Bam Bam

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Who is that old man that's helping her get her pills these days?
IDK

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Don't no bout the pills but butch Collingsworth is chasing it
smiley

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

r u all talking about horney helen that use to be married to joe hatfield. havent seen her in years.
IDK

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

It is "horney Helen" but she was married to Porter Taylor He committed suicide
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Who ever is running there mouth on me you need to know what the HELL you are talking about before you get on this DAM topix and run your mouth I am not doing no dam pills and I have 2 girls that just seen this and you better hope and pray to god I don't never find out who you are.
Check it out

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Helen Taylor wrote:
Who ever is running there mouth on me you need to know what the HELL you are talking about before you get on this DAM topix and run your mouth I am not doing no dam pills and I have 2 girls that just seen this and you better hope and pray to god I don't never find out who you are.
Your worried about your girls reading topix wait till they google your name and your mug shot and arrest shows up on the local papers link
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Check it out my girls all ready knows about it and if I was not doing wrong things for other people I would not even been arrested. And whats up with you people is this all you got to do in life is get on topix and talk about people and you all cant even use your name. GET A LIFE.
Miss Kity

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Well I see you finally made Topix.But if you keep driving by ,stopping, and hanging out the window to wave at your sugerdaddy (BTW "IDK" his name is spelled without the G)The two of you are gonna find yourselves in court and all the witnesses that have seen the two of you will be right there too.Im tired of having this shoved in my face.
Don't need to sign my name cause YOU know who I am
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Miss Kitty I have no sugardaddy cause if I did me and my girls would not be having a hard time in life. And as far as a man goes do not want one.And no I do not no who you are so why dont you tell me.
Miss Kity

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

If you don't know who I am you are crazier than you act.
Miss Kity

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

A man doesn't buy "panties " for a friend!!!!!!!
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

You are right but you need to open your eyes and close your ears I have knowed you all all my life and I promise you nothing is going on you are more then welcome to come on up the road with him when he does.
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

And by the way I no who you are just seeing if you would come off with your name cause bull shit people not using there real name. AND HELL YEA I AM CRAZY Have to be that way to make it in this world.
Miss Kity

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

That's right and I AM NOT A FOOL and neither is everyone else in town as for coming up the road ,you don't want me to come up the road. YOU had better open YOUR eyes,I've been thry this a few times so I know the signs.
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Did not say anyone was a FOOL and yes I do want you to come up the road that way you will know the truth or don't you want to know the truth?
Helen Taylor

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Miss Kity wrote:
A man doesn't buy "panties " for a friend!!!!!!!
And for the panties me and my girls was in Pigeon Forge and they was not for me but hearded about it how would I get panties and me not even in Tazewell.
Miss Kity

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

I know you have been seen in his truck with him, I know the two of you have met at different times , I know when you go out he's often behind you, I know he sets on the back porch watching for you to pass, I know he has bought toys for your kids and panties for you, I know he has another phone,I know what you are and I know what he likes so don't think I need you to tell me the truth about anything.
Miss Kity

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

And if you and your girls have it so bad how did you afford to go to Pigeon Forge???I cant afford that
Meow

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Miss Kity wrote:
And if you and your girls have it so bad how did you afford to go to Pigeon Forge???I cant afford that
I know, I know!.... People that work everyday paid for that trip!... Just sayin'
nnn

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

i know helen an she is ok u know who i am helen u know my mom call me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of58
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the New Tazewell Forum right now

Search the New Tazewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Tired 123,830
Klu Klux Klan in Claiborne County 58 min Well 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr bob 8,504
girl at new tazewell livestock 3 hr grainger co 36
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 8 hr Get Real 8,461
Michelle Cox 13 hr Wonder 1
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 17 hr mayorofavondale 58,244
•••
•••
•••
•••

New Tazewell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance