lamplighter mobile home park

lamplighter mobile home park

Posted in the New Smyrna Beach Forum

retired

Lizemores, WV

#1 Jun 28, 2012
I am retiring and was thinking of buying a mobile home in Lamblighter Mobile Home Park. Does anyone know if it's a good place to live. It looks quiet and nice. Thanks for any info.
sandytown

Layland, WV

#2 Jul 29, 2012
retired wrote:
I am retiring and was thinking of buying a mobile home in Lamblighter Mobile Home Park. Does anyone know if it's a good place to live. It looks quiet and nice. Thanks for any info.
I have a home in Lamplighter and I love it there. It is very quiet and everyone is very friendly. It is a quiet place, but there's lots of things to do and lots of people who are very friendly to talk to if you want to. It is the quietest place I have ever lived. They don't allow loud noices and motorcycles and animals running wild. The mgmt people are very nice.They have activities all the time at the clubhouse if you're interested in socializing. A very nice place...and clean. I love it.
Eddie Watson

Hillsboro, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2012
I lived there a year its a very good park Karen is over the park a really nice person i had a motorcycle there and its fine i would live there again i liked it
unknown

United States

#4 Mar 13, 2013
Was a nice place.Like any other place the management does not treat all the same which is not good..
unknown

United States

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Eddie Watson wrote:
I lived there a year its a very good park Karen is over the park a really nice person i had a motorcycle there and its fine i would live there again i liked it
You must be one that is blind in one eye or you were on the special friend list?
Stan

Port Orange, FL

#6 Feb 10, 2016
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one that is blind in one eye or you were on the special friend list?
Ther is new management at Lamplighter. Karen is no longer there.
renter

Flemingsburg, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2016
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ther is new management at Lamplighter. Karen is no longer there.
she will be missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Smyrna Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
saw black panther on highway 46 wednesday who s... Sat moving back 5
News Miklos at center of controversy again Jul 22 Laura H 1
News What Volusia-Flagler police are saying: 'There ... Jul 19 Concerned Citizen 1
News Letters: "Some may even hate members of law enf... Jul 18 Beach 5
News Police: Peeping tom takes pictures, video of wo... Jul 15 Media 4
News Daytona Beach police officer charged with felon... (Sep '14) Jul 15 Beachlover 3
News Police: Officer interrupts couple in parking lo... Jul 14 Easygoing 7

New Smyrna Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Smyrna Beach Mortgages