wha gives

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2011
whats up with their prices. I mean come on. The stuff is used and who wants to pay top dollar for used items. Yea its better than going to johnson city or knoxville to a real baby store. But heck she needs to come off them prices and she can sale alot more stuff. If i am going to pay high cost for something used i just as well go and get my moneys worth. Just because she cleans it up she has to put a high price on it. People doesnt have tha kind of money. She has nice stuff but come off it its used. your not babys r us honey.
Agreed

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Oct 25, 2011
I went in there looking for a Wagon. Well, I found one; however, it was only $5.00 cheaper than ordering one from Amazon. Silliness.
Prices

Tazewell, TN

#3 Nov 1, 2011
If you want to find reasonable prices on "used" children's items I would suggest you go to "Once Upon a Child" in Knoxville. It's well worth the drive! They have lots of used clothing and many other childrens items. Almost everything you could think of to use for a baby or toddler with very reasonable prices. They also give a rewards punchout card and after you spend so much you receive 20% off. Much better than Nanny's Nursery!!! They also buy your used items if you are looking to sell. But in order to sell, they must be in very good condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Inman 4 hr I thought 8
Single Women in Tazewell/ New Tazewell (Sep '10) Mon Used and abusd 62
What are the starting wages for the plants in t... Mon Mr_Robert_Rose_Lilly 3
living in new tazewell/tazewell area Sun Local2 7
England plant 9 Haley Cowan Nov 19 Roy 3
where is the best pain management clinic close ... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Patients not addicts 36
Kierstyn and Cody (Jun '16) Nov 17 Long lived 9

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages