Breakfast at Haymaker Farm Restaurant

Breakfast at Haymaker Farm Restaurant

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

Mike

Tazewell, TN

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Haymaker Farms Restaurant started breakfast on tuesday april 27. Alot of people dont know it has started and it is really great and the prices are good too. they open at 6am till 10pm and breakfast is served from 6am till 11am. So stop by for breakfast sometime or tell your friends and family about it. and to be strait up blunt dont talk crap about the breakfast unless you actually try it.

Thank you,
Mike

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 29, 2010
Sorry I cannot try it but for the folks in the area is it a full breakfast menu or more short order (biscuit, bagel,i.e.)?
Mike wrote:
Haymaker Farms Restaurant started breakfast on tuesday april 27. Alot of people dont know it has started and it is really great and the prices are good too. they open at 6am till 10pm and breakfast is served from 6am till 11am. So stop by for breakfast sometime or tell your friends and family about it. and to be strait up blunt dont talk crap about the breakfast unless you actually try it.
Thank you,
Mike
I wonder

Tazewell, TN

#3 May 5, 2010
Where is Haymaker Farms Restaurant?
Mike

United States

#4 May 10, 2010
It is located right behind hardee's of harrogate
dr- satan

Cynthiana, KY

#5 May 12, 2010
well i think it sux theyve got this cook named mike thats likes to play with mens asses and used to make sweet love to the shoney burgers
PVEC31

Murray, KY

#6 May 13, 2010
I have eaten there and it was grest. Restaurant was clean, food nicely prepared, and the price was low as compared to other local restaurants. Keep up the good work and I will see you in the morning.3844
From Speedwell

Knoxville, TN

#9 Oct 10, 2012
Was wondering? Saw this video and thought of you. Good luck...

http://www.hiddenfaceoffood.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One dead after morning wreck 57 min Truck on 1
Does anyone know Andy Jerome Cowan the coon dog... 1 hr Wag the Dog 6
Who burned down Dillard Cupps trailer 7 hr May 4
Bear in Rolling Hills Subdivision Fri RHS Resident 1
justin retarded pridemore Thu hazelgray95 6
Help save us (Apr '13) Thu witch 25
where is ben hopson (Dec '10) May 26 mwh 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages