Dan Korth

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2011
Has anyone ever had Dan Korth as a public defender?.....I need an honest opinion before I put my freedom in his hands..
will i am

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Nov 22, 2011
You get what you pay for,,,need i say more ?
Dan Korth

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2011
He seems to be more on the D.A.'s side than on my side...Has anyone had a simular expierence
INFO

United States

#4 Nov 23, 2011
U will not find a better guy than Dan. He's straight up on of the last good guys...u cant go wrong with him...
iwitness

Tazewell, TN

#5 Nov 24, 2011
you may not go wrong with him, but you will likely go to jail with him. spend a few dollars and get you a good lawyer like lindsey cole. she will get you the best deal available.
Dan Korth

United States

#6 Nov 24, 2011
Dan as a person I think is one heck of a guy...There is just something lacking in his profesionalism....But I agree he is a great guy..And by the way I am guilty...I just feel in my heart of hearts that he just goes along with the system and is lacking in the defense and negotiation for his clients....And is somewhat on there side when it comes to fines...But we all know it's about the almighty dollar...I guess I am just stressed and looking to lay blame...Thanks for listening and your replys
Pretenders

New Tazewell, TN

#7 Nov 25, 2011
They don't call them Public Pretenders for nothing. Do not know this man and know nothing about him,but all of them pretty much DO work for the system, not YOUR innocence or guilt.

“"K 9 I'm all agog"”

Since: Jan 11

Tazewell, Tn

#8 Nov 25, 2011
Then man up and pay for the crime. Besides, if you are questioning the abilities of the PD and talking about maybe 'HIRING' an attorney, then this tells me you can afford to do so. So, why in the world should I pay for your defense? I am so tired of paying for people like you. Bet you get a "check" as well.

Plead guilty, go to jail,don't ask for you $200 pull the time and when you get out (if Obama hasn't finished taking this sinking ship down) get a job.
Dan Korth wrote:
Dan as a person I think is one heck of a guy...There is just something lacking in his profesionalism....But I agree he is a great guy..And by the way I am guilty...I just feel in my heart of hearts that he just goes along with the system and is lacking in the defense and negotiation for his clients....And is somewhat on there side when it comes to fines...But we all know it's about the almighty dollar...I guess I am just stressed and looking to lay blame...Thanks for listening and your replys
your name

Tazewell, TN

#9 Dec 19, 2011
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disturbing at ingles 54 min Ex Walmart Customer 13
Anyone know a Lonny? 1 hr R Jim 19
dtr homewrecker 5 hr Look out 35
Kayla johnson 9 hr FourteenEightyEight 11
Trailer park behind walmart 18 hr Rick 5
Is Samantha Murphy at dtr transgender Sun Tru 17
Commissioner shot at Jan 14 James 10

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance