Looking for Shawn Hubbard and John Young

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need some answers

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2011
I need to know where these boys are hanging out. They've stolen from my property and the cops just keep letting them out of jail. I will deal with it myself when I find them. I just need some help finding these 2 thieving drug addicts. Never know...it may be you next time they decide to go stealing. Any info is much appreciated.
the man

Tazewell, TN

#2 Mar 19, 2011
jail my friend
lol

Tazewell, TN

#3 Mar 24, 2011
shawns not in jail now.i hope u do handel him
hmmm

Tazewell, TN

#4 Mar 25, 2011
lol wrote:
shawns not in jail now.i hope u do handel him
did he get you to??
lol

Tazewell, TN

#5 Mar 25, 2011
NO.
SHAWNS WIFE-MOMTOHISKID S-

Ooltewah, TN

#6 Apr 12, 2011
FIGURED I LET YOU KNOW MY MAN ISN'T HIDDING SO FIND HIM AND TAKE IT UP WITH HIM I'M SURE HE'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT U HAVE TO SAY JUST LIKE THE COPS WE ALWAYS LOVE TO HEAR THE NEXT THING THAT THEY HAVE TO SAY AND ANOTHER THING SHAWN HAS NOT ONCE WENT TO JAIL OVER THEFT BECAUSE HES NOT A THEVE I NOW WHERE HE IS MOST OF THE TIME OR IM WITH HIM HE KNOWS HES GOT 2 BABYS AND A WOMAN TO BE HERE FOR AND TO TAKE CARE OF BUT NOW JOHN ON THE OTHER HAND IDK ME NOR SHAWN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM BECAUSE HIM AND HIS BABYS MOMMA TIFFANY BROKE INTO OUR HOUSE A YEAR OR TWO AGO SO IF IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH JOHN I ASSURE YOU IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY SHAWN AND JOHN IS IN JAIL FOR THEFT NOT MY MAN BECAUSE HES NOT INVOLVED IN SUCH AND SOMETHING ELSE IF U NEED TO BE ASKING WHERE THEY HANG AND HOW TO FIND HIM THEN U REALLY DON'T KNOW HIM SO DONT BE CLAMING THAT HES A DRUG ADDICT UNLESS U KNOW WHO YOUR RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT SO INSTEAD OF POSTING BULLSHIT OVER INTERNET LIKE ITS HELPED ANYWAYS LOL DO AS YOU SAID AND TAKE IT UP WITH HIM IN THIS SMALL ASS TOWN THATS ASHAME IF U CANT FIND HIM YOURSELF WE'RE ALWAYS OUT AND ABOUT EVERYDAY AND LOTS AND LOTS NO WHERE WE LIVE IF YOUR BRAVE ENOUGH FOR THAT STEP WE DO OWN THE LAND SO U KNOW THE RULES I MEAN YOUR BIG ENOUGH TO SPREAD LIES ACCUSE AND THREAT I JUST FIGURED YOU R BIG ENOUGH TO KNOW NOONES >HIDDING< HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW IT ALL WORKS OUT LOVE ALWAYS,AREIA HUBBARD AND OUR FAMILY "THE HUBBARDS"
VENNESSA

Tazewell, TN

#7 Apr 13, 2011
Shawn Is a thief he broke into my house twice I was living there alone pregnant and with my 3 years old son he knew my family was in jail and didnt know I was living back here His ass sat at my friends house bragging about robbing my father.. And He was trying to get people to go in on it with him I know this because after the people came and told me..And he also does use drugs because I recently watched his punk ass get robbed for over 100 dollars he was trying to get pills but didnt get shit Its called Karma.. His ass will get whats coming to him Hes lucky my family is locked up...Shawn my family has never done you dirrty So to rob them for no reason Is fucking low ...
everyone knows him

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2011
Yes EVERYONE knows Shawn Hubbard and his skank ho of a "woman" are both druggies. and Shawn and John are BOTH thieves. You"own" your "land"? What? a 1965 single wide trailer? Who doesn't "own" everything they got around this 1 horse town? haha. yea right. And yes, everybody knows y'all out running the roads everyday. Either in a white Chevrolet truck with a large dent in the passenger side of the bed, or a black Camaro with the back crammed full of clothes. Im sure y'all are "fine outstanding" people and pillars of your community but this town knows who and what y'all are. And it's not "land owners" bahahahahahaha Y'all come back now, Ya hear??????
To funny

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2011
Lmao
wow

United States

#10 May 4, 2011
Looking for Shawn? Look on the front page of the progres!!!!!!
May 4 2011
partygirl

United States

#11 May 4, 2011
I boned him
crazywoman

Hendersonville, TN

#12 May 4, 2011
You are with shawn every day? all the time? how did he find time to get with me then you stupid stupid woman. you better keep a tighter rap on him before he goes to jail no telling who he will get with in there.
crazywoman

Hendersonville, TN

#13 May 4, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Partygirl, i know who you are, and i know you boned him cause we talked about it on the phone the other day when I told you he might be going to jail. I know you will miss his sexing you up every time he can get away from his "wife".

remember how we laughed when we both realized that he nick named her succubus?
localschmokal

Hendersonville, TN

#14 May 4, 2011
A Claiborne County homeowner caught the man who stole items from his barn on Little Sycamore Road.

Richard Bailey received information that a man had been seen leaving the barn behind his residence. When he arrived home, he found several items missing. Following the information he had received, he went to a residence on Cunningham Road.

“I found the truck that I was told had left my house,” Bailey said,“It was backed up to the front porch of the house.”

He then called 911 for officer assistance in the burglary. He stayed on scene until officers could arrive to make sure the man inside the home did not leave.

Officers arrived on scene and attempted to make contact with the suspect inside the home. A female in the residence opened the door and officers could see items sitting inside the residence that had been described by Bailey lying next to the door.

Shawn Hubbard was arrested from the residence and charged with burglary and theft over $1,000.

He will appear in court later this month.

Read more: Claiborne Progress - Homeowner busts burglar
Shawns wife

Speedwell, TN

#16 May 14, 2011
crazywoman wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Partygirl, i know who you are, and i know you boned him cause we talked about it on the phone the other day when I told you he might be going to jail. I know you will miss his sexing you up every time he can get away from his "wife".
remember how we laughed when we both realized that he nick named her succubus?
I could really care less if hes fucking around with trash thats fine because he know that if i find out its true then hes on his own and without is daughter and he love the both of us to not do such to us and another thing is if this is true then who are u partygirl and crazywoman so i can finnally have a good reason to split i got no hurt feelings rather he really did sleep with you two or not but i really don't believe he would sleep around on me he knows if he wants it hes got it his way and he can hardly handle my love unless wanna mess with someone who partly does the job for him and if u are tell my something that only a person would know if they had sleeped with him im not trying to be rude i just am to good of a girlfriend tobe with someone whose fucking around on me i mean what girl doesnt want a good man that they can relie on not to sleep around on them i mean this for the girls that r truly ready to seddle down and im that girl i got 2 beautiful kids that need a calm family which means a daddy that loves their mommy to the point that shes all he needs so if you dont care give a name and a way to contact so i can get info on your sex activity so i can confront him with actually know proof so i can move my family on thanks for letting me know and please get back with me on this girls if its really true i cant do it without your help if so areia smith
CantUnderstand

Tazewell, TN

#17 Sep 7, 2011
Why hasn't he served jail time for stealing from Little Sycamore man yet? He's still heisting and hauling it in the back of his pickup! Definitely illegal stuff going on at his house too.
Areia Hubbard

Ooltewah, TN

#18 Dec 21, 2011
Shawns court keeps being reset and now my baby is in there until he sees the judge in Jan. so just fuck off about it and its none of nobodys business what it is we haul in our truck its our truck and we can put what the fuck we want in it as much as we want it it gotta problem with that noone knows what we haul everyday and not going too its our bussiness all but what he's been charged with as the paper says:

An indictment is merely an accusation and all persons charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty.

So leave him be over the little scyamore shit cause it'll be tookin care of sooner or later so it can be done with and he can get out and restart his life hopeful in better ways and shawn i'll always love you been together through thick and thin for years i wish you the best of luck and the kids say that they love there daddy and remember these babys r worth you getting your shit together when you get out and you trouble over with u know where we are daddy and we love you while your in there i made a few call and you'll be took good care of in there and i'll have u money every month and everything u need sent in there for u to be good in there...xoxoxoxoxo don't forget everyday write be!!!

O yeah and no theres nothing bad going on at the house home is where our kids r and thats family time nothing other and family time only so you got the wrong ideal on that one buddy...hahahaha
Resident

Monroe, NC

#19 Dec 23, 2011
Im glad that he is finally in jail. He's been stealing everybody blind on Little Sycamore and then Jonathan Young's dad buys what he steals. Maybe we can sleep peacefully for a few days...or till his momma gets him out.
Bout Tme

United States

#20 Jan 8, 2012
From what I understand he is back in jail again and going to be in there for a long time....I sure hope so. If I catch him in the right place his ass is mine. To his pill headed whore of a wife, you are just as much trash as he is. You claim he beats on you all the time. If you wanted out you should have got out so you deserve what you get.
Little sycamore

United States

#21 Feb 8, 2012
Areia Hubbard wrote:
Shawns court keeps being reset and now my baby is in there until he sees the judge in Jan. so just fuck off about it and its none of nobodys business what it is we haul in our truck its our truck and we can put what the fuck we want in it as much as we want it it gotta problem with that noone knows what we haul everyday and not going too its our bussiness all but what he's been charged with as the paper says:
An indictment is merely an accusation and all persons charged are presumed innocent until proven guilty.
So leave him be over the little scyamore shit cause it'll be tookin care of sooner or later so it can be done with and he can get out and restart his life hopeful in better ways and shawn i'll always love you been together through thick and thin for years i wish you the best of luck and the kids say that they love there daddy and remember these babys r worth you getting your shit together when you get out and you trouble over with u know where we are daddy and we love you while your in there i made a few call and you'll be took good care of in there and i'll have u money every month and everything u need sent in there for u to be good in there...xoxoxoxoxo don't forget everyday write be!!!
O yeah and no theres nothing bad going on at the house home is where our kids r and thats family time nothing other and family time only so you got the wrong ideal on that one buddy...hahahaha
. No it ain't over. He stole off me. I can't prove it but I know it was him. You better keep him away from here cuz you bet your hindend that the next time he caught on my property. They will haul him out. We work to hard to get what we got. And we know his pattern now. We just waiting on the right time. Number outs guns alone with the numberous people says he won't leave here without lead somewhere in him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any good lesbians or bi girls in tazewell 6 hr Arcturus 18
dtr (Apr '12) 7 hr Piece of advice 182
Amanda Stewart 8 hr What 9
New Tazewell Music Thread (May '13) 12 hr Music Lover 69
Mark Sutton (Jan '13) 13 hr Truth hurts 14
Rat Fox 17 hr Nasty 5
VOTE YES vs VOTE NO Sun VKM 101

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance