First Prev
of 9
Next Last
hunting for job

Tazewell, TN

#1 Apr 8, 2012
going to try to get a job there, what is the working conditions?i have heard good things and bad things,did hear there are alot of easy women there and thats always a plus
Fu_k This Place

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Apr 22, 2012
hunting for job wrote:
going to try to get a job there, what is the working conditions?i have heard good things and bad things,did hear there are alot of easy women there and thats always a plus
If your happily married or in a Relationship. And wont to keep it that way i'd suggest look elsewhere. But you wont layed was told the best place in town to work
J-Paycheck

White Pine, TN

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Do they provide a consistent paycheck?

What other question do you need answered ?

Other than that.....it's not too difficult to keep you pants on (unless you don't want to, that is).

Advice Anytime from:

Johnny C.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2012
Its a 5 day wk job weekly check great mdical benfits and its hot as hell in there tho ..get breaks and 30 mins lunch..and if u want the easy peace of ass go work at englands
funny thing

Maxton, NC

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Ya if your a hard worker do your job mind your own business they will let you go now if your whore flurt be a suck up or Brown noise or put out text on your phone tell your trainer you don't feel like working today you will be able to be keep your job especially on E line way to go dtr
worse than ever

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Have heard awful things about this place from employees. They hire through a temp service,and only pay about 8-9 dollars an hour. Even if you make "production" your first day on the job,they STILL drag you through the temp service,and don't hire you on full time unless you threaten to quit.
Most people they get that way,after 90 days they are let go,,,unless you are a suck up,and then you get to stay.
It's a SHAME what our Country has become,that places won't look at a person and give them a chance to work anymore. It's ALL about who you know,and who you can blow
funny thing

Maxton, NC

#7 Dec 18, 2012
worse than ever wrote:
Have heard awful things about this place from employees. They hire through a temp service,and only pay about 8-9 dollars an hour. Even if you make "production" your first day on the job,they STILL drag you through the temp service,and don't hire you on full time unless you threaten to quit.
Most people they get that way,after 90 days they are let go,,,unless you are a suck up,and then you get to stay.
It's a SHAME what iour Country has become,that places won't look at a person and give them a chance to work anymore. It's ALL about who you know,and who you can blow
I agree with you they let a lot of good people hard working people go that's needed their jobs and it is a shame that's the only way to keep your job there but I rather be not working there than having a ring around my mouth
No way

United States

#8 Feb 23, 2013
I used to work at that shit hole!! I put 5 years into that place. I made a lot of good friends there but management was horrible. Id never go back.
Temp

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Feb 26, 2013
The sorry ass management used their camera's to fire 9 good people I have called the UAW reps and got the ball rolling. We will demand that Sherri resign or be fired along with Chris. The working people are tired of being treated like 3rd world class trash like the japs. And i am still there!
lol

Harrogate, TN

#11 Feb 26, 2013
Temp wrote:
The sorry ass management used their camera's to fire 9 good people I have called the UAW reps and got the ball rolling. We will demand that Sherri resign or be fired along with Chris. The working people are tired of being treated like 3rd world class trash like the japs. And i am still there!
You still crack me up! Keep 'em coming Temp!
Ur just too smooth TEMP

Ooltewah, TN

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Dummy, there hasn't been 9 people fired since before the cameras went in.....some bad temps are gone for a reason..........they quit after a few days of having to leave the video games for more than 8 hours! There are some good temps there and hey, they are getting promoted left and right...hello.....where have you been? Don't worry, you may still be there but with that attitude, you are not going to earn an honest living for very long because by your words you will be known....no you will have to really work to earn a living.....and you will have to show up and actually work for 8 hours,this isn't McDonalds and no you can't come in whenever you want and stay ouside on break for 25 minutes at a time..noone will not pay you for sitting on your thumbs. And for the rest of the temps who are working at DTR....keep up the good work and it will pay off. "Temp"-go back and draw your mailbox money and leave the working people to do the real jobs. I promise, they can handle it just fine. And a Hot Tip for you: The cameras are to help the people who are really working and to keep those hard working people from doing someone elses job while the lazy ones are away from their machines doing nothing. The honest people who do their jobs love the cameras..........the slackers and dishonest people don't. So which are you? Case closed!
Temp

New Tazewell, TN

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Ur just too smooth TEMP wrote:
Dummy, there hasn't been 9 people fired since before the cameras went in.....some bad temps are gone for a reason..........they quit after a few days of having to leave the video games for more than 8 hours! There are some good temps there and hey, they are getting promoted left and right...hello.....where have you been? Don't worry, you may still be there but with that attitude, you are not going to earn an honest living for very long because by your words you will be known....no you will have to really work to earn a living.....and you will have to show up and actually work for 8 hours,this isn't McDonalds and no you can't come in whenever you want and stay ouside on break for 25 minutes at a time..noone will not pay you for sitting on your thumbs. And for the rest of the temps who are working at DTR....keep up the good work and it will pay off. "Temp"-go back and draw your mailbox money and leave the working people to do the real jobs. I promise, they can handle it just fine. And a Hot Tip for you: The cameras are to help the people who are really working and to keep those hard working people from doing someone elses job while the lazy ones are away from their machines doing nothing. The honest people who do their jobs love the cameras..........the slackers and dishonest people don't. So which are you? Case closed!
Every single thing you said is BULLSHYT!!9 people were fired last week and at least 2 people were fired this week. I know this for a fact! How come there are so many Temps that are still there after more than 2 years. It hasn't paid off for them yet. You and the rest of the Management is a F#$king joke. By the way, Rumor has it that Sherri's son will be hired in a office job soon. All hell will break loose if he is hired straight in. I promise. He needs to be hired in as a Temp just like everyone else. How come Sherri's Husband put in the wrong compound 3 times and he hasn't been fired yet?
lol

Harrogate, TN

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Temp wrote:
<quoted text>Every single thing you said is BULLSHYT!!9 people were fired last week and at least 2 people were fired this week. I know this for a fact! How come there are so many Temps that are still there after more than 2 years. It hasn't paid off for them yet. You and the rest of the Management is a F#$king joke. By the way, Rumor has it that Sherri's son will be hired in a office job soon. All hell will break loose if he is hired straight in. I promise. He needs to be hired in as a Temp just like everyone else. How come Sherri's Husband put in the wrong compound 3 times and he hasn't been fired yet?
Really? Are you planning a coup d'etat? lol Don't worry Temp, you still crack me up. I loved the one where you were bringing in the union and you already had your demands planned, to demand the termination of certain members of management. It's no wonder your still a temp, because your work ethic sucks. If you want to get out of the temp status, quit whining (because that's all you are doing) and get to work.
Jim

Greeneville, TN

#15 Mar 5, 2013
Oh my gosh how low, bringing family in teh mix. Are you that big a chicken to go directly to management and voice your opinion? Yes, you are yellow bellied and your not a temp, you are an associate who is in trouble because....yes...no ethics. Give me your address and I'll send you a pacie.
no way

Ooltewah, TN

#16 Mar 6, 2013
Temp wrote:
<quoted text>Every single thing you said is BULLSHYT!!9 people were fired last week and at least 2 people were fired this week. I know this for a fact! How come there are so many Temps that are still there after more than 2 years. It hasn't paid off for them yet. You and the rest of the Management is a F#$king joke. By the way, Rumor has it that Sherri's son will be hired in a office job soon. All hell will break loose if he is hired straight in. I promise. He needs to be hired in as a Temp just like everyone else. How come Sherri's Husband put in the wrong compound 3 times and he hasn't been fired yet?
No way he did that three times and wasn't fired...people are fired for a lot less. That is a serious mistake.
Tangled

Tazewell, TN

#17 Apr 14, 2013
Funny! It's the DTR game. You have to kiss ass and pretend like management is GOD. That's how you succeed there. Sherri's husband could take a crap in the middle of the plant and he wouldn't get fired! So many have complained about Sherri. Don't know if it's true but I hear she can't get through the day without her pills. They should drug test her and another office assistant. They say she either knows something BIG on management, and the company or...
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#18 Apr 14, 2013
It's no wonder why no industry will come to Claiborne County. This thread is a good example of the employees you have to deal with. No thanks...
who

New Tazewell, TN

#19 Apr 14, 2013
Tangled wrote:
Funny! It's the DTR game. You have to kiss ass and pretend like management is GOD. That's how you succeed there. Sherri's husband could take a crap in the middle of the plant and he wouldn't get fired! So many have complained about Sherri. Don't know if it's true but I hear she can't get through the day without her pills. They should drug test her and another office assistant. They say she either knows something BIG on management, and the company or...
What other office assistant?
Sleeping around

New Tazewell, TN

#20 Apr 14, 2013
Fact wrote:
It's no wonder why no industry will come to Claiborne County. This thread is a good example of the employees you have to deal with. No thanks...
Don't let your man work here if you value your relationship. These old thirty and fourty year old men go crazy once the new skinny young temps come in and give them a little attention. So many men cheating on their wives and girlfriends it is unbelievable.
twinnys

Ooltewah, TN

#21 Apr 23, 2013
it ain't just the old ones there that cheats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anne pasqueretto 1 hr r bailey hensley 6
Bunch Hollow Campground Resort (Jul '13) Thu Tourism 23
Tyler Parker (Feb '15) Thu Christopher 5
Jeremy O'neal Wed mamas boy 53
Terry Wayne Webb? Aug 19 Old fart 5
Powell Performance (Feb '09) Aug 18 IAMLEGEND 18
Sheriff 2018 Aug 18 qwerty 4

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance