rats_snitches in tazewell
judgement

Ooltewah, TN

#82 Dec 16, 2010
you need to leave this alone.
your neighbor

Waterloo, Canada

#83 Dec 18, 2010
Ben hopson jr.
I know

Speedwell, TN

#84 Dec 19, 2010
Fact wrote:
i am
Looks like Fact has multipal personalities,tring to pretend to be someone else.So sad,someone help them.
FACT

Ooltewah, TN

#85 Dec 19, 2010
Carrie Leonard!
beware

Tazewell, TN

#88 Mar 20, 2012
Hey wrote:
Pat Collins is a big snitch, but Louetta isn't.
pat collins is in a witness protection program, but louetta turner is still snitchin hopin for the same protection pat comes to town every now and then to bust for the feds, louetta turner has a list 10 miles long and her daddy is in it too pig turner is a snitch, they let them keep their dope in turn for the dope deals. belive that. you think david price is up? you are wrong. he will do any thing to save his butt. they are all kin folk too. just ask any body. pigs reall name is avit.
Dumbasses

Ooltewah, TN

#89 Apr 2, 2012
I'm glad I don't know any of these people. And I'm glad I don't do drugs. Sounds like a lot of bull****.
fact

United States

#90 Apr 11, 2012
Matt Daniels is a snitch.
Sorry POS

United States

#91 Apr 12, 2012
Johnny Delph is also a snitch!!!! True Dat!!!!
Mols

United States

#92 Apr 13, 2012
Margaret (Lucy) Mills and Jamie Hill
oldman

Loris, SC

#93 Apr 14, 2012
I heard Andrea Daniels was.
WHAT THE

Tazewell, TN

#95 Apr 17, 2012
Sorry POS wrote:
Johnny Delph is also a snitch!!!! True Dat!!!!
thought he passed away.
POS

Kansas City, MO

#96 Apr 17, 2012
WHAT THE wrote:
<quoted text> thought he passed away.
Oh no he's very much alive snitching and ripping people off! This is Lee Delphs brother! He's worthless won't work to support his habit he has to rip honest, hardworking people off. And no I don't do drugs either.
unknown

Weirton, WV

#97 Apr 17, 2012
oldman wrote:
I heard Andrea Daniels was.
I'll tell you another one-Bill Kibble( he had several booths at the Flea Market at the old tobacco warehouse).A girl he met there,well he took her home for four days,and talked her into turning herself in.Well,now,in order to lessen her sentence he's been turning some of her 'friends' in .They know his truck but not his address.It is 3870 Rutledge Pike,Blaine(red brick house on Rutledge Pike between Blaine and Rutledge right next door to the Little Boat Yard).He keeps his truck parked in the back of the house.He sells out of his house( Yard Sale) Thursday-Sundays.
Heather

United States

#98 Apr 19, 2012
I Personally Know Matt Daniels And I Know For A FACT That He Is NOT A Snitch!He Has Been A Good Friend To My Husband And I For Years! Unless There Is Another Matt Daniels Out There You All Are Speaking Of. So Please Use FACTS When Putting Someone's Name On Here.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#99 Apr 21, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> I'll tell you another one-Bill Kibble( he had several booths at the Flea Market at the old tobacco warehouse).A girl he met there,well he took her home for four days,and talked her into turning herself in.Well,now,in order to lessen her sentence he's been turning some of her 'friends' in .They know his truck but not his address.It is 3870 Rutledge Pike,Blaine(red brick house on Rutledge Pike between Blaine and Rutledge right next door to the Little Boat Yard).He keeps his truck parked in the back of the house.He sells out of his house( Yard Sale) Thursday-Sundays.
Well,you DO NOT know what you are talking about.He moved from that address shortly after his wife left.He knows the person who lives there,but he has moved.His ex-wife doesn't even know where he lives.That whole comment is a bald-faced lie.
the streets ear

Tazewell, TN

#100 May 11, 2012
antony martinez,christani ramsey,toby hatfield,greg brooks,scott simpson,jason wilt,jason sweat,sarah ramsey
Mary Lou

New Tazewell, TN

#101 Jan 1, 2017
Greg Moyers is not a snitch, but should be snitched on.

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#102 Jan 1, 2017
your neighbor wrote:
Ben hopson jr.
Snitches don't go to jail I thought..
Fact

Harrogate, TN

#103 Jan 2, 2017
Toby Hatfield is and thats a fact
Trooper

New Tazewell, TN

#104 Jan 31, 2017
Clayton fry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
USA just told Trump where to go 29 min What 3
Dr. Rose (Oct '15) 3 hr NURSE 3
Janice napier hall 4 hr Needing some hard... 9
Hello to Claiborne County 4 hr Butterfly 12
Looking for MILF 5 hr Want to 1
Volkswagen car (Aug '16) 14 hr tim 4
Claiborne County Jail Question (Apr '08) 17 hr Amanda cane 26

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages