she is bobby brogan woman she is bobby hoe
iiud

Harrogate, TN

#2 Dec 7, 2011
heather corey is bobby brogan pill hoe
Does

United States

#3 Dec 8, 2011
Does she put out on the side when old man not around?
Whats she look like and whats her age?
hkp

Harrogate, TN

#4 Dec 23, 2011
heather corey is back on pills she is a pill hoe
udontknow

United States

#5 Dec 30, 2011
First off I'm heather and i am not back on pills so sorry to dissapoint you again lop but u do nth know what i do and when i do it i am not with bobby brogan yes i do go there sumtimes he is a good person and last time i checked people can go anywhere they want and just because u know someone doesn't mean u do drugs i am sure the miserable people that are getting on here know people that do drugs does that make u a pill head? I have never claimed to b perfect and never will yes i am a drug addict. And i went to a place for a year to get help and try and get my life back i have a son i take care of and yes my mother has my daughter smithereens rung i never claimed to b perfect at i have received my GED i am n college i work i am truly blessed now and i have dun it all on my own i know i have been a birch a who're whatever u want to call me but them are very embarressing mistakes that i can't fix but i can make sure i don't make them again i no what i do and what i am now so if u all hate me thats fine ill pray for u but please don't get on here and remind me of the tungsten i use to do I'm sure u all have made many mistakes and done tungsten u are not proud of because Guess what YOUR NOT PERFECT EITHER if u hate me fine but u can hate me all u want and try and make me look bad god knows i don't need ur help ice made myself look bad enough in the past do sumthin more productive with ur days and ur life then getting on here making me look bad an like the piece a shit. I know i was I'm trying to do better and mke a better life for myself son and daughter and myself. This really hurts peoples feelings and i know u all r cold hearts and do not care get a life I'm Trying to make mine better everyday u all don't know me like u think u do u don't walk n my shoes and have to live everyday with the shit over done

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Jan 1, 2012
Heather is one of the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and she is not a pill hoe. I've known her for over eight years.... she was the only reason I could stand to sit through math class... she's a good person and a great friend... so leave her alone and go pick on someone else you're jealous of!
Meet

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2012
udontknow wrote:
First off I'm heather and i am not back on pills so sorry to dissapoint you again lop but u do nth know what i do and when i do it i am not with bobby brogan yes i do go there sumtimes he is a good person and last time i checked people can go anywhere they want and just because u know someone doesn't mean u do drugs i am sure the miserable people that are getting on here know people that do drugs does that make u a pill head? I have never claimed to b perfect and never will yes i am a drug addict. And i went to a place for a year to get help and try and get my life back i have a son i take care of and yes my mother has my daughter smithereens rung i never claimed to b perfect at i have received my GED i am n college i work i am truly blessed now and i have dun it all on my own i know i have been a birch a who're whatever u want to call me but them are very embarressing mistakes that i can't fix but i can make sure i don't make them again i no what i do and what i am now so if u all hate me thats fine ill pray for u but please don't get on here and remind me of the tungsten i use to do I'm sure u all have made many mistakes and done tungsten u are not proud of because Guess what YOUR NOT PERFECT EITHER if u hate me fine but u can hate me all u want and try and make me look bad god knows i don't need ur help ice made myself look bad enough in the past do sumthin more productive with ur days and ur life then getting on here making me look bad an like the piece a shit. I know i was I'm trying to do better and mke a better life for myself son and daughter and myself. This really hurts peoples feelings and i know u all r cold hearts and do not care get a life I'm Trying to make mine better everyday u all don't know me like u think u do u don't walk n my shoes and have to live everyday with the shit over done
Let's you and I meet some where and i'll lay the pipe to you long and deep,we'll both love it.
tgu

Harrogate, TN

#9 Jan 1, 2012
the hell you say yes heather i know you are a pill hell
gfjuit

Tazewell, TN

#11 Jan 21, 2012
hay i know heather corey dose pills i will call on her so she will have to be test for pills there gose all she hads work for lol and her son lol bicth
good old girl

Tazewell, TN

#12 Jun 20, 2012
i was in jail with heather corey she sells sex for pills and have hiv i have know her a long time
xxxooo

Tazewell, TN

#13 Jun 20, 2012
hi i love to have a cold beer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cooper mike 32 min Uu p 34
dtr homewrecker 2 hr Trex 51
Deborah Hejna (Nov '13) 3 hr CLASS of 89 34
Spreading STD Rick Barton 3 hr Cannm 2
Wayne Bolden..... 6 hr LassoReallyLol 28
News Maples indicted for murder - (Dec '16) 18 hr Tom 2
Commissioner shot at Jan 21 Cap busting 11

New Tazewell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance