Helen Carpenter Taylor
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nnn

Ooltewah, TN

#42 Oct 13, 2013
Helen Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>Been better had surgery Friday but doing a little better.
been ok just driving to different states
nnn

Ooltewah, TN

#43 Oct 13, 2013
Helen Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>Been better had surgery Friday but doing a little better.
call me
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

#44 Oct 13, 2013
nnn wrote:
<quoted text>call me
I will get ahold of your mom soon as I can and give her my number to give to you. I did have your number but don't no what I have done with it.How has she been doing not got to talk to her in awhile?
nnn

Tazewell, TN

#46 Oct 15, 2013
Helen Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>I will get ahold of your mom soon as I can and give her my number to give to you. I did have your number but don't no what I have done with it.How has she been doing not got to talk to her in awhile?
ok i guess same as usual u do know who this is dont u do u want to talk u remember where i live dont u
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

#47 Oct 15, 2013
nnn wrote:
<quoted text>ok i guess same as usual u do know who this is dont u do u want to talk u remember where i live dont u
Yes I no who u are and yes I do remember where u live are u not on the road this week?
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

#48 Oct 15, 2013
nnn wrote:
<quoted text>ok i guess same as usual u do know who this is dont u do u want to talk u remember where i live dont u
Hey does this let u know that I know who u are your mom calls me Slick and my oldest daughter and your mom birthday is on the same day.
nnn

Tazewell, TN

#49 Oct 19, 2013
Helen Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>Hey does this let u know that I know who u are your mom calls me Slick and my oldest daughter and your mom birthday is on the same day.
yes u are right
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

#50 Oct 19, 2013
nnn wrote:
<quoted text>yes u are right
See I told u I knowed who u are like a comment was made that I was crazy well I would say that Miss Kitty don't no me as well as she thought and she should know anyways only god can judge but then again like I said u have to be crazy to live in this world.Well back to us I went by your moms this evening and shes got my number.
nnn

Tazewell, TN

#51 Oct 20, 2013
Helen Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>See I told u I knowed who u are like a comment was made that I was crazy well I would say that Miss Kitty don't no me as well as she thought and she should know anyways only god can judge but then again like I said u have to be crazy to live in this world.Well back to us I went by your moms this evening and shes got my number.
did u get mine from her
nnn

Tazewell, TN

#52 Oct 20, 2013
Helen Taylor wrote:
<quoted text>See I told u I knowed who u are like a comment was made that I was crazy well I would say that Miss Kitty don't no me as well as she thought and she should know anyways only god can judge but then again like I said u have to be crazy to live in this world.Well back to us I went by your moms this evening and shes got my number.
and your not crazy can we get together and see whats going on?
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

#53 Oct 20, 2013
nnn wrote:
<quoted text>did u get mine from her
No I didn't get yours she was upset because u had not got ahold of her in a few weeks so I didn't bother asking.So when you do talk to her you can get mine and give me a call so we can get together.
Kristy Seabolt

United States

#54 Nov 3, 2013
Well u have finally made it big time now i am so proud of u the Towns topixs i can say when u lose u husband without warning u get crazy hell i understand it i am still crazy without mine i will never be the damn same i am sure u won't either.. Don't let people get to u like u r .. You know the truth u don't have anyone but them girls am God to answer to get out of that town will help holler at me sometime would like to see the girls.. Luv to u all
k seabolt

United States

#55 Nov 3, 2013
Weseaboltll u have finally made it big time now i am so proud of u the Towns topixs i can say when u lose u husband without warning u get crazy hell i understand it i am still crazy without mine i will never be the damn same i am sure u won't either.. Don't let people get to u like u r .. You know the truth u don't have anyone but them girls am God to answer to get out of that town will help holler at me sometime would like to see the girls.. Luv to u all
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

#56 Nov 4, 2013
Kristy Seabolt wrote:
Well u have finally made it big time now i am so proud of u the Towns topixs i can say when u lose u husband without warning u get crazy hell i understand it i am still crazy without mine i will never be the damn same i am sure u won't either.. Don't let people get to u like u r .. You know the truth u don't have anyone but them girls am God to answer to get out of that town will help holler at me sometime would like to see the girls.. Luv to u all
Hey girl how have u been?Thats so true when u lose a husband without warning u do go crazy and been 7 years for me and things don't get no easier.And its a dam shame that all people can do is get on topix and talk and don't even no what they are talking about which me myself they don't have nothing better to do.Hows little man? Hope u both are doing good love u both.
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

#57 Nov 4, 2013
Kristy Seabolt wrote:
Hey girl did u leave this f-ing town? I would love to leave if my place would sell and never look back.
I HATE CRACK HEADS

Ooltewah, TN

#58 Nov 17, 2013
Helen Taylor wrote:
Miss Kitty I have no sugardaddy cause if I did me and my girls would not be having a hard time in life. And as far as a man goes do not want one.And no I do not no who you are so why dont you tell me.
Start by getting off your dead ass & get a job!!!! You abusing the welfare system is getting old for us tax payers. Also you are on pills. Hell everyone can see that. Worthless bitch! Need your tubes tide before you infect the gene pool again!
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

#59 Nov 20, 2013
I HATE CRACK HEADS wrote:
<quoted text> Start by getting off your dead ass & get a job!!!! You abusing the welfare system is getting old for us tax payers. Also you are on pills. Hell everyone can see that. Worthless bitch! Need your tubes tide before you infect the gene pool again!
No what the HELL you are talking about before you open your dam mouth on me because you don't no me because everything you put on here is a lie.
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

#60 Nov 21, 2013
I HATE CRACK HEADS wrote:
<quoted text> Start by getting off your dead ass & get a job!!!! You abusing the welfare system is getting old for us tax payers. Also you are on pills. Hell everyone can see that. Worthless bitch! Need your tubes tide before you infect the gene pool again!
lets start with you worthless bitch say you are the one on welfare cause I am not just get a check off my husband death and say you are the one on pills and just jealous of me cause I am a small person always have been expect when I was carrying my and porters 2 girls and say you are so big note even funny and as far as pills goes to don't care at all to take a drug test and as far as tubes tide mine is why don't you get yours done before you infect the gene pool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wife says I far too much 16 hr frying onions 5
Samantha Murphy at DTR 19 hr Samathy lardasssss 9
PS Mormons like Sodom so give embwhat they like Fri Abnor 4
Genital to genital connection Fri Pony Boy 6
Jail inmates Thu udo 9
Rachel Inman Thu udo 9
Raceway Thu udo 2

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance