who is this girl?
erm

Tazewell, TN

#3 Apr 21, 2010
Pudgy little high schooler.
Hello

Ooltewah, TN

#5 Apr 22, 2010
Leave her alone. She is a sweet girl who doesn't deserve this crap.
erm

Tazewell, TN

#6 Apr 22, 2010
Haha, what crap? Is she not in high school? Does she not have a little pudge on her?
hushit

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2010
shes just another cchs hoe!! knowin she hangs out with brit & chels procy is nuff said!! all sluts!!
Hell raiser

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Apr 26, 2010
she's a hoe.
Agreed

United States

#9 Aug 21, 2010
She's preggers
you kno

Tazewell, TN

#10 Aug 31, 2010
Well, you are apparently stupid, because she obviously isnt a garden tool. She also isnt a HO.
She might be pregnant, but Josh is a sweetheart and hes amazing to her. They are good together and are going to have a beautiful baby. So take your dumb fuck opionions and shove them up your ass. K have a great day :)
you kno

Tazewell, TN

#11 Aug 31, 2010
opinions*
erm

Wilmore, KY

#12 Sep 2, 2010
Ugh everything you just said was opinions dumbass if you dont like what we're saying then get off this page.
Uhh

United States

#13 Sep 2, 2010
I have to agree with erm
Michael Johnson

Tazewell, TN

#14 Apr 9, 2011
hey this girl ant no hoe an ill tell ya thatright now an if yall go something to say bout britt chels or alisha then come find me an ill tell wat i thank bout you got me punk a** B*I*T*C*H
Anonymous

Jonesville, VA

#15 Oct 7, 2011
Haha all yall are just a bunch of sh!t talking puss!es...she's really nice and she has a beautiful baby, and alisha this is Sarah middleton I'm on my friends phone so its under her name...
aliciamalone

United States

#16 Oct 7, 2011
Ok people, I just peed on myself laughing at you all. If you are going to start crap atleast get my name right please? Sarah, you're beautiful and I love you
brittany procy

United States

#17 Oct 7, 2011
Aww how sweet... there's some more people in tazewell with no lives :) I'm glad you think of Alicia, my sister and I in your spare time!
Brittany W

Seymour, TN

#18 Oct 7, 2011
I just love how ppl on here have no life..everybody wants to talk about somebody that they dont even know..i mean seriously..all the stupid ppl on here just wanna try to start some crap bc they are jealous of Alicia..they either jealous bc she is beautiful or has a beautiful baby or has an amazin life..just come out and say it dipsh!ts..you are jealous of her in some way or else you wouldnt be on here tryin to start sh!t..grow up and get a life..at least she has a life =)..and seriously..callin her a ho is only goin to make her laugh..if anybody is a ho its the stupid puss!es who have to hide behind a computer and a fake name and say crap rather than sayin it to her face..bet you wouldnt step up and say it to her face..
yeah

Tazewell, TN

#19 Oct 7, 2011
Yeah, you're all sluts.

Alicia is fat and ugly and her child will be too.
aliciamalone

United States

#20 Oct 7, 2011
All vaginas in this place. When someone can tell me to my face or atleast say who it is.. I might, just might take you seriously. Til then keep it up you are very entertaining. And another thing! If you want to bring my kid into it shit will hit the ceiling and I will beat the ever loving shit out of you. Kthanks
Alyssa

Tazewell, TN

#21 Oct 15, 2011
aliciamalone wrote:
All vaginas in this place. When someone can tell me to my face or atleast say who it is.. I might, just might take you seriously. Til then keep it up you are very entertaining. And another thing! If you want to bring my kid into it shit will hit the ceiling and I will beat the ever loving shit out of you. Kthanks
Girl, I can talk all I want about your ugly, messed up face and your nasty genes that will unfortunately inflict your kid. So yeah, you're gonna have an ugly kid. Just like mommy. You're not gonna do shit honey, you never do. So shut up "kthanks".
true or false

Tazewell, TN

#22 Oct 16, 2011
i hear alicia will suck you off for no less than $5 and if this is true, girl let me give u my number because i need it, don't care if your pregnant or not

also what would you give for $10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what kind of place is it to work at england (Apr '10) 1 hr Jules 22
joe brooks 12 hr pizza man 2
handyman Aug 17 Trying to help 3
Anyone need a babysitter? Aug 17 Trying to help 1
harmon Rd Aug 16 Rollthatfatty 21
KFC robbery (May '13) Aug 14 I know you well 42
New jail admin Aug 14 Kevin 4

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance