terri jacobs fat ass
lol

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Jan 10, 2011
everyone need to know that terri jacobs/dunn use to steal pills from her work they need to look on cam a couple mons bak thats a felony right
lol

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Jan 10, 2011
no it because other things cousin fu**er from harrogate u def gotta b 1
Brittney Jacobs

Tazewell, TN

#4 Jan 11, 2011
how about ur drug ass self, brandon blevins go crawl back into watever disgusting whole you came out of and leave our family alone. ur stupid ass needs to go back to school and learn how to speak correctly. i love how ur stupid ass makes up shit cuz ur mad that u aint gettin ur stuff back. go ahead and talk shit...like u didnt run your ass outta this house. cuz u were scared she was gonna hurt u. man if i would have been here id have done a hell of alot more than kick your ass out in the cold. go snort some more pills and try not to end up back to jail.
sarah lyrock

Tazewell, TN

#5 Jan 11, 2011
listen here brandon,i am so sick of you running your mouth about my family.my mom has never stolen anything in her life.and maybe u should tell people how u go down to maryville chilhowee pain center and has a fake mri from florida so u can sell and snort up ur illegal ass pills !!
lol

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2011
terri jacobs touches little kids becaUSE she was touched when she was a kid so she thinks its ok foe her to touch kids
u need help

New Tazewell, TN

#8 Jan 21, 2011
lol wrote:
terri jacobs touches little kids becaUSE she was touched when she was a kid so she thinks its ok foe her to touch kids
I can't believe some of the things people will post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When a tree falls on a losers tent, does it mak... 3 hr Karma 1
the gray foose is loose 5 hr Wants to know 2
Hurst trailers selling 6 hr Moneybags 1
Brothers Plumbing = Unprofessional 7 hr But 3
Anne pasqueretto Fri r bailey hensley 6
Bunch Hollow Campground Resort (Jul '13) Aug 25 Tourism 23
Tyler Parker (Feb '15) Aug 25 Christopher 5

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance