Stand Up For Jesus, soldiers of the Cross.

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Ephesians 5:15 & 16

" Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. "
Psalm 144 1

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#85
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Big Bob wrote:
The christian cult deemed thousands to be witches and burned them at the stake. Millions of innocent people were tortured to death to rid them of demons, millions of children molested by church members, the KKK, participation in the holocaust, and mant more things that prove the christian cult is nothing but an evil group of fools. Jesuse was dead for centuries before the Roman dictator Constantine ordered the New Testament to be created, voted on, and given his final approval, and is in now way associated with the cult that uses his name for financial gain. A tree shall be known by it's fruit.......the christian cult is one of the most rotten cults to ever plague mankind.
One thing is for certain: Christianity has nothing to do with God, and God certainly has nothing to do with the evil satanic christian cult that is responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people!
Sir, you are confusing goverments and kings who used their armies to suit their purposes.No God fearing believer has ever did the atrocites you are referring to.Please don't post untruths because of your hate.DUMBASS!

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jan 2, 2013
 
Also groups of hate i should have added to the group.SO YOU AND MEE SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER
Galations

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jan 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things.
7 Be not deceived; GOD is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

GAL.6:6,7

10 For he that will love life,and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:
11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
12 For the eyes of the LORD are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the LORD is against them that do evil.

1 PETER 3:10,11,12
Corinthians

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

ll COR.6:17, 18
Thessalonians

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the sir: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

THESSALONIANS4:16,17,18
Thessalonians

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jan 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

5 Ye are all the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

17 Pray without ceasing.

25 Brethren, pray for us.

THESSALONIANS 5:5,17,25
Galations

Speedwell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#92
Jan 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1



26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

GALATIONS 3:26
Fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jan 12, 2013
 
The value of life according to God. If the baby is less than one month old it has no value in the eye of the Lord.
Leviticus 27
King James Version
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 3And thy estimation shall be of the male from twenty years old even unto sixty years old, even thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary. 4And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels. 5And if it be from five years old even unto twenty years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male twenty shekels, and for the female ten shekels. 6And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. 7And if it be from sixty years old and above; if it be a male, then thy estimation shall be fifteen shekels, and for the female ten shekels. 8But if he be poorer than thy estimation, then he shall present himself before the priest, and the priest shall value him; according to his ability that vowed shall the priest value him.
you are wrong

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 12, 2013
 
Fact wrote:
The value of life according to God. If the baby is less than one month old it has no value in the eye of the Lord.
Leviticus 27
King James Version
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When a man shall make a singular vow, the persons shall be for the LORD by thy estimation. 3And thy estimation shall be of the male from twenty years old even unto sixty years old, even thy estimation shall be fifty shekels of silver, after the shekel of the sanctuary. 4And if it be a female, then thy estimation shall be thirty shekels. 5And if it be from five years old even unto twenty years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male twenty shekels, and for the female ten shekels. 6And if it be from a month old even unto five years old, then thy estimation shall be of the male five shekels of silver, and for the female thy estimation shall be three shekels of silver. 7And if it be from sixty years old and above; if it be a male, then thy estimation shall be fifteen shekels, and for the female ten shekels. 8But if he be poorer than thy estimation, then he shall present himself before the priest, and the priest shall value him; according to his ability that vowed shall the priest value him.
\

More proof that the bible was written by "man" to control others...
listing money value higher for men than women
its all about money and controlling people
they own slaves but worship god
what a contradiction
they boss peasants around so they work for them and make them wealthy, yet they worship god and say they are blessed because god wants it that way
control, control, control
Fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 12, 2013
 
you are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>\
More proof that the bible was written by "man" to control others...
listing money value higher for men than women
its all about money and controlling people
they own slaves but worship god
what a contradiction
they boss peasants around so they work for them and make them wealthy, yet they worship god and say they are blessed because god wants it that way
control, control, control
??? in order to be "wrong" I would have had to write what I posted! I just cut and paste the chapter of Leviticus from the bible. Don't kill the messenger.
so what

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jan 12, 2013
 
so you aren't the writer of Leviticus, what was your point of copy and pasting this?
Wizard of Oz

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jan 12, 2013
 
goober45 wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, you are confusing goverments and kings who used their armies to suit their purposes.No God fearing believer has ever did the atrocites you are referring to.Please don't post untruths because of your hate.DUMBASS!
Never got a college education, huh? If you don't think your cult is guilty of horrendous murders, you're a fool and the perfect sheeple your cult wants, uneducated and unwilling to learn the truth!
Fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jan 12, 2013
 
DAMN YOU'RE DIM, this is a thread inviting you to post your favorite Bible verses. I posted "Leviticus 27" sheesh!!
Sue

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jan 12, 2013
 
Take this stuff to your church and keep it there.
Anonymous

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jan 12, 2013
 
Sue wrote:
Take this stuff to your church and keep it there.
If you are offended, don't read the thread. I don't look at threads I know I will be offended by, neither do I comment negatively about said threads.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jan 12, 2013
 
Sue wrote:
Take this stuff to your church and keep it there.
I don't go to church.
Anonymous

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jan 12, 2013
 
you are wrong wrote:
<quoted text>\

More proof that the bible was written by "man" to control others...
listing money value higher for men than women
its all about money and controlling people
they own slaves but worship god
what a contradiction
they boss peasants around so they work for them and make them wealthy, yet they worship god and say they are blessed because god wants it that way
control, control, control
As was the custom of all people then. This was under the law, which Jesus freed mankind from the curses thereof (Gal. 3:13). You have every right to choose to reject belief. I choose to believe.
agnostic

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jan 13, 2013
 
goober45 wrote:
<quoted text>Sir, you are confusing goverments and kings who used their armies to suit their purposes.No God fearing believer has ever did the atrocites you are referring to.Please don't post untruths because of your hate.DUMBASS!
o

Oh, yeah, only the God of the Old Testament could order such heinous acts! I'm sure he was a God-fearing believer because he believed in himself - "I am that I am"...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the New Tazewell Forum right now

Search the New Tazewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min NTMD8OR 123,693
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr mayorofavondale 58,316
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Choice 8,459
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr Wassssup 8,503
Klu Klux Klan in Claiborne County 8 hr Sadd 3
My God 9 hr Reality Check 55
caring heart 21 hr caring 5
•••
•••
•••
New Tazewell Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Tazewell Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••