I agree Pattie is a good hair dresser. But she isn't dependable, I've scheduled with her and my appt has been cancelled or she's not come it to work. Also I had an appt one time at 12 noon - my lunch break - got there a few minutes early - her chair was empty. I had to wait until 12:45 until she even acknowledged me. That was the last time I went to her. GO TO HAIR ETC.-
fatkid

United States

#86 Dec 4, 2009
i think the people at eclipse needs to learn to cut hair better the last time i went the woman who cut my hair ruined it.
please

Tazewell, TN

#87 Dec 4, 2009
This is suppose to be about the best so why does it turn into slander...Jesus Christ
This n That

Tazewell, TN

#89 Dec 8, 2009
hates wrote:
<quoted text> i think patty rowland needs stick her nose where it belongs she cant cut hair and she is a WItch with a capital B
Patty is great, I too have went to her on and off for yrs. I had to went to Amy's about a yr or so ago and they messed my hair up so bad and didn't even want to fix it, they said after I washed it a time or two it would look better, that's bull! I called Patty and at the time she was in the process of getting her shop ready and said she would fix it if I wanted. I went up there at like 6 that night and she fixed it, it looked great! She didn't have to go out of her way and help me but she did, so in my book she's about one of the best you can go to in town. How many others in town would do that for somebody?
person

Tazewell, TN

#90 Dec 8, 2009
a year ago i went to a stylist close to dollar store in new tazewell when i came out and looked in mirror oh i looked like a cross between richard simmons and hank williams jr and for some reason every body started calling me sheriff
ECLIPSE

Tazewell, TN

#91 Dec 8, 2009
styling hair is such a wonderful part of my life making people feel great about themselves theres always someone that doesnt take to competition well and that brings out these slanders but when u vist my salon you will feel and look your best because we are the BEST THANK YOU AND CALL OR COME BY
great

Ooltewah, TN

#92 Feb 18, 2010
i have known patty rowland for 6 months now and she is the best around and everyone comes to her when someone mess there hair up. people drive from all over tennesse just to get there hair done by here.everytime i have got my hair done by her i have loved it. people just need to leave her alone and let her do what she loves. she loves to make people feel great.
all the same

Tazewell, TN

#93 Feb 18, 2010
It seems like "most" everyone trained at the high school here, by the same teacher, and they all cut hair the same way. I have been to most of the shops mentioned here, at one time or another, I can't tell any difference. We sure do have alot of shops for such a small town. I sure wish someone could cut hair. I know several people who say this same thing, they go to Knoxville or Morristown. You can't get a decent cut here. Sorry
sorry

Ooltewah, TN

#94 Feb 19, 2010
sorry to here this but not everyone was trained by this teacher.I know if you try Patty she will cut your hair and you will go back.People come from Morristown and Knoxville all the time to Tazewell to get their hair cut and color.So this speaks for itself.I AM SURE YOU WOULD BE HAPPY.
all the same

Tazewell, TN

#95 Feb 19, 2010
sorry wrote:
sorry to here this but not everyone was trained by this teacher.I know if you try Patty she will cut your hair and you will go back.People come from Morristown and Knoxville all the time to Tazewell to get their hair cut and color.So this speaks for itself.I AM SURE YOU WOULD BE HAPPY.
This is interesting. It would save a lot of gas money driving that far. Can you name some of the ones who trained elsewhere? Thank you
just me

United States

#96 Feb 19, 2010
Patty Rowland,is by far the best,she has a knack for hair and she has been in the business for years.I have gone to others and always ended up very disappointed.I learned my lesson,I will always go to Patty.
good

Tazewell, TN

#98 Mar 4, 2010
Susie Beason does a really good job
LetMeTellU

Des Moines, IA

#99 Mar 4, 2010
This site was created to start trouble! I know who started it and it's just a bunch of jealous girls trying to bad mouth each other and ruin business for some of the best stylists around here. Don't reply to me because I have nothing more to say!! You know who you are!!! Soon, so will everyone else!!!
mememe

Tazewell, TN

#100 Mar 5, 2010
good wrote:
Susie Beason does a really good job
yeah,right,suzie is all about suzie.
LetMeTellU

Plymouth, MN

#101 Mar 5, 2010
Suzie who? If you think I am this "suzie" you are WRONG!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Evans at Dtr 2 hr Blunt 9
Bob oakes is the new school director! cant beli... 4 hr dork feet 1
Mike Cooper 15 hr Rock 8
Katie Wilmoth Nole 23 hr Lol 2
where is the best pain management clinic close ... (Oct '10) Sun Stupidpeople 29
who are the drug dealers in the county (Aug '11) Sat Liars 10
eddie lawson (Sep '09) Jul 22 NosyRosy 13

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages