fox one

Corbin, KY

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I heard Homesteaders was hiring...how much do they pay?
save ur self

Manchester, TN

#2 Dec 6, 2012
Dont bother its a joke job for desperate ppl who dont care to be talked down to an screwed around by assh..es who think their better than you. plus when you start making money theyll fire you. ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS ISNT TRUE IS A LIAR!!!
fox one

Corbin, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2012
While I appreciate your opinion I would still like to know how much they pay.
money

United States

#4 Dec 9, 2012
300 a week and plus whatever drug money can b made on the side... factt place is a joke
ex worker

Tazewell, TN

#5 Jan 28, 2013
7.50 hr after 3 month you get .25 rise
ex worker

Tazewell, TN

#6 Jan 28, 2013
save ur self wrote:
Dont bother its a joke job for desperate ppl who dont care to be talked down to an screwed around by assh..es who think their better than you. plus when you start making money theyll fire you. ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS ISNT TRUE IS A LIAR!!!
amen to that
Rise against authority

Murray, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2013
I worked there back in 02 and that's when they put Tony over everything and pushed Virgil to the side .. Tony was a welder and knew nothing about the business side of things .. All the women that worked there would go up to his office and beg for a raise .. I knew a girl that got 3 .50cent raises in the same month . Truthfully it was a good place to work but in the end it depended on who you knew to stay .. They hired and fired everyday .. I think I topped out at 9.50 before they had a big layoff .. If I knew it would work out I'd go back .. They was a woman named Terry that worked there does anyone know who I'm talking about ?
haa

Tazewell, TN

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Ive been there going on almost 3 years....the reason the fire is the sorry ass people standing around....leaning up against something
...talking...running to other plants....not doing thier jobs.....not for making money....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VOTE YES vs VOTE NO 26 min ok then 10
Thef 1 hr anonamus 1
New Tattoo place "Alchemy Tattoo" (Mar '11) 3 hr Mejustme 69
brian rolen (Dec '09) 4 hr Customer101 31
Probation Violaters-Example Former 911 Dispatch... (Apr '15) 6 hr Valley girl 59
the freaking pridemore (Sep '14) 7 hr torie 11
Horses by the High School Jun 21 Love Beautiful Ho... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Tazewell Mortgages