what do you think about illegal cell ...

what do you think about illegal cell phone tapping?

Posted in the New Tazewell Forum

enforcer

Tazewell, TN

#1 Jul 23, 2010
For about $250.00 you can buy a program online and listen in on anybody's cell phone conversations or read there text. A friend had some former tbi agent show him how to do it. He caught his wife cheating on him with someone who is now running for 3rd district county comm. And he was married to! You can also use the program as a GPS tracking system. He tracked them right to there meeting place and caught them in the act. MMMMMMMMMMMMM i wonder if our law inforcement even bothers with getting federal phone tapping warrants?????????? Kinda makes you wonder!
Whatever

Tazewell, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2010
You don't even need something specific like that. Lots of people around here have scanners that pick up cell phone and cordless phone conversations.
one rotton tater

New Tazewell, TN

#3 Jul 25, 2010
Whatever wrote:
You don't even need something specific like that. Lots of people around here have scanners that pick up cell phone and cordless phone conversations.
yea they worked good back in the 90's. they don't work anymore because cell phone are digital now and cordless phones are over 900 mhz. i still have my scanner.
Q-again

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2010
enforcer wrote:
For about $250.00 you can buy a program online and listen in on anybody's cell phone conversations or read there text. A friend had some former tbi agent show him how to do it. He caught his wife cheating on him with someone who is now running for 3rd district county comm. And he was married to! You can also use the program as a GPS tracking system. He tracked them right to there meeting place and caught them in the act. MMMMMMMMMMMMM i wonder if our law inforcement even bothers with getting federal phone tapping warrants?????????? Kinda makes you wonder!
It's still illegal.
Talk Back

Harrogate, TN

#5 Jul 31, 2010
Q-again wrote:
<quoted text>It's still illegal.
It still doesn't stop them, illegal or not! Claiborne county sheriff's dept. does it all the time! I know because it happened to me and some other members of my family. At&t told us! When asked the sheriff's dept. about it and the TBI, both denied knowing anything. Both depts.are crooked and hope no one ever needs either dept.. You are just shit out of luck. Worthless waste of tax payers money..

“dumbasses”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#6 Jul 31, 2010
Talk Back wrote:
<quoted text> It still doesn't stop them, illegal or not! Claiborne county sheriff's dept. does it all the time! I know because it happened to me and some other members of my family. At&t told us! When asked the sheriff's dept. about it and the TBI, both denied knowing anything. Both depts.are crooked and hope no one ever needs either dept.. You are just shit out of luck. Worthless waste of tax payers money..
Whhat can we expect our sheriff is a crook.
ScottW714

Houston, TX

#7 Aug 10, 2010
It's illegal an cannot be used in court and any other information and/or evidence is fruit from the proverbial poisonous tree and cannot be used either.

This is all dependent of course on the honesty of law enforcement and/or the competency of your lawyer.

FYI, If they are using a scanner, AT&T would not know about it. If they are tapping them through means that AT&T would know about, sue AT&T and/or the law enforcement agency for violating your privacy because you need a warrant to tap a phone.
Whatever

Tazewell, TN

#8 Aug 10, 2010
ScottW714 wrote:
It's illegal an cannot be used in court and any other information and/or evidence is fruit from the proverbial poisonous tree and cannot be used either.
This is all dependent of course on the honesty of law enforcement and/or the competency of your lawyer.
FYI, If they are using a scanner, AT&T would not know about it. If they are tapping them through means that AT&T would know about, sue AT&T and/or the law enforcement agency for violating your privacy because you need a warrant to tap a phone.
Big thing is you have to have proof and that is very hard to get especially around here. And there are still scanners out there that can still pick up phone conversations, I know someone who's got one.
enforcer

Tazewell, TN

#9 Aug 10, 2010
look at your cell phone bill, if you find that you have dialed you own number someone is turning the on the mic on your cell phone. how do i know this, because i went to the fbi! i hope they catch these s#*tbags before i do. i wonder how much the rat got paid for the information that they gathered from my phone calls?
Jerk Offs

Harrogate, TN

#10 Aug 19, 2010
Talk Back wrote:
<quoted text> It still doesn't stop them, illegal or not! Claiborne county sheriff's dept. does it all the time! I know because it happened to me and some other members of my family. At&t told us! When asked the sheriff's dept. about it and the TBI, both denied knowing anything. Both depts.are crooked and hope no one ever needs either dept.. You are just shit out of luck. Worthless waste of tax payers money..
You are exactly right. I was told the same thing by at&t. Our great sheriff and the TBI are very good at listening in, especially if they are worried you know too much! I don't know who the hell they think they are. I know that I am just as smart as they are., maybe even smarter!! They thought I didn't know,lol...
Joe

Hoppers Crossing, Australia

#11 Nov 20, 2010
I think we need it in todays times with our kids to our partners.

I use Mr tracker from http://www.mrxsystem.com works pretty well when it come to locating or tapping cell.

The app allows you to spy and track the whereabout via google maps .

The application was sent to me via SMS server on blackberry. I did not receive the app by sms on my iphone 4 and had to install it by P.C which includes a PC based version connecting Via internet to the SMS gateway.

On my 3gs I used Mr Tracker via cydia and that worked very well.

Also make sure you don't use a torrent link or a free download it will not work because you need to register you imie number and maybe possibilitiy of a virus.

I would just purchase it . its 100% money back guarantees RISK-FREE, so if you have difficultly just ask for a refund, Once your register your Imie number i dont think you allowed a refund.
I Know

New Tazewell, TN

#12 Nov 27, 2010
enforcer wrote:
look at your cell phone bill, if you find that you have dialed you own number someone is turning the on the mic on your cell phone. how do i know this, because i went to the fbi! i hope they catch these s#*tbags before i do. i wonder how much the rat got paid for the information that they gathered from my phone calls?
My cell bill shows many listings where I call myself as you said.If they can record,use information against you then why hasn't my low life master manipulating,lying,cheating,be ating,stealing,needle/pill head/alcoholic junky ex boyfriend in jail or in a mental hospial already?It shoundn't be that hard to get the evidence because he will admit it,laugh about it,saying that the sheriff is kin to him and will get him out of any trouble that he may get in.If they do the jod right,remove all the freeloading junkies on foodstamps,tenncare,addict checks running loose to make life harder for the working people,they can tap my cells all they want,why they are at it maybe they can put a stop to all the telmarketing calls,texts that come through as well.
welll

New Tazewell, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2010
can they tap the pre pay phones?straight talk.
Could Be

Tazewell, TN

#14 Nov 27, 2010
When you see you own number on your cell phone bill, that's usually when you called your voice mail.
Fair Game

Harrogate, TN

#15 Dec 26, 2010
Talk Back wrote:
Same thing happened to me and is still going on. One would think they should be doing their job instead of listening in on phone calls. AT@T told us also. Thet are not as smart as they think? When I ask TBI about it? All the agent could say was he had no idea it was being done. I said to him," you mean ccsd is going behind your back and doing this without your knowing"? He had nothing to say after I said those words to him. Trust none of them. My family and I learned the hard way...Far from over tbi and ccsd!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16 Dec 27, 2010
What next? Tapping our phones! I know someone who got tapped. They were talking to someone who made a threat to an official. That was stupid! Now they're tapped!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Tazewell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy 18Th Birthday Brandy Meyers (May '11) 4 hr Lex 4
ladusta & Scottie mize 5 hr Know them 9
Poll New Tazewell Mayor -- 2016 Election 18 hr Voter 9
Bobby Chadwell...coward Tue Fact 2
Who is the most honest machanic around here? If... Jun 29 Fyi 13
pissed (Nov '12) Jun 29 amused 7
any one remember this (Oct '09) Jun 28 Da Man 11
More from around the web

New Tazewell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE