Next Last
ace231

Ooltewah, TN

#1 Feb 12, 2011
Does anyone know anything about him?
someone

New Tazewell, TN

#2 Feb 25, 2011
He thinks he's hot, and he is definity not. And he is a shortie.
dogwood

Tazewell, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2011
He's a queer..
stokers man

Ooltewah, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2011
he is 7th grade, he smokes to much, he is prolly gay. he is obsesse with himself. smokes weed, and your typical wanna be badass
hatin'

Tazewell, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2011
Got a lotta hatin' going on, don't we? I swear, grow up. Brett ain't a bad person. He's pretty cool once you get to know him. Love ya, Brett.
lollipop

Tazewell, TN

#6 Mar 27, 2011
stokers man wrote:
he is 7th grade, he smokes to much, he is prolly gay. he is obsesse with himself. smokes weed, and your typical wanna be badass
ummmm,no he dont smoke weed,and never has smoked weed,yea,he has smoked ciggerates before,but he doesnt do it anymore,and he is cool,and he isnt obcessed with himself,first,yo need to really know him b4 u start runnin ur mouth
acemaster

Tazewell, TN

#7 Mar 27, 2011
stokers man wrote:
Yea i think hes pretty cool too,and whats ur name?
hello world

Tazewell, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2011
Brett cook is a faggotttttt. ive know him for like three years and hes gayy
Angel Wise

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Jul 24, 2011
I know Brett,me and him are like bother and sister,he has never smoked pot,and hes not gay,trust me,I know,he tells me everything,he has alot of shit going on in his life!So quit talking about him,cause its bullshit,you guys probably dont even know him!!!
Fastman

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Jul 24, 2011
hello world wrote:
Brett cook is a faggotttttt. ive know him for like three years and hes gayy
Why do you say that?
kkk

Ooltewah, TN

#11 Jul 24, 2011
He is a wanna be

Since: Jul 11

Denver, NC

#12 Jul 25, 2011
I know brett he dated one of my nieces yes he has a lot going on in his life but he needs to grow up as well and stop cheating on a certain someone he supposedly loves!!
KISS THIS

Englewood, CO

#13 Jul 25, 2011
I have known brett sence pre school. and he does have alot of stuff going on. but the NO excuse to smoke cuss cheat and just be a straight up jerk to eveyone! I dont even think he can change. and i know for a fact he has smoked weed because he told me when where and with who. So dont even star. out of everyone here i know i was closest one to hime almost His WHOLE LIFE. I know brett cook. and he is a wanna be bad ass.. Who needs to his big girl panties on!
longbeachgirl

Ooltewah, TN

#14 Jul 26, 2011
KISS THIS wrote:
I have known brett sence pre school. and he does have alot of stuff going on. but the NO excuse to smoke cuss cheat and just be a straight up jerk to eveyone! I dont even think he can change. and i know for a fact he has smoked weed because he told me when where and with who. So dont even star. out of everyone here i know i was closest one to hime almost His WHOLE LIFE. I know brett cook. and he is a wanna be bad ass.. Who needs to his big girl panties on!
So you have known him since Pre-School huh? Whats your name?
longbeachgirl

Ooltewah, TN

#15 Jul 26, 2011
dogwood wrote:
He's a queer..
And how would you know that??

Since: Jul 11

United States

#16 Jul 26, 2011
Well kiss this does not have to mention their name what this person said is very much true
please

Ooltewah, TN

#17 Jul 26, 2011
Yes, I know Brett. He is a Mean little boy. That thinks he is all that. He thinks he is the tuff stuff, And needs to Mature alot! But he can be nice if your nice too him. Dont start stuff. If your going to say somthing, say it too His face. Not over the internet! And if your going to do anything, Pray for the kid!
oh yeah

Ooltewah, TN

#18 Jul 26, 2011
To all that know brett cook.. he is a big ole jerk! and needs to get a life. he told one of my friends to go to hell and i just dontt like him saying that... Its sad to see a kid that used to be nice be mean but oh well he is a jerkoff! and cusses too much!
every day im shufflin

Ooltewah, TN

#20 Jul 30, 2011
he has alot going on, but two negatives doesnt make a positive. he is an major pain in my ass, but he will out grow out of that. so stop hating on him, so stfu and have a nice day
wrong

Harrogate, TN

#21 Jul 31, 2011
You children make me sick. You say he needs to grow up how about all of you go look in the mirror. Brett is a kid in grammer school, he will grow up in time as I hope all of you do. He (as everyone else) has enough going on in his life without all of you bad mouthing him. Kid's try cigarrettes and other stuff that's life. When you try it do you want some of your SO CALLED FRIENDS blabbing it to everyone. People don't know how to be friends anymore. Friend's stand by you in hard time's, NOT TELL EVERYTHING THEY KNOW. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!! I do love you Brett and wish you nothing but the Best life has to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane Lambert (Aug '09) 52 min Iknowbetter 30
how to track whos making these comments (Jan '14) 2 hr Just saying 4
Truck driver. Drives white freightliner with r... 2 hr Just saying 2
bonnell girls 12 hr Bitch0000 11
Samantha Murphy at DTR 14 hr Dtr 4
Pizza inn Wed Strait Jacket The... 3
Commissioner shot at Dec 11 Cap busting 7

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance