Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

Comments (Page 1,807)

Showing posts 36,121 - 36,140 of140,580
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans figure if they can stroke White Christians egos while making them feel like the Democrats are actively attacking their rights and influence, then they can win elections. Republicans are masters of "divide and conquer" political tactics.
quite evidently, "White Christians" aren't the only ones that feel like they are being attacked. The Catholic Church feels that way as well, or they would not have filed the biggest law suit in the history of our country against this administration. But hey, go ahead and stick your head in the sand, don't let facts cloud your judgement.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I never said anything about troops.
Yes I did support our role in Libya, as they destroyed Pan Am 103 and also killed some of our boys in a night club. BTW how much American blood did we loose in Libya?
I agree LBJ and Kissinger were two of the biggest (!)holes of the past century.
But I can see you missed Willards response to Syria, he wants to arm the opposition, which would be aligning himself behind the al-Queda Emir Ayman al Zawahin.
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/301611... #
E1, try this site;
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/301611...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you have no problem letting women and children being used as shields?? I personally think its a damned if ya do and damned if ya don't situation. So, this utter mutilization has been going on 11 months, what has obama done?
......and Willard want's to back the opposition, which is lead by al-Queda Emir Ayman al Zawahiri.
The only trouble I have is to waste more
American blood then to find ourselves supporting al-Queda.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

couldn't get the site to work, but will look elsewhere, thanks dunlap... No doubt, syria is getting reinforcements from iran. Saw an article this morning that Hiliary says Russia is sending syria armed attack heli's 2. deplorable situation.
Mobile_Amused

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
quite evidently, "White Christians" aren't the only ones that feel like they are being attacked. The Catholic Church feels that way as well, or they would not have filed the biggest law suit in the history of our country against this administration. But hey, go ahead and stick your head in the sand, don't let facts cloud your judgement.
The Vatican is upset with American nuns for putting more effort into doing Jesus' work than screaming about abortion and homosexuality. I'm siding with these nuns rather than the "Catholic Church."
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you have no problem letting women and children being used as shields?? I personally think its a damned if ya do and damned if ya don't situation. So, this utter mutilization has been going on 11 months, what has obama done?
The correct site is on post #38267.
I never said that I did not have a problem with women and children being used as shields.....get real!
The real world sometimes is a ugly place. But to help out the opposition (al-Queda) would mean we would have to jump in bed with al-Queda.
Yeah so follow Willard, right behind al-Queda!
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vatican is upset with American nuns for putting more effort into doing Jesus' work than screaming about abortion and homosexuality. I'm siding with these nuns rather than the "Catholic Church."
Wow. What a surprise.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
<quoted text>The catholic church thinks it knows what is best for a woman! The catholic church though it could get away with molesting little boys!
You are 100% correct!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
<quoted text>The catholic church thinks it knows what is best for a woman! The catholic church though it could get away with molesting little boys!
I don't believe the United States government knows more about the catholic church philosophy than they do themselves, Silly me. I believe freedom of religion is protected by our constitution. Obama evidently missed class that year, since he is purportedly to be a constitutional lawyer.

As far as molesting little boys, a bit far-fetched to stereotype the whole religion because of some horrendous acts a few idiots did. If the justification that you have used had any merit, anytime some white guy committed murder, all white people would be guilty. Anytime a chinese guy sold drugs, all chinese would be drug pushers.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>The correct site is on post #38267.
I never said that I did not have a problem with women and children being used as shields.....get real!
The real world sometimes is a ugly place. But to help out the opposition (al-Queda) would mean we would have to jump in bed with al-Queda.
Yeah so follow Willard, right behind al-Queda!
I admit the situation in syra is horrendous. Again, a damned if ya do and damned if ya don't situation. I'm voting for romney cuz obama is CLUELESS about running this economy. The state of our economy proves this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Romney is the lesser of 2 evils, if you will...at least he gives me hope we can rebound, instead of building bomb-proof shelters in the back yard.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Since we no longer live in a time when all Republicans look like Ward and June Cleaver and all Democrats look like Sonny and Cher, an interesting theory of how to tell the R's from the D's has been proposed.

All those voters who plan to vote for Barack Obama should drive with their headlights on in the daytime.

All those voters who wish to vote for Mitt Romney should drive without their headlights on at night.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit the situation in syra is horrendous. Again, a damned if ya do and damned if ya don't situation. I'm voting for romney cuz obama is CLUELESS about running this economy. The state of our economy proves this beyond a shadow of a doubt. Romney is the lesser of 2 evils, if you will...at least he gives me hope we can rebound, instead of building bomb-proof shelters in the back yard.
You keep telling us about how Romney is going to run this economy, but, Romney SAYS he is going to follow the blueprint laid out by G.W.Bush. How does that help to run the economy ?(or did he mean ruin ? chuckles !!)
I see NOTHING being proposed in the Romney election campaign that is an iota different.......IF he has something NEW to offer to the economy, propose it, and I am all ears as Perot said. If all he is offering is more tax cuts and deregulation I ain't buying, and IF he is elected, I suggest you forget the bomb shelter and look into a hideout in Costa Rica and an account in the Caymens, or maybe Switzerland.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text>You keep telling us about how Romney is going to run this economy, but, Romney SAYS he is going to follow the blueprint laid out by G.W.Bush. How does that help to run the economy ?(or did he mean ruin ? chuckles !!)
I see NOTHING being proposed in the Romney election campaign that is an iota different.......IF he has something NEW to offer to the economy, propose it, and I am all ears as Perot said. If all he is offering is more tax cuts and deregulation I ain't buying, and IF he is elected, I suggest you forget the bomb shelter and look into a hideout in Costa Rica and an account in the Caymens, or maybe Switzerland.
every speech I have heard him make...his rhetoric/experience is about good business principles, and getting jobs back to America for Americans...which includes throwing obamacare out the window so employers can start hiring again without worrying about costs of health insurance. Getting rid of riduclous business hampering regulations, so business can thrive again and hire people, and revising the tax code for no more loopholes, so corp actually pay what is owed. I think the first thing he said he would do is okay Keystone....yanno, just common sense things. I'm not saying everything will be rosey, I'm sure HUGE cuts in entitlements are coming...everyone will feel the crunch for a while longer.
Mobile_Amused

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe the United States government knows more about the catholic church philosophy than they do themselves, Silly me. I believe freedom of religion is protected by our constitution. Obama evidently missed class that year, since he is purportedly to be a constitutional lawyer.
As far as molesting little boys, a bit far-fetched to stereotype the whole religion because of some horrendous acts a few idiots did. If the justification that you have used had any merit, anytime some white guy committed murder, all white people would be guilty. Anytime a chinese guy sold drugs, all chinese would be drug pushers.
A "few?!"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
A "few?!"
for crying out loud...since there are probably 400K plus priests in the world, give/take...yeah, I would consider it a few.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
every speech I have heard him make...his rhetoric/experience is about good business principles, and getting jobs back to America for Americans...which includes throwing obamacare out the window so employers can start hiring again without worrying about costs of health insurance. Getting rid of riduclous business hampering regulations, so business can thrive again and hire people, and revising the tax code for no more loopholes, so corp actually pay what is owed. I think the first thing he said he would do is okay Keystone....yanno, just common sense things. I'm not saying everything will be rosey, I'm sure HUGE cuts in entitlements are coming...everyone will feel the crunch for a while longer.
Repealing Obamacare will leave 50 million Americans without health insurance and one illness away from bankruptcy and Medicaid, paid for ENTIRELY by the taxpayers after the person is destitute, EXACTLY as they are today. It is good for "business", for folks to have health insurance that is portable, affordable and available to everyone.
Take it from me, repealing obamacare will not create a single job, since it has not been instituted, if it were instituted, it would create MANY jobs in the medical field and in the insurance industry as 50 MILLION new customers would need to be serviced !!

Getting rid of regulations is what caused the savings and loan debacle, and the financial collapse that we have been living with for several years now, and you and Romney propose to double down...well, good luck with that.

As far as the tax code goes....all I have heard from Romney is he is proposing a massive tax cut to go with the ones Bush pushed through. Hardly the answer to those deficits you are so worried about.
BTW E1, I own a small business and the regulations adversely affecting me are not just coming from Washington a big part of them are coming from Ron Ramsey and his co-horts in Nashville, paying back the bankers and insurance companies who bankrolled them into office.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

mememem wrote:
<quoted text> Hi charlie_Girl, Edy's is the Brand name.
Hi mememem. I have not tried it, but I certainly will now that you've told me about it. Thank you. I hope that you are well.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

mememem wrote:
<quoted text> Hi charlie_Girl, Edy's is the Brand name.
I really like coffee flavored ice cream,Eady's.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

flamboyant, flirtacious, femme fatale
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

PhreakkyPhroggy wrote:
<quoted text>
So Democrats are not attacking Christians by promoting Infanticide (funded with tax money from Christians)?
Democrats are not attacking Christians when they promote same-sex marriage?
Democrats are not attacking Christians when they fight the mere mention of God at public events?
Democrats are not constantly attacking Christians for having FAITH in God?
Republicans made all that up?
You don't know SNOT! Leroy.
...and your lame post was not yet another limp wristed slap at Christian/Conservative's?
gay marriage is simply a civil rights issue.

were not interested in what your arcane religious book sais.

it shouldnt have any bearing in the public debate with regards to secular folks.

what someone else does in their own marriage is NEVER going to effect you in any real way.

no social conservative has EVER been able to make a sensable, cohearant arguement about WHY gays getting married would effect marriage, negatively, as an institution.

ill let you try though!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 36,121 - 36,140 of140,580
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the New Tazewell Forum right now

Search the New Tazewell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 26 min WTH 8,903
David Kell Construction 1 hr Mabey for you 5
Brittany M. 9 hr My thoughts 3
Kendra Singleton 21 hr Truth 4
mothers that put guys b-4 their children (Feb '09) 22 hr whats up 33
How many Atheist are in Claiborne County? Mon Ptaerehsahh 37
Kayla Gilbert Mon really 2
•••
•••
•••
New Tazewell Dating

more search filters

less search filters