hoe

Tazewell, TN

#3 Dec 15, 2009
she slept with guys to get votes for homecoming princess
aww

Tazewell, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2009
aww kayla fultz?
i love that girl, she is so fuckin awesome, and she is a great person. Kayla makes me laugh alll the time. Cant help but love her. Shes not a hoe at all, shes the shit, she cant help it shes beautiful. I mean come on guys? She doesnt have to sleep with anyone to get votes for stupid homecoming, shes very popular and noone can help but love her.
fkjdvns

Tazewell, TN

#5 Dec 15, 2009
I work at the lawyer office and i can easly find out who this is startin stuff about one my favorite cousins. Kayla is a great person and if you dont want to be charged i advise you to stop.
wow

Tazewell, TN

#6 Dec 15, 2009
concerned wrote:
can anyone tell me anything about her
i think shes hott as hell!!!!! Id love to get with that!
lol

Speedwell, TN

#7 Jan 16, 2010
fkjdvns wrote:
I work at the lawyer office and i can easly find out who this is startin stuff about one my favorite cousins. Kayla is a great person and if you dont want to be charged i advise you to stop.
bluff much? since when is being a lawyer provide sources to ping isp

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Jan 16, 2010
Kayla is beautiful and great.... A little spoiled but what 16 year old isn't now days...

Stop hatin just cause she has won what? 3 years in a row.. Sleeping with guys for VOTES.. give me a break.. She worked hard on her campaign I know for a fact because I helped her...
dkfljlkd

Tazewell, TN

#9 Jan 17, 2010
concerned wrote:
can anyone tell me anything about her
she be hot
That one dude

Ooltewah, TN

#10 Jan 20, 2010
She is GORGEOUS/BEAUTIFUL/AMAZING/SEX Y. STFU HOMO
tara

New Tazewell, TN

#11 Jan 22, 2010
idk her. ive heard alot. but i do alot myself too. and before i go judgen other ppl i look at myself. and thats what everyone else needs to be doing.
Well

Tazewell, TN

#12 Jan 24, 2010
I seriously doubt she sleeps around. I dont know Kayla that well she seems sweet and shes really pretty.
huh

Tazewell, TN

#13 Jan 26, 2010
Well wrote:
I seriously doubt she sleeps around. I dont know Kayla that well she seems sweet and shes really pretty.
ok if you don not know her what makes you seriously doubt she slepts around and since when does being sweet and pretty (even though she is not that pretty) mean you dont sleep around.
Eww

Ooltewah, TN

#14 Jan 27, 2010
Her face looks like it was hit, and being messed up looking can be forgiven if you have a brain, but she don't. She is one of the dumbest people I have ever met, and thats saying something considering the people at CHS. She MIGHT be nice in her little f*cking click, but to everyone smart enough to not get sucked in, she is a bitch.
lol

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Jan 27, 2010
girl, come to claiborne high school. out of every five guys you see, she's slept with 4 of them. the other she just sucked off.
yeahh yeahh

Tazewell, TN

#16 Feb 4, 2010
i think it's soo funny how all you people think she's slept around. Ive known kayla for years and she's not like that. eff all you b's. And btw she hasn't sucked anyone.
SHE's a sweetheart and she would do anything for anyone.. get on her wrong side, and she will beat your azz.
Her cousin Kaitlyn

Tazewell, TN

#17 Feb 5, 2010
If anyone has anything bad to say about Kayla they need to say it to her face. She is a great person. Quit being jealous bitches.
Her cousin Kaitlyn

Tazewell, TN

#18 Feb 5, 2010
Oh and by the way if u really hate kayla that much u need to take it up with her or me. Dont be hating because she beautiful and has a great personality.
brandon

Tazewell, TN

#19 Feb 5, 2010
i must say i tried getting with kayla for years but i had no luck. If she was such a slut like everyone is leading on then why didnt she do anything with me? kayla is fucking beautiful, most of you are just talkin abunch of shit cuz you dont like her. She talks to everyone and she is one of the most funniest girls i know.
Michelle C

Tazewell, TN

#20 Feb 5, 2010
ummm kayla is my BESTFRIEND and all you guys talking about her on here is really disrespectful, she has so many things going on right now and all this is bullshit. I dont understand why people say she is such a slut because she isnt at all. She has the least number out of her click :) Who cares anyways its her and she can do what she wants. She is great and i love her very very much. Such a beautiful girl :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the starting wages for the plants in t... 13 hr Take your pick 2
living in new tazewell/tazewell area 13 hr Local2 7
Rachel Inman 14 hr I thought 3
England plant 9 Haley Cowan 21 hr Roy 3
where is the best pain management clinic close ... (Oct '10) Sun Patients not addicts 36
Kierstyn and Cody (Jun '16) Fri Long lived 9
Micheal seals Fri Know him well 2

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages