Just me

Calhoun, GA

#305 Aug 15, 2012
Argue? Honey go back an learn to read!! I did not say they were a nurses aide, I said that person was also licensed that a nurse passed her duties along to. Continue to read the law that you so graciously wanted to post and read where it also says that nurse has to be there. You said that there wasn't even one that worked at the place. I commented because you wonder why the place may shut down, well there is just one of probably many.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#306 Aug 15, 2012
For "Just Me" all staff who pass meds undergo training with the state of TN and DMRS "Medication Training for unlicensed personel" which does certify staff to pass meds without a nurse being on site or witnessing the meds being given. As for CMI being shut down, unless you work, have worked or even live in the state of Tn and in New Tazewell why would you get on a site and run your mouth? Hey, when you open up your own facility you let us know how that "working under a nurse" rule works out. As for, one of problem many care to name a few that you know CMI has??
I heard

Bellevue, WA

#307 Aug 26, 2012
....that Kim Ray and Angel Johnson resigned from CMI. so whats going to happen up there now?
Think About It

Gold Hill, NC

#308 Aug 30, 2012
If two supervisors have quit at the same time, doesnt that tell ya something? CMI is going down, slowly but surely. I give the place another year tops and the doors will close. People who still work there should find another job soon. Do as Angel and Kim and leave!!!
fact

Tazewell, TN

#309 Aug 31, 2012
It will be hard to find someone gullible enough to fill those open positions I know that to be a fact. If Kim and Angel are really leaving then who does that leave as far as office staff? They won't be able to find anyone stupid enough to take those jobs! It would have to be someone desperate, gullible, and lacking intelligence, fact!
wonder

Brownsville, TN

#310 Aug 31, 2012
heard leslie was going to do it, thats a joke she cant stay off her phone or in her office long enough to do a job and she dont care about the recipients at all
gotta be kidding

Tazewell, TN

#311 Aug 31, 2012
So its true then the last two goods ones are leaving! I cannot believe this. I hope they are all happy. This place has got to be the biggest joke in claiborne county!
LOL

Tazewell, TN

#312 Aug 31, 2012
Are you serious, Leslie won't be able to do those jobs by herself That is way too much to put on one person. Can you blame Kim and Angel for leaving, I surely can't. The question that everyone is wondering now is, who will be taking their place? I don't know of anyone in their right mind who would take on that job. All the good ones are gone, either by quitting or by being done dirty! I know that no one up their has stepped up to take the position, and that makes us all wonder what kind of misfit will they be putting in their place!
Staff in a home

United States

#313 Sep 1, 2012
Leslie? She has never worked in the homes how will she be able to do the job? Who is going to help her? Wouldnt we all love to know how much salary she will make? All we hear is how there is no money at cmi so how are we still open?
Telling

United States

#315 Sep 1, 2012
How much do these staff people make there? Is it good pay?
tngirl2011

New Tazewell, TN

#316 Sep 4, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I did not say I work or had ever worked there! I know exactly what I am talking about because I do take care if 2 developmentally challenged adults. You take classes & are trained twice a year for hand over hand assistance!!!! If you are not a nurse it is against the law to administer meds! When you initial your documentation it is for the state to know that a trained employee seen them take them. It's people like you that don't know what they are talking about.
my, my. you definitely do not know what youre talking about .. the staff does administer meds. the ony thing thats illegal as you say, is injections. the pills, creams etc. you know meds... are givin by staff. i work there and give them everyday. get your facts straight.
tngirl2011

New Tazewell, TN

#317 Sep 4, 2012
Telling wrote:
How much do these staff people make there? Is it good pay?
minimum wage for maximum bullshit.. its awful.. but ya gotta eat right.
I dont think so

Bellevue, WA

#318 Sep 4, 2012
gotta be kidding wrote:
So its true then the last two goods ones are leaving! I cannot believe this. I hope they are all happy. This place has got to be the biggest joke in claiborne county!
those last "two good ones" dont know what they are doing either. from what i hear none of them up there do.
Telling

United States

#319 Sep 4, 2012
I dont think so wrote:
<quoted text>
those last "two good ones" dont know what they are doing either. from what i hear none of them up there do.
what you hear? Not what you know? So how do you "know" if anyone knows what they are doing or not? And if you dont work there how would you even "know" what is right or wrong? For that matter why would you even care? Do you work in the field of working with mentally challenged adults? Or maybe you work with DMRS and you could enlighten us all to the various guidleines and state regulations so we could all know what and who is doing right and wrong. Apparently "someone" has been doing something right or the agency would have already folded.
I dont think so

Bellevue, WA

#320 Sep 4, 2012
Telling: how many clients have been lost? how many staff have quit? why would the "last two good ones" quit? why isnt the new office building being used? sounds to me like its folding, slowly, but folding. i'm not saying how i know these things, someone might decide i dont need a job. look at the record of the place over the last 5 years and of the people no longer there.
I dont think so

Bellevue, WA

#321 Sep 4, 2012
also everyone knows that the direct care staff are who keep the place going. they are the ones actually in there providing the care these people so desperately need and are in danger of losing due to incompetence. but what am i arguing with you for? someone who is obviously an office worker or brown noser who cares more about their coworkers than the clients in the homes.
pitiful

Tazewell, TN

#322 Sep 5, 2012
What poor pitiful brown noser took their place? Or is Leslie doing it all?
Telling

United States

#323 Sep 5, 2012
Leslie and Kristy Hoskins.....lets see how that works since every time ive seen Leslie she is on her cell phone or in Sabrinas office. It will be interesting to see how long cmi makes it.
I quit

Tazewell, TN

#324 Sep 5, 2012
Thought stephen was over the residential program. Is he not? If not what exactly does he do?
I will quit

Tazewell, TN

#325 Sep 6, 2012
I quit wrote:
Thought stephen was over the residential program. Is he not? If not what exactly does he do?
Who knows anything about the new supervisor Kristy other than she used to work in early intervention. What exactly does Stephen do in the office? Has the new supervisor ever had management experience? Why don't the director or the board ever question these decisions? Looks like to me they should have to have some sort of training in that field.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washburn Deli 25 min We know 34
Video Cameras In The Classrooms 59 min yessiree 2
sneedville manor apartments 1 hr Not from around here 2
Any cruising? 1 hr Horny 7
Connie Norton 4 hr Whatever 2015 2
Eddie Ramsey Fri Big Bertha 1
Anne pasqueretto Apr 28 R Hensley 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages