raven

Macon, GA

#1 Nov 3, 2008
We all know that Prescription drugs are a real problem around here. Who do you feel is some of the Doctors who write to many Prescriptions.
Unite

Hueysville, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2008
must be a doctor hopper, you have posted this on alot of town sites in the area.
raven

Macon, GA

#3 Nov 3, 2008
no i dont want names i am doing a paper on abuse in the southern states sorry to get off on the wrong foot
UNITE

Hueysville, KY

#4 Nov 3, 2008
yeah, right, Go to rehab or the library to research this topic. Keep druggies off this site!

“Hello.. =)”

Since: Dec 08

Richlands, Virginia

#5 Dec 29, 2008
I seen this same post in the Richlands, Virginia forum... lol
addicted1

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Feb 4, 2009
Dr Fejeran write 90 hydro 10's or Perc's and usuall 60 Xanax's. Most other dr's will write 30 each however they write the q 6 hours ao you can ask for refill quite easily. your best bet is to get in with a dr and feign some illness (usually back pain and after being on hydro's or perc's they will have you fill out a pain contract and then you get Oxy's after about 6 months of this you go to a pain clinic (Bearden Pain Clinic in Knoxville has people from all over go there) they start you out with usually 180 80mg Oxy's (AKA Big Boys) 120 Hydro or Perc 10's and 120 Xanax's then 6 months later your looking for rigs to shot the dope and stealing to get more.
Margie

United States

#7 Feb 4, 2009
You know, some of these doctors are smart enough that when you go in complaining of back pain, they'll order an MRI. What do you do when there's not a darn thing wrong with your back?

With all we hear about addiction - why even start with this crap?
dope fiend

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Feb 6, 2009
addicted1 is right the margie you need to wise up... MRI CT MRA whatever you can fake it and how is a doctor going to tell you your not hurting thing called malpractice comes in play they are scared poop-less so they will right been ther done that
Margie

United States

#9 Feb 6, 2009
dope fiend wrote:
addicted1 is right the margie you need to wise up... MRI CT MRA whatever you can fake it and how is a doctor going to tell you your not hurting thing called malpractice comes in play they are scared poop-less so they will right been ther done that
OK ... how do you get an MRI to read that you have a ruptured disk or something? You can fake muscle spasms, but doctors know that those are limited in time. How do you fake an MRI? I know addicts are sly and devious, but come on ..
what

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Feb 8, 2009
addicted1 wrote:
Dr Fejeran write 90 hydro 10's or Perc's and usuall 60 Xanax's. Most other dr's will write 30 each however they write the q 6 hours ao you can ask for refill quite easily. your best bet is to get in with a dr and feign some illness (usually back pain and after being on hydro's or perc's they will have you fill out a pain contract and then you get Oxy's after about 6 months of this you go to a pain clinic (Bearden Pain Clinic in Knoxville has people from all over go there) they start you out with usually 180 80mg Oxy's (AKA Big Boys) 120 Hydro or Perc 10's and 120 Xanax's then 6 months later your looking for rigs to shot the dope and stealing to get more.
You are a flipping basket case!! Why don't you tell how to build a nuclear bomb, too? Nut jib!!!!
why

Ooltewah, TN

#11 Feb 8, 2009
why would anyone tell how to get drugs? we need to be figuring out how to get them off the streets and the people that deal and take them illegally in jail.
crazy4going

Harrogate, TN

#12 Dec 26, 2010
addicted1 wrote:
Im a old patient of Dr Feelgood as people r calling him. Hes the sorriest doctor ive ever encountered. Im 42 and had a total hip surgery when I was 30. I took proof I had the procedure done but yet he still would look at u like u r a damn liar. Never once has he took any bloodwork or any tests for anything. That's what I thought drs done. Check your other problems just not aches and pains which honestly is the reason I went to him so he would help me maintain my pain but because of everybody he won't listen. He's just a sorry doctor. He should have left when his partner Dr. Brock left. At least he cared enough to listen to you. This town needs another Dr. like William Smith. Hes truly the best doctor this town has ever had. Dr. Fre could learn a few things from his colleagues. He's rude and doesn't really care about you just the all mighty dollar.
Abuse vs Medication

Knoxville, TN

#13 Dec 28, 2010
If it wasnt for retarded people like this pain medication wouldnt be so difficult to get when you truly need it. A normal person who actually is in pain has to come crawling in afriad to ask for anything after theyve laid in pain so bad it makes you throw up and still hesitates to ask because of the fear of looking like nasty white trash. Some people really do need help just to function others just need a "buzz" pain cannot be measured by vitals or other wise, only they know when they hurt, no one else does. Best thing to do with your paper rip it up and go give drug prevention classes to our youth. There is a big difference between Drug abuse and Prescription medication. Dr. Fejeren is mostly ped's and he is a pretty good Dr. Ive been to him a couple times aloong loong time ago for colds,and the time i had back spasms he gave me a small amount of very low muscle relaxers to take at night I was better in a week needed nothing more, and learned to be more careful what I decided to lift from then on. And far as this town our children need things to do to keep them out of trouble, something like the skate church was, free and fun and drug free. Dr's around here are pretty good and can judge between you fakers and just ordinary people who had the misfortune of having to crawl in over pain. most of your drug users are getting it lined from Florida, read the paper sometime they're going down by the handful. and futher more if it was SO easy to just get it from a dr why line it from Florida to begin with and risk prison, hello?
Abuse vs Medication

Knoxville, TN

#14 Dec 28, 2010
Dr Smith is the best dr we have had I agree totally! Dr. Debusk is walking in good steps and not having any trouble feeling his shoes. By far best dr's in town hands down
endtimenews

Tazewell, TN

#15 Mar 19, 2012
why wrote:
why would anyone tell how to get drugs? we need to be figuring out how to get them off the streets and the people that deal and take them illegally in jail.
You are correct, these are the "zombies" that every one personifies in the end times, in movies. They are slow, and yet motivated, to take down the non-users. Anything it takes to get their high.
IV druggies

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2012
he sees IV drug users
xxxx

Morristown, TN

#17 Nov 3, 2013
Is Dr Live say a good Dr?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VOTE YES vs VOTE NO 4 hr Truthseeker 7
Ashton Kimsey (Mar '09) 7 hr Raid at candys 18
rumor 12 hr debbie 3
Momaskank 23 hr canthide 1
Roger Hagard/911 Fri Lotsey 1
Horses by the High School Jun 21 Love Beautiful Ho... 1
Frankie Tolliver Jun 20 Ali 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages