Girls that have kids and give them up

Girls that have kids and give them up

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Reaperette

Tazewell, TN

#1 Jun 15, 2009
Kendra Sturgil is 1 of them girls. She had 2 kids and gave them up because she didnt want to responsibility of being a mommy yet. Shes the same age as me ( Which is 20). She was on drugs really bad, she'd let those kids sit in a poopie diaper for hours and wouldnt change em, and she didnt hardly give them a bath. Its a good thing that she gave them up, but i think she should of took responsiblity for her actions and raised them kids. If your not gonna take care of them them keep your legs closed! And ive heard that she was pregnant with a 3rd baby and lost it. I guess God knew she wasnt gonna take care of it and took it away from her. Kendra aint nothing but a whore that runs from guy to guy. If the guy has money or drugs then shes yours. But when the money and drugs are gone then shes gone. She aint clean at all. Shes a nasty bitch! In fact her whole family is...
lonnie

Angola, IN

#3 Jun 15, 2009
Reaperette wrote:
Kendra Sturgil is 1 of them girls. She had 2 kids and gave them up because she didnt want to responsibility of being a mommy yet. Shes the same age as me ( Which is 20). She was on drugs really bad, she'd let those kids sit in a poopie diaper for hours and wouldnt change em, and she didnt hardly give them a bath. Its a good thing that she gave them up, but i think she should of took responsiblity for her actions and raised them kids. If your not gonna take care of them them keep your legs closed! And ive heard that she was pregnant with a 3rd baby and lost it. I guess God knew she wasnt gonna take care of it and took it away from her. Kendra aint nothing but a whore that runs from guy to guy. If the guy has money or drugs then shes yours. But when the money and drugs are gone then shes gone. She aint clean at all. Shes a nasty bitch! In fact her whole family is...
WOW..........
Other than that she is a fine person from an outstanding family.
I guess??
Reaperette

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jun 15, 2009
no she is not a fine person and her sister is going down the same road as she is so i don't think her family is outstanding either. her sister is 16 and she is dating and having sex with a 26 year old that is wrong in many ways

“Ignorance, a curable disease”

Since: Apr 09

Pineville, ky

#5 Jun 15, 2009
I've heard things about her... I know she's pregnant agian.. I also heard about her givin up her kids... People should be greatful that they can have kids, and treat them right
Unknownkitten

Tazewell, TN

#6 Jun 15, 2009
If you mean outstanding family as in a bunch of dope heads and alcoholics, then i quess your right. lol. Aint nothing good about them people.
Jessica

Southfield, MI

#8 Jun 16, 2009
Lora Beth Epperson, thank God she finally gave hers to the daddy who loves them!
glass house

United States

#9 Jun 16, 2009
Do you live in a glass house.Until you have walked in the shoes of a woman who gives up her kids,it's not your place to judge.

Parents with drug and alcohol addictions have no idea what they are donig to these innocent children.

Grandparents who take over the job of raising these babies are enabling the parents.I know it's difficult,but th cycle needs to break.

Grandparents,take a stand and say NO, and let the cards fall where they may. In the long run,everyon will benefit.
Unknownkitten

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jun 16, 2009
REAL WOMAN take responsiblity!!! No woman shouldnt wanna give up their baby just so they could run around and do drugs and everything else. Kendra wasnt ready to be a mom and so she gave them up. I mean its like i said if you dont wanna take the responsiblity of a baby when keep your damn legs closed or at least get on birth control!
glass house

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2009
MATURE woman who are ready to have children and are educated and know what a huge responsiblilty it is to raise a child or children is.

young women need to be educated somehow about the options they have for birth control.This should be taken care of at home,unfortunatly,babies are having babies these days,it's a huge problem.

Given some situations it's a blessing when a woman makes the choice to give up her kids to someone responsible,than to keep them and do nothing about her addictions.

Any ideas, Unknownkitten?
Unknownkitten

Tazewell, TN

#12 Jun 16, 2009
My idea IS, is that i had my daughter when i was 18 and now shes 14 months and im pregnant again and due in October. I am 20 years old and i used to party everyday before i got pregnant and when i did get pregnant i stopped and matured up and TOOK MY RESPONSIBLITY of taking care of a baby! Something that all young woman should do if they have babies! Teenagers are too worried about partying and having fun. But if someone gets pregnant they should take responsiblity for it. Age has nothing to do with it. You dont have to be like 30 to be able to take care of a kid. And THAT my friend is my IDEA ON THAT!!!!!
Glass House

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2009
Unknownkitten wrote:
My idea IS, is that i had my daughter when i was 18 and now shes 14 months and im pregnant again and due in October. I am 20 years old and i used to party everyday before i got pregnant and when i did get pregnant i stopped and matured up and TOOK MY RESPONSIBLITY of taking care of a baby! Something that all young woman should do if they have babies! Teenagers are too worried about partying and having fun. But if someone gets pregnant they should take responsiblity for it. Age has nothing to do with it. You dont have to be like 30 to be able to take care of a kid. And THAT my friend is my IDEA ON THAT!!!!!
I applaude you for "maturing up" when you found out you got pregnant.Trust me raising your babies is the most important thing you will ever do in life.It is a job that you are to grow out of.Raising them to take care of themselves, to educate them and raise them in a safe invironment and give them lots of love.Raise them in a church and be their example.Make them want to be like you when they grow up.
And when you start to think of your single life,just remember you will have lots of time on the other side of the babies childhood to have a career,etc.Keep up the good work.Set an example for your friends that aren't as mature as you.This is your greastest gift to be a mom.Do your best,cause it's a role you will always have.
Blessings to you and your children.
lisa

Tazewell, TN

#14 Jun 17, 2009
want all you stupid girls try using BIRTH CONTROL then you want have Children to Neglect and Abuse, why don't you sit you Butt in a Dirty diaper for hours and see how Great you feel. The way I see it, I think kids that were being treated that was got a great service out of that so called mom, they are FREE from the Neglect and abuse that she would have put on them for 18 years.
someone who knows

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Jun 17, 2009
those kids where better off with out Kendra trust me on that one...
terry

Tazewell, TN

#16 Jun 17, 2009
someone who knows wrote:
those kids where better off with out Kendra trust me on that one...
..........it makes me mad. thair people like me out thair that wood love to have kids but cant the people like that tha don't no what tha have. it's a gift from GOD i wood love to have a family. and cant father kids and tha treat thair kids like that tha shutting be a loud to have kids doing things like that
TJL

Tazewell, TN

#17 Jun 17, 2009
Ya know thats freakin sad. My fiance and I are trying to have a baby, but its not working out as planned and to have one then give it away like and old shirt or something is freakin terrible.... Why would you do that.

“Ignorance, a curable disease”

Since: Apr 09

Pineville, ky

#18 Jun 17, 2009
terry wrote:
<quoted text>..........it makes me mad. thair people like me out thair that wood love to have kids but cant the people like that tha don't no what tha have. it's a gift from GOD i wood love to have a family. and cant father kids and tha treat thair kids like that tha shutting be a loud to have kids doing things like that
Amen.. I feel the same.. Can't have kids and I watch people pop em out and give em up.. Under some situations I could see it but not because you just don't wanna put up with it... Women who are like that should be f*cked with a hot curlingiron
terry

Tazewell, TN

#19 Jun 17, 2009
somebodys freak wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen.. I feel the same.. Can't have kids and I watch people pop em out and give em up.. Under some situations I could see it but not because you just don't wanna put up with it... Women who are like that should be f*cked with a hot curlingiron
.......... tell me please. some one tell me . how can you do tha.t and lay down at night? and go to sleep. to me thats the same as raping a kid . you say how is that the same as raping a kid.well when the grow up and find out that was gave a way it rapes thair heart. tha new tha wasn't wonted. and that's sad . because you no some one wonted them. but not the one that had them and that hurts me. because i look at it this way. if a child a gift from GOD. it makes me mad i don't think you shud hit a woman. pk but when a woman does that. she shud have the you no what beat out of her. it is not right.
Unknownkitten

Tazewell, TN

#20 Jun 17, 2009
This Kendra girl aint got enough sense to know anything. She dont care about no one but herself. And she dont even take care of herself even.
should-I

Peapack, NJ

#21 Jun 22, 2009
ashley ausmus has 4 kids and picked drugs over her kids.now I here her mom and aunts are raising her kids.she is another skanky ho.. I hope when the law arrest her they put her under the jail.... any one who may no where she is I here theres a reward shes a runner she escaped from rehab didnt stay one nite lets turn her ass inplease dont beleive a word she says . shes a junkie and her sorry ass family as well. her family on her daddys side that is ..sulfridge gang

“Rockin' out with the dead.”

Since: May 09

This is a test

#22 Jun 22, 2009
Well let's put it this way. They give them to someone who loves them more than they ever could. That is a good thing, because if not they'd just resent them and make them miserable. At least they're not aborting them or killing them or making them live in horrible situations.,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women-wanting-pleasure 10 min hot rod 4
Looking for. 3 bedroom 14 min Looking 1
cell phones 25 min cell 1
Katie Loft Murderer (Apr '14) 2 hr betty 16
truth 3 hr Concerned 2
John Earl Nicely Elm Springs Ridge (Jul '13) 3 hr Bonnie 27
Claiborne County Fair (Aug '10) 7 hr oldtime 52
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages