Who is running for Sheriff?

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just curious

Beaverton, OR

#1 Apr 5, 2010
Who all is running for Sheriff in Claiborne County?
know

Tazewell, TN

#2 Apr 5, 2010
David Ray, Dane Poore, and Jimmy Seals. Only one with enough smarts to run the Justice Center no matter what anyone thinks.
i know 2

Tazewell, TN

#3 Apr 5, 2010
David Ray will be our next sheriff for another 4 years..o well maybe someone will run againts him next time.
DAVID 2010

Ooltewah, TN

#4 Apr 5, 2010
"RAY ALL THE WAY"
VOTER

Tazewell, TN

#5 Apr 5, 2010
ray cant run jail wayne lee runs the show poore or seals will be elected

“Life's a trip”

Since: Jun 09

New Tazewell, tn

#6 Apr 6, 2010
DANE POORE....I am personally voting for him myself..He is a good guy, I am kin to the Seals and I am not voting for him..
DAVID 2010

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Apr 9, 2010
VOTER wrote:
ray cant run jail wayne lee runs the show poore or seals will be elected
"RAY ALL THE WAY"
yup

Tazewell, TN

#8 Apr 10, 2010
ill take ray for 1,000 and lay 5:1 if anyone would like to take that
DAVID 2010

Ooltewah, TN

#9 Apr 10, 2010
yup wrote:
ill take ray for 1,000 and lay 5:1 if anyone would like to take that
"RAY ALL THE WAY"
just thinking

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2010
i didnt think he could run anymore thought that was in his deal--------- something else people has forgot about
Laughing

Tazewell, TN

#11 Apr 15, 2010
Oh what happened did Jimmy take some of your alls family to jail? Some of us admire an officer that doesn's discriminate and will take family and friends to jail if they break the law!
rebelbitch08 wrote:
DANE POORE....I am personally voting for him myself..He is a good guy, I am kin to the Seals and I am not voting for him..
Had Me Excited

New Tazewell, TN

#12 Apr 17, 2010
just thinking wrote:
i didnt think he could run anymore thought that was in his deal--------- something else people has forgot about
I havent forgot! Someone got on here and wrote that he could not run due to all the shit he stays in and now I see that whoever wrote that didn't have a clue as to what they were saying! Thanks for nothing.
Seals All The Way

New Tazewell, TN

#13 Apr 17, 2010
know wrote:
David Ray, Dane Poore, and Jimmy Seals. Only one with enough smarts to run the Justice Center no matter what anyone thinks.
I heard jimmy seals is a GOD fearing man so he will get my vote!!
Do not

Tazewell, TN

#14 Apr 17, 2010
In my opinion, and I'm allowed to have one, vote for ANYONE except Honeycutt. No he has never arrested me, but I have seen him in action. He is an arrogant, self serving cop who shows favortism to anyone with money. He refuses to talk to anyone with concerns sbout their family and friends and is no help at all. He protects and serves....... himself.
Seals All The Way

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Apr 17, 2010
Do not wrote:
In my opinion, and I'm allowed to have one, vote for ANYONE except Honeycutt. No he has never arrested me, but I have seen him in action. He is an arrogant, self serving cop who shows favortism to anyone with money. He refuses to talk to anyone with concerns sbout their family and friends and is no help at all. He protects and serves....... himself.
I have not heard that honeycutt is running but I do agree. He is an arrogant lying piece of shit. He has stood in front of me and my family and lied through his teeth. Don't let that cross around his neck fool you into thinking he's a christian man. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you are talking about david honeycunt?
Do not

Tazewell, TN

#16 Apr 17, 2010
Seals All The Way wrote:
<quoted text> I have not heard that honeycutt is running but I do agree. He is an arrogant lying piece of shit. He has stood in front of me and my family and lied through his teeth. Don't let that cross around his neck fool you into thinking he's a christian man. Nothing could be further from the truth. If you are talking about david honeycunt?
I am talking about David Honeycutt and I did not know if he was running or not. I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who see's him for what he is. Everyone seems afraid to call him out and I wonder why. Does he have THAT much power in Claiborne County? By the way, did you spell Honeycunt that way on purpose? Either way, that's freakin' funny.
voter

United States

#17 Apr 17, 2010
Dane Poore is a honest and a good christian man... he gets my vote
David who

Tazewell, TN

#18 Apr 25, 2010
just thinking wrote:
Ray's deal says his charges in Hancock County will be expunged as of August 1st, that's why he was allowed to run. It doesn't change the fact that he is a human piece of excrement. David that means you're a piece of s**t!
your right

Ooltewah, TN

#19 Apr 25, 2010
Do not wrote:
amen
poore all the way

Ooltewah, TN

#20 Apr 25, 2010
poore poore all the way you can do it put out ray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any cruising? 15 min Dan 24
Little red jeep truck 18 min Dan 2
Chad Burke 23 min slim jim 4
Illegal evictions 24 min 4th amendment 8
Bloodhound puppies, ready today! Thu Missy 3
HepC (Jun '15) Wed Largecar 16
Daniel Seals (May '15) Wed Ole getter 13

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance